Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
This charity stuff needs to come out and blow this b out of Tik tok she is so smug for stealing money from a charity.
When it all comes out I honestly donā€™t think it will change a thing. Vav and TikTok have no morals and especially Vav cos she just doesnā€™t give a s about what she has done and will blame everyone except herself and donā€™t get me started on the die hard Huns like Rachel with the hat and Logie the BogiešŸ¤¬

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
I missed the end only just come back online. Seems I didnā€™t miss record breaking QVC sales. That was absolutely tragic to watch. Imagine thinking youā€™ve made it by standing 6 hours flogging goods like Del Boy down the market.
I will have a pony, a air fryer n a suitcase governor n throw in the missies a lepord print dress while ur at it me old boy

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
My daily blog by steffy Jessica wears parkers.
I entered the Ticktock headquarters the staff gave me a stunning warm welcome her hee
married with children 1990s GIF
brendan let me give away his whole warehouse away for free aww just for me. It's helping those who can't go away this year
Zach Galifianakis Waiting GIF by Save Soil
my staff arrived after they're last day at school and I put the little ss oh I mean darlings straight to work 18 hours a day isn't much to ask,one complained the orders were coming in too slow and he was bored I said ur not bored u have ADHD I DIAGNOSED him for free and peter from primary 2 started eating ekins pallet it's s anyway ..ok I said it
Merry Christmas GIF by NBC
the sales were going right down hill so I did some of my disco 1989 moves n cried and we all tried on my 1rotten tracksuit that smells of steakbakes n desperation but on the plus side I sold Rachel the rat a whole set of the... Chris cringle ripped of Pringle no wonder she's single set
Season 3 Episode 6 GIF by Sony Pictures Television
Season 2 Kelly GIF by Sony Pictures Television
met that cow shamie i soo hate her we did a ticktock lipsinging but deep down I want to wack her with a big fing french baguette right in the face n I bet she has took her arastrocats pajamas with her