Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
THE DEVIL WEARS PUMA
My day began at 3am I wore my half zip Chris cringle Christmas wreath jumper n heading to the airport..I catch flees not flights
Meryl Streep Sunglasses GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
my new assistant slow cooker Susan turned up dressed like a bag of washing I demanded she changed everything the deprived little rat she is
meryl streep ugly shoes GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
meryl streep GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
i got to work being cruelvavella n let them know that Iam above them little dancing ticktockers
the devil wears prada fashion GIF
i showed the runabouts my range n they giggled ..I said get me all the size 10 labels n sew them on everything Iam trying on ..I will show the cc cafecows
Meryl Streep GIF
Sam n his little posts eh ..well I shall tell the world of his mushroom dick n how my pubs got stuck in his backbite ..Susan send dick pics to tattle n CCs aha that will learn that little bulldog and also send the one he was wearing my thongs in the hotpod
sad the devil wears prada GIF
delighted that I have smash another personal goal of ruining 100 lives today ..SUSAN...SUSAN GET ON THAT LIVE OR U WILL BE UNALIVED
Meryl Streep Miranda Priestley GIF
THE DEVIL WEARS PUMA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
You won’t get bored over here. Vav is always giving ✨desperation✨
Aimee is a boring bastard. Imagine being so boring your trolls can’t be arsed 🤣🤣
😂😂 I know it’s so quiet on there now it’s strange! We used to fly through pages but now I find I can’t be bothered to say anything so decided to head over here and pay attention to vavvy more! And I miss you!! 🤔😂

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
MAKE ROOM FOLKS THEY'RE IS A NEW COWGIRL IN TOWN YEEHA ..HOWDY
THE BIG BALLER IS WELL BIG BALLING WITH RHE MNM DIRECT PUMA RANGE THAT IS NOT SELLING
Screenshot_20240627_213601.jpg

You know how you kinda imagine what people look like, well, we know space raider and vavisavag are stunners and MrsFullMonty's got a banging pair of legs, well I kinda see you like a wee wumman gremlin. Vicious, cute, furry and funny 🤗😂

May 24, 2024
The World
😂😂 I know it’s so quiet on there now it’s strange! We used to fly through pages but now I find I can’t be bothered to say anything so decided to head over here and pay attention to vavvy more! And I miss you!! 🤔😂
That thread was rapid, I’d take a day off being a troll (not for you Vav 25/8 babe) and I’ve have 14 pages to catch up on 😂

All the woman does is, eat, buy more food, buy alcohol, taste test but not give reviews, lie truth her teeth, rinse and repeat.
Least Vav is giving us a good show 🤣🤣

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Screenshot_20240627_213601.jpg

You know how you kinda imagine what people look like, well, we know space raider and vavisavag are stunners and MrsFullMonty's got a banging pair of legs, well I kinda see you like a wee wumman gremlin. Vicious, cute, furry and funny 🤗😂
Uck furfuck sake 🤣 🤣 thanks ..I think 🤣🤣 Iam mare like Isa fae still game n a wee bit like jlow fae the back n like patsy fae ab fab when Iam drunk and Hailey cropper when I wake up but after 12 feed me or give me drink n I turn into the wee horrible mental gremlin x 🤣🤣🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
Uck furfuck sake 🤣 🤣 thanks ..I think 🤣🤣 Iam mare like Isa fae still game n a wee bit like jlow fae the back n like patsy fae ab fab when Iam drunk and Hailey cropper when I wake up but after 12 feed me or give me drink n I turn into the wee horrible mental gremlin x 🤣🤣🤣
This made me laugh out loud ‘ick furfuck sake’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I imagine you about 5’4, shoulder length brown hair 🤣🤣
@Licketyspit* has got a wilder imagination than me

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Ashleigh McNab spilled the tea on her live about Vav and Aimee not being close, just really a show for tiktok and came from Aimee to Ashleigh herself.
Why would Aimee tell her that? but we already knew it was just for tik tok. They would never be friends in real life. Vavuca Salt would always want what Aimee has, she‘s done it so many times copying her content yet can never get the the same engagement

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Hahahahahaha😭😭😭 I could imagine you being an isa 🤣suppose everyone is from the parameters I’m from😂

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Iam a fin stunner I will have u know Mrs full Monty 🤣🤣 Iam 7 foot 2 in heels
Face like a filter
Body of a super model
And richer than Richard Branson
Iam living next door to the Jenner's daddy Brucey boy