Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 8, 2024
Did she really just say all of that in a video? Young girls can learn from her?! The one who was barking orders and not using any manners to the young girls in the studio? She’s basically saying if you and your mates are at an event and see someone on their own invite them over.. I agree with her to some extent.. however being called a clique cus you’re sat with friends and they’re not is not true. She is not one to be talking about mean girls. Absolutely fing not one to be talking about mean girls at all. She’s a mean girl. Nasty and vile. What would she do without tiktok? She’s let all this go to her head. Her phone Will absolutely not be on plane mode. Saying she has lots of filming to do cus she has to keep going with the “I’m sow sow bizzy” narrative. She be sitting at home piling make up on doing stupid videos and clap backs. Sad cow

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Imagine waiting for the NHS to give you a buggy. I’d never lean on stretched resources for that.
It’s like people who ask the doctors for paracetamol etc. Please people buy these things so the stretched NHS funds can go further!!

I know she is in a position to afford it, like you say the nhs is stretched so much as it is. She will never ever change never. We have private healthcare something we have had for a long time and we will never cancel it just incase we might need it and we used it few weeks back. I found a lump in my breast, and went to my doctor had to go back in 2 weeks to them again and tte 2nd app she was like no I am referring you. I got seen within 10 days, nhs waiting is 10 weeks 😩 I was at the hospital for over 4 hours but to be told the lump is nothing to worry about.

The nhs is on its knees and if people can help them a little by getting a buggy themselves or paracetamol etc just do it.

May 24, 2024
The World
She is actually wild so when she was a younger girl she used to go up to other girls and warn them off her boyfriends even if they were just friends with them so she has a dam cheek calling anyone else mean girls and a taste of her and Aimee own medicine for both being total witches you both think you are better than anyone else.
Priceless 😂😂😂😂😂 she would warn them off her boyfriend.
Tell me you’re insecure, without telling me you’re insecure

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Just seen this on tattle and it looks like Steph has deleted her comment, what I find disgraceful is that you try and hide the past you can’t speak about cammy because of how you behaved and for you to comment on this lady post is also disgraceful that’s why you have now deleted the post. And people wouldn’t post about you if you fed off they would find something else in their life folk post to call out your bullshit and lies, and what you would you do if Tik tok ended tomorrow you would have to go back to reality which would be fing hard as you seem to think your better than everyone else so good luck with that.
IMG_3123.png
Hahahahhahahaha couldn’t keep that comment there long could you Steph. The downfall is pending babe.

May 24, 2024
The World
I know she is in a position to afford it, like you say the nhs is stretched so much as it is. She will never ever change never. We have private healthcare something we have had for a long time and we will never cancel it just incase we might need it and we used it few weeks back. I found a lump in my breast, and went to my doctor had to go back in 2 weeks to them again and tte 2nd app she was like no I am referring you. I got seen within 10 days, nhs waiting is 10 weeks 😩 I was at the hospital for over 4 hours but to be told the lump is nothing to worry about.

The nhs is on its knees and if people can help them a little by getting a buggy themselves or paracetamol etc just do it.
Wish I could go in to more detail about this ❤️
I think it depends on your region, I have been very fortunate with the NHS but people in similar situations than me haven’t been.
My friends in England experiencing the same are having an even worse time. Knocked back life saving medicine due to ‘logistics’, yet NHS Scotland don’t question it, they throw everything at you.

Sorry you had to deal with finding a lump, it’s hideous ❤️

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Imagine waiting for the NHS to give you a buggy. I’d never lean on stretched resources for that.
It’s like people who ask the doctors for paracetamol etc. Please people buy these things so the stretched NHS funds can go further!!
That grinds my gears that ibuprofen anything I’d say under £10 fing but it I’ve rejected many of prescriptions for that reason

And the buggy thing his dads got a great job and well hers is debatable but she could have easily bought one!’ My son needed the wheelchair for him so we had no option to wait on the nhs and tbf he was only waiting weeks bcos of his needs

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen

Knew it was nothing to worry about my darling 💋💋💋 x x x

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
She is actually wild so when she was a younger girl she used to go up to other girls and warn them off her boyfriends even if they were just friends with them so she has a dam cheek calling anyone else mean girls and a taste of her and Aimee own medicine for both being total witches you both think you are better than anyone else.
Warn them off their boyfriends so she could jump on them the s

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Hahahahhahahaha couldn’t keep that comment there long could you Steph. The downfall is pending babe.
I bet she’s seeeeeeeething Janice put that up ! But that lady was right never once in her TikTok career has she mentioned him!

I hope Abergal gets on this and puts it on her page for jr to be shared

May 24, 2024
The World
That grinds my gears that ibuprofen anything I’d say under £10 fing but it I’ve rejected many of prescriptions for that reason

And the buggy thing his dads got a great job and well hers is debatable but she could have easily bought one!’ My son needed the wheelchair for him so we had no option to wait on the nhs and tbf he was only waiting weeks bcos of his needs
I can understand a wheelchair. It’s not something you usually buy when you have a child.
She had to buy one for lily out her own pocket, just because you can get one on the NHS doesn’t mean you should! If he didn’t have needs you would buy one anyway 🤷‍♀️

May 24, 2024
The World
She sure did one of the girl was a very close friend to cammy and got told by Steph to stay well clear and also when she messaged in his last few days awful human Steph is.
Jesus she’s an ick. I know we all grow up, mature and learn from our mistakes (the whole Cammy thing can never be rectified by a change of character and maturing) but she still has those character traits now.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
She’s alienating herself by blocking anyone with an opinion because then she creates these ‘jealous trolls’ as they flip sides.

She obviously has a lot to hide but hiding it and refusing to acknowledge looks far worse. You should be able to talk about that, and we all know it would be content for woe is me.

But because she’s been so evil about it all she cammy mention it. Sorry I mean cannae.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Jesus she’s an ick. I know we all grow up, mature and learn from our mistakes (the whole Cammy thing can never be rectified by a change of character and maturing) but she still has those character traits now.
She can’t change because she’s still the same person but on steroid ( not literal steroids 🤣 although you could be forgiven for thinking so due to the weight gain )