Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I honestly canna believe those pair dick about Tik tok like a pair of sad twats thinking they are winning at life when Steph was basically a qvc lady yesterday and Aimee is just sad person to be friend with someone who was a bully towards her. They are raising two girl who think this is how to act Steph saying that crappy tracksuit was her own collection but because it didn’t go too plan is a colab when she was speaking to the owner why any business would want to work with her they are off their head 450k and hardly sells a thing.

Mar 8, 2024
I honestly canna believe those pair dick about Tik tok like a pair of sad twats thinking they are winning at life when Steph was basically a qvc lady yesterday and Aimee is just sad person to be friend with someone who was a bully towards her. They are raising two girl who think this is how to act Steph saying that crappy tracksuit was her own collection but because it didn’t go too plan is a colab when she was speaking to the owner why any business would want to work with her they are off their head 450k and hardly sells a thing.
Did she say collaboration?! Hahaha that done a massive change from my own collection. How embarrassing.
And Aimee is pathetic for being friends with staff after the way she spoke about her

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
It was the most cringiest thing that has ever graced my fing eyeballs! I loved every min of it and Stephanie is one cow! No manners atal clearly dragged up by the bigger minks! Ohh Pam your so proud of your delusional unfiltered (that’s a strong fing debate) money thieving open her legs for anyone daughter 💋 we’re all so jealous even you couldn’t keep a man and nan well that’s another thread entirely with sleeping with your uncle her brother-in-law ehhh …? Defo winning in life you bunch of sad sacks!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Did she say collaboration?! Hahaha that done a massive change from my own collection. How embarrassing.
And Aimee is pathetic for being friends with staff after the way she spoke about her
She did on the live no guys it’s just a colab probably because it was a absolute shambles when they launched the tracksuit, they added it as a set when Steph said she wore a small on the top (bullshit) and medium on the bottom (very questionable) then they added it on Separate and it was more expensive, then it was no returns and she didn’t know that, folk were getting charged shipping also vouchers wasn’t working, logo is ironed on, £25 tote bag it was just a carcrash.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
It was the most cringiest thing that has ever graced my fing eyeballs! I loved every min of it and Stephanie is one cow! No manners atal clearly dragged up by the bigger minks! Ohh Pam your so proud of your delusional unfiltered (that’s a strong fing debate) money thieving open her legs for anyone daughter 💋 we’re all so jealous even you couldn’t keep a man and nan well that’s another thread entirely with sleeping with your uncle her brother-in-law ehhh …? Defo winning in life you bunch of sad sacks!
I was so bloody Angry at her manners she was on their 6 hours and barking orders at them no please or thank you it was honestly awful such a rude person and if I was any of that people I would been saying who the do you speaking to she works for Tik tok not the other way around .

Mar 8, 2024
She did on the live no guys it’s just a colab probably because it was a absolute shambles when they launched the tracksuit, they added it as a set when Steph said she wore a small on the top (bullshit) and medium on the bottom (very questionable) then they added it on Separate and it was more expensive, then it was no returns and she didn’t know that, folk were getting charged shipping also vouchers wasn’t working, logo is ironed on, £25 tote bag it was just a carcrash.
The tote bag cost was shocking. The tracksuit was nice but not for the cost absolutely not. Sounded like an absolute sshow.
So they were selling separately for more money. Bastards. And she most definitely was not wearing a meejum. Or maybe she was cus I saw a screen shot of the tracksuits bottoms being skin tight on her. She’s such a bell end. So happy to went so bad for her

Mar 8, 2024
I was so bloody Angry at her manners she was on their 6 hours and barking orders at them no please or thank you it was honestly awful such a rude person and if I was any of that people I would been saying who the do you speaking to she works for Tik tok not the other way around .
She’s hideous. And they all just let her talk to them like that as if she owns it all. Not even then should you talk to anyone like this. But she absolutely acts like she can talk to people this way. She would have been told to do off if I was there. t

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
The tote bag cost was shocking. The tracksuit was nice but not for the cost absolutely not. Sounded like an absolute sshow.
So they were selling separately for more money. Bastards. And she most definitely was not wearing a meejum. Or maybe she was cus I saw a screen shot of the tracksuits bottoms being skin tight on her. She’s such a bell end. So happy to went so bad for her
The joggers were eating her arse at one point of the live and the two other ladies said they worse large or X-Large for an oversized look one was tall and skinny the other said she was a 12/14 and looked smaller than vav she also did vav dirty a few times as vav squeezed herself into a gym zip up top saying she was wearing a m and the other lass looked at label after them both trying on both colours and her saying it was a large such a pointless lie

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She’s hideous. And they all just let her talk to them like that as if she owns it all. Not even then should you talk to anyone like this. But she absolutely acts like she can talk to people this way. She would have been told to do off if I was there. t
I hope they have complain to whoever their boss is at Tik tok another group of people having to suffer her like the BPerfect lot, wonder where the mole from their has gone was obviously a load of rubbish they were speaking.