Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Comparing her lounge set to essentials 🤣🤣 and I wonder if lily school will pull her up for not being at school as they will be able to see she is going to Manchester with her mum as it’s all over Tik tok she was off last week aswell doing a pasta bake she isn’t doing exams as she is in 4th now before they finish for the summer here next Friday.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
How come she didn’t wait till next Friday evening or Saturday to do a post about the gift she is well known in max’s nursery so I am sure whoever this lynne is will know about it before the end of term I am sure red business wouldn’t have minded her waiting I am sure their is plenty folk ordering things plus couldn’t use someone local to Aberdeen I loved supporting a small business her and loved buy end of term gifts when my kids were at school. Enjoy your gift Lynne that the whole of Tik tok has seen before you got your gift 🤣
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpu8c2nog65s2s5g1k30.mp4

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Just catching up guys, took my children out at half 8 this morning and we’re just home, meanwhile she’s trailing her teenage daughter through an airport to go to “work” with her🥱also, did someone not say on here the other day if her lounge collection was that good, she’d have wore it to Ireland, and oh look at that she just happens to be wearing at the airport today😂she’s making the range a XXXXXL so she can cater to her own size 💋