Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
How come she didn’t wait till next Friday evening or Saturday to do a post about the gift she is well known in max’s nursery so I am sure whoever this lynne is will know about it before the end of term I am sure red business wouldn’t have minded her waiting I am sure their is plenty folk ordering things plus couldn’t use someone local to Aberdeen I loved supporting a small business her and loved buy end of term gifts when my kids were at school. Enjoy your gift Lynne that the whole of Tik tok has seen before you got your gift 🤣
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpu8c2nog65s2s5g1k30.mp4
Someone put on here the other day about doing gift ideas etc, and she just happens to post that video. Just admit you read here beefy💋

May 24, 2024
The World
Look, she might actually have men’s size 13 feet. Have you ever thought about that?

She’s a fing idiotic thick cow if she thinks we are fooled with her filters 😂😂😂😂😂it’s the same with Aimee, it just makes her nose look even longer 😂😂😂
Thought about it then realised it’s Vav it’s a filter. I’m 5’6 size 5 feet I have 4 or 5 pairs of these trainers and it’s the trainers I always get told my feet look tiny 😂😂😂

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
That’s how new balance make your feet look! They look so strange on her though they don’t suit her shape. One of my friends ordered her blusher and it arrived this morning and she said the colour is really weird like orange mud and it’s full of glitter bits! She has alot of BPerfect make up and she prefers ekin su blush it’s more youthful and no tacky glitter in sight!