Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
If a man pointed out everything a woman doesn’t do, or a woman pointed out everything a man doesn’t do, they’d be called ungrateful.
Max has autism but not on the scale of many many many children and she’s not grateful for that, or grateful for the things HE CAN DO.

Every post is what Max can’t do.
Its abuse
I feel anger rising when she posts videos of him, the only time she should be using a filter is to filter out his identity. She says we only see a small part of her life and only what she chooses to show. Well if that’s the case you’re showing us you‘re either not spending time with him patiently helping him progress or being consistent. Doesn’t take a genius to figure out the actual time you spend with him. Nor is he kept in a routine that you bang on about saying he needs to have

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
For starters, rather than sitting doing lives trowelling on cheap make up she could spend an hour a day learning 3 works in makaton. The fact that she won’t even bother with this basic communication tool makes me so fing angry. That poor boy. Thankfully he has time with adults at nursery/school who WILL put the effort in 😳
You’re so right. She is not using her time or resources responsibly. Her platform could be used to show how she’s learning and progressing as a parent in the autism wilderness but she’s chosen to literally pin him to a wall with an iPad whilst she pursues what she’s claiming is a career.

I’m sure Lily did get Invisalign at the same time as Steph but wasn’t responsible enough to see the treatment through and of course Steph never encouraged or helped her. She’s just an all round failure of a mother.

Apr 26, 2024
uk
If a man pointed out everything a woman doesn’t do, or a woman pointed out everything a man doesn’t do, they’d be called ungrateful.
Max has autism but not on the scale of many many many children and she’s not grateful for that, or grateful for the things HE CAN DO.

Every post is what Max can’t do.
Its abuse.
This! ☝️☝️ Honestly makes me so sad!

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I genuinely believe that when steph and max are alone together she does not speak to him normally because he cant speak back. It more like a relationship youd have with your dog. There is a beautiful post on tattle about a mum who reads to her child in a non traditional way steph - take notes becaause there is a million ways to do it. You have to find a way that works for YOUR child, dont fit him into a neurotypical box for being read to. You have to find ways unique to him. Honestly i thought every autism parent knew this - but she isnt wired up right.

Illiterate in reading and writing
Illiterate in life
illiterate about her own kids.

WILD!!!

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Over doing the thank you so much and how sad having a starsbucks on the go always out with minky nana mac never out with friends, and the first night you put him straight to bed at 6.45 and he was up 8 hours later and probably the same again last night thought she might have whipped out the gummies that she used to drug him up before and using someone to build flat pack it’s nae hard vav you have a little brother and Step dad sad they canna do it for you 🤣🤣
View attachment v0f044gc0000cq1csofog65oafvif8kg.mp4
Today , after having a day of rattling on at "trolls " yesterday , I'm going to play nice .... At the end of the day , you can't polish a turd . She's fooling no one . You're still a Narc .

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I don’t understand the table post haha

You ain't the only ones babes 🤣🤣🤣
do here we go! fy McFuck is spamming us with the woe is me videos. Someone take that phone off her and do it in the North Sea with her not far behind. Honestly getting on my last nerve now🤬🤬🤬

Ma calm doon your blood pressure won't be able to handle it 😛

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Imagine a parent with a child who was deaf and refused to learn sign language because they didn’t have time. Theres no difference here
[/QUOT

Nope there is none at all. I would go above and beyond if that was any of my children. It's so so so sad and he desvers so much better. She is a vile person

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
She’s not fooling anybody with that fake hair on her rats tails, fake teeth, Botox and fillers and she claims to be natural. Hunny please. No make up on except tan all over your body, blusher on your cheeks, lipstick on your lips and eyelashes on your eyes 😆
She is self centred and rotten to the core that one, all about image and how she is perceived by others. A true narcissist that would even think of herself over her children. She is deluded! Would I do give up on my kids to pursue a “career” in social media. When it’s all over her kids won’t want anything to do with her and she will deserve it!

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
She’s not fooling anybody with that fake hair on her rats tails, fake teeth, Botox and fillers and she claims to be natural. Hunny please. No make up on except tan all over your body, blusher on your cheeks, lipstick on your lips and eyelashes on your eyes 😆
She is self centred and rotten to the core that one, all about image and how she is perceived by others. A true narcissist that would even think of herself over her children. She is deluded! Would I do give up on my kids to pursue a “career” in social media. When it’s all over her kids won’t want anything to do with her and she will deserve it!
She will never get this time back. Max is at the primitive age for learning. She is wasting it.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
She will never get this time back. Max is at the primitive age for learning. She is wasting it.
Sadly this is true, those kids deserve much more. Time you can never get back and she’s spending it away from them constantly and then she is seriously wondering why max is out of routine? Needs to give her head a shake!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She’s always faultfinding, except it’s everything but her.
One of her pinned posts is max communicating. Another one of her posts was her annoyed doctors weren’t recognising his progression with speech. Now she’s the one not recognising or encouraging.

Just gonna drop a few things for your catch up later Steph.

IMG_8140.jpeg IMG_8141.jpeg
She definitely has munchausen by poxy she doesn’t want max to develop and she doesn’t want lily to leave home and be her own person because where would Steph be a sad lonely women she is doing max no favours I wonder if it was his dad who took him for a haircut because it certainly wasn’t Steph who cut it as she left it to look like a mop as it was too traumatic for her.