Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Steph just cos you say there is no smoothing filter on doesn't mean there is isn't one delusional chops. You've got filter denial, filter psychosis......

Keep believing your own lies babe. But theres yet another clap back for the negativity list little miss (deluding yourself) positive.
Hasn’t seen max for a week and all she done this Sunday is clapback haha lass needs to get a beeping life can’t be assed to take her son out and do things he’s just stuck in rush house all the time bet petri did plenty with him.

Mar 8, 2024
So when she goes forward it looks smooth and then when she goes back the wrinkles appear and another clapback thought you wasn’t biting vav haha what entertainment on a Sunday night the lass has lots the actually plot. 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment v0f044gc0000cq0qeg7og65nen05dam0.mp4
She has lippy on as well the delusional t.
Her ego is massive. She’s one ugly witch. She really thinks she’s some young pretty girl. When she’s absolutely the opposite. Her embarrassing carry on knows now bounds

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
So when she goes forward it looks smooth and then when she goes back the wrinkles appear and another clapback thought you wasn’t biting vav haha what entertainment on a Sunday night the lass has lost the actually plot. 🤣🤣🤣
Isn’t that a face you’d love to rearrange? Her face has always given me an unbearable urge to punch it, even back when she was a Robertson 👊🏻

Mar 8, 2024
So when she goes forward it looks smooth and then when she goes back the wrinkles appear and another clapback thought you wasn’t biting vav haha what entertainment on a Sunday night the lass has lost the actually plot. 🤣🤣🤣
And wonders why she can't keep up with emails....because it doesn't involve loving herself on camera whilst playing yet another over used song 🙄🙄

May 24, 2024
The World
Steph just cos you say there is no smoothing filter on doesn't mean there is isn't one delusional chops. You've got filter denial, filter psychosis......

Keep believing your own lies babe. But theres yet another clap back for the negativity list little miss (deluding yourself) positive.
Steph on the back of this, I want to draw your attention to your forehead babe. One second a shiny patch of pores (I know.. woah!!), tilt your head and BOOM flat, smooth and poreless. You literally see the smoothing filter glitch and pick it up. Your little dark spot fades too. 🙄
You are convincing no one. Not even yourself.

Next…..
IMG_8108.jpeg IMG_8109.jpeg
View attachment v0f044gc0000cq0qeg7og65nen05dam0.mov

May 24, 2024
The World
Hasn’t seen max for a week and all she done this Sunday is clapback haha lass needs to get a beeping life can’t be assed to take her son out and do things he’s just stuck in rush house all the time bet petri did plenty with him.
She’s spent all day making posts FOR TROLLS. You work for us now babe ❤️

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
What I really really struggle to understand is why has no one ever knocked her the do out?……seriously I know they say us Glaswegians are mental for that sort of behaviour but we don’t tolerate folk like her why hasn’t anyone in Aberdeen took that opportunity?…. There is no way I could see her about and not even say something ….

May 24, 2024
The World
What I really really struggle to understand is why has no one ever knocked her the do out?……seriously I know they say us Glaswegians are mental for that sort of behaviour but we don’t tolerate folk like her why hasn’t anyone in Aberdeen took that opportunity?…. There is no way I could see her about and not even say something ….
Doesn’t leave her house or car 😂

May 24, 2024
The World
I was away to say that she doesn’t leave anywhere and always has someone with her she has been close a few times years ago when she told girls to stop looking at cammy, she couldn’t and wouldn’t dare go into a pub or club in Aberdeen.
I think that was on her Twitter. About girls coming up to her saying Cammy could do better. And another post about girls causing trouble.
For some reason she’s gotten through life with her Mouth being enough to deter folk. She just hasn’t met the right one willing to show her it’s not going to stop them… yet!