Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Anyone that wrote in the comments it’s too expensive, what makes it sustainable etc she said come on guys not having any negativity in the comment section.

As a business woman (ha) you need to be prepared for people to question and have an opinion without calling them negative for do sake.
She was flapping so rather hear peoples concerns she turned aggressive and countered with toxic positivity.
She’s a shambles.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Stephs sweat shop 🤣🤣🤣
All the kids took out of school to pack 3 orders between them n payed in freeze dried sweets
What the do is that video? Is she trying to be Miranda? It’s TikTok shop staff, calm your beefy flaps down. What a fing ridiculous video. Them young girls in it as well 🙈 use are embarrassing for going along with that s. She really thinks she’s something doesn’t she 😂😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈
Anno I can't see the live or I would have put some random s comments 🤣 Anno cheesetastic eh lol oh look it's Stef...here she comes it's the holiday rep for butlins 1992

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Anyone that wrote in the comments it’s too expensive, what makes it sustainable etc she said come on guys not having any negativity in the comment section.

As a business woman (ha) you need to be prepared for people to question and have an opinion without calling them negative for do sake.
She was flapping so rather hear peoples concerns she turned aggressive and countered with toxic positivity.
She’s a shambles.
That's her character, she cant deal with negativity, everybody should just love her and believe everything she says

Mar 8, 2024
Her live has me howling 😂😂 only popping in and out and she’s still waffling on and shouting basically. Fingers all spread eagled to emphasise the sale being sew sew gewd. The way she says right has me in stitches too haha she might as well be on QVC. She really thinks selling cheap s makes her this important business woman. I couldn’t be any more embarrassed for her

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Her live has me howling 😂😂 only popping in and out and she’s still waffling on and shouting basically. Fingers all spread eagled to emphasise the sale being sew sew gewd. The way she says right has me in stitches too haha she might as well be on QVC. She really thinks selling cheap s makes her this important business woman. I couldn’t be any more embarrassed for her
Same , I couldn’t listen to that whining voice all day