Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Always always always about how useless men are. Yet she aired her entire relationship with Harley, we saw him make the 2/3 hour drive constantly while she did it how many times…. Oh that’s right, none.
He helped her move house, shop and build furniture, make meals for her and her kids, put up with her controlling and abusive behaviour. We watched her emasculate him, and allow her nana to join in knowing he’s too polite to correct her and tell her to mind her own.

But the men are the problem.
She is a major red flag. 🚩
And men probably are still telling her they care for her because she will still be seeking validation from them even though it’s over. And scared to not be nice to her all she is getting is ‘i still care about you’ without real meaning behind it.

She is the one responsible for it all. The way she belittled him when he came back into the car with milk in her costa…. When she drinks milk all the fin time at home was wild.

Mar 8, 2024
I feel so sorry for M. She makes it all about herself. She is such a s mum. She’s so tired blah blah blah. She goes to these events that she doesn’t need to(no this is not part of your job at all ya stupid t) flying to them staying away from M, mixing his routine up every single week. And she wonders why he’s all over the place sleep wise. She chooses to go to these things and fly here, there and everywhere to fit her narrative of being a bizzy business woman. When she isn’t. It’s pathetic she has to do this to feel like she is important. No one can be around her for long cus she’s a nasty wee troll. Her sly ugly face just shows it all.
Is she back with Harley? If so he is a tit. She made a muppet out of him. There’s a part of a video about her house when they just moved in, she looks at him and does this face and says “I can’t believe it either” followed by a stupid laugh. This is when she made out she bought the new house. He sits there going along with it. Saying about people can’t believe she owns two houses and she says she can’t either 😂😂😂🤢 the amount of embarrassing things she has done and said is too much. Harley is a dope if he’s back with her. I don’t even get the appeal. She’s fake, fake lips, bad skin, awful skin, lies about filters and her size, has zero personality, se mum, se person, selfish t, uses her son for views and attention, does not respect her non verbal sons privacy, she’s vile to people, has no manners, was awful to C, awful to his family, loves herself, thinks she is so important, thinks she is oh so gawjus, thinks she’s an amazing business woman. do me the list goes on. I know I’ve missed loads but that’s the gist of this t. There isn’t one redeeming feature about this t at all to even say one positive thing. She’s fing vile. Absolutely fing vile

May 24, 2024
The World
Oh it was so so good. My body hurts in places I never knew I had 🤣🤣🤣🤣 we just laughed and laughed was 18 of us. Was a struggle getting up today but last week for us thank god.

My brother would be the same and he ain't a violent person he's so laid back.

It would kill me if I never got to see my children. Same as nana Mac does not speak to any of her sons and grandkids so it's just water of a ducks back to them. One of nana Mac grandsons has the same bday as her, and she said oh sorry I forgot it was your bday. How awful is that.
Sounds fab, times like that are much needed! You’d have had to pour yourself out of bed 🤣
My lass finished up on Friday and I never left the house this weekend but still pouring myself out bed 😂😂

Nana Mink and Mad Pam also only care about those who arse lick them then! Anyone who stands up to them are no good, but it all sounds like they are better off.
Feel sorry for their husbands, must be total push overs.
Aw I forgot it was your birthday.. how hurtful can you be. Kids don’t deserve that, regardless of the relationship with the parents.
Soulless people

May 24, 2024
The World
And men probably are still telling her they care for her because she will still be seeking validation from them even though it’s over. And scared to not be nice to her all she is getting is ‘i still care about you’ without real meaning behind it.

She is the one responsible for it all. The way she belittled him when he came back into the car with milk in her costa…. When she drinks milk all the fin time at home was wild.
Exactly that. Making a mockery of him over something she does to herself.
Same with Lily and the cooking, simple thank you I appreciate you.
Instead it’s ’this Is what’s great about having a teenager…’ followed up with spitfire criticism.

One thing I’ve always told my lass, have standards, and have boundaries along with expectations of how you want to be spoken to. I’ve told her as a mother I can get pissed and heated when she’s done something, but at any stage she doesn’t appreciate the way I speak to her, tell me. I encourage her to stand up to me, if I did that to her you can bet she would have told me to enjoy it because it’s the last time she’ll be making me it 🤣

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Sounds fab, times like that are much needed! You’d have had to pour yourself out of bed 🤣
My lass finished up on Friday and I never left the house this weekend but still pouring myself out bed 😂😂

Nana Mink and Mad Pam also only care about those who arse lick them then! Anyone who stands up to them are no good, but it all sounds like they are better off.
Feel sorry for their husbands, must be total push overs.
Aw I forgot it was your birthday.. how hurtful can you be. Kids don’t deserve that, regardless of the relationship with the parents.
Soulless people

I thought we was Friday to but nope this Friday. Oh yes when alarm went off was like no😩😩😩😩 mind you that's them away and house is quiet. I now need to do about 20 loads of washing and everything else would of thought was away for a bloody month 🤣

Aye they are honestly they are a bunch of wet wipes that 2. I know awful. I could not believe it when I got told she had 2 sons as never ever got spoken about.

May 24, 2024
The World
Another pre-recorded video . She has pink nails here . She has painted them back to white again , maybe another crying video in her drafts , but they are a different shape
Yeah was filmed back in May as that’s when he came out that her crying video was done and her nails were minging and outgrown then