Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Wish I could go in to more detail about this ❤️
I think it depends on your region, I have been very fortunate with the NHS but people in similar situations than me haven’t been.
My friends in England experiencing the same are having an even worse time. Knocked back life saving medicine due to ‘logistics’, yet NHS Scotland don’t question it, they throw everything at you.

Sorry you had to deal with finding a lump, it’s hideous ❤️

Your poor friend 😩😩😭😭 I seen something like this on loose woman and they was saying about Scotland giving a certain drug for breast cancer and England won't.

Oh it was the worst I think because I know so many people just now who have cancer and I feel it's all we hear at the moment.

Sending you love and your friend ❤️

scottishgal43

Sep 26, 2023
For starters, rather than sitting doing lives trowelling on cheap make up she could spend an hour a day learning 3 works in makaton. The fact that she won’t even bother with this basic communication tool makes me so fing angry. That poor boy. Thankfully he has time with adults at nursery/school who WILL put the effort in 😳
There are loads of marathon courses available vi's NHS grampian ita a two day course. I've done it years when my child was maxs age. They are verbal now but we still use it as he likes it. Max nursery will have used it daily and his school definitely will. My child's school does . These early years are so important for setting the foundations in adult but she'd rather spend hours on her phone with strangers towelling make up on and talking shire. She will regret this when he's an unmanageable teenager. Bet she turns down social worker/ family worker too. Meaning max won't be able to access any holiday clubs etc .

May 24, 2024
The World
Your poor friend 😩😩😭😭 I seen something like this on loose woman and they was saying about Scotland giving a certain drug for breast cancer and England won't.

Oh it was the worst I think because I know so many people just now who have cancer and I feel it's all we hear at the moment.

Sending you love and your friend ❤️
Yeah that’s true. There are so many different breast cancers, triple negative being the hardest to treat because all you have is chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
Other cancers have immunotherapy options.
There is a drug called herceptin for people with HER2+ cells. It can be mixed with another drug giving it the name phesgo, it treats patients nodes (amazing benefit as this is how it gets round your body if it gets in one which commonly it does). It’s a total miracle drug. It’s £7000 a bottle and usually patients are given 17/18 rounds, 1 every three weeks.
In England if you only have 1 positive node they refuse you. You need two 🤯
All it takes is one.
Up here 1 node they will give you Phesgo no questions asked.
They’ve developed a drug for HER2- patients which would help those with triple negative, it’s a life line, and they are refusing it 😩
People don’t choose to get cancer, and they certainly don’t choose the type. It shouldn’t be like that 💔

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Steph telling people how to act at events.

How about you don’t insert yourself into EVERYONE that is there.

How about you stop with the side eye to other girls in your company who choose that they don’t want to involve themselves with you.

How about you stop talking over everyone to appear the loudest, having the most fun and the most laid back when it’s all an act!

How about you humble yourself to allow other creators space without having to have YOUR voice running right through their videos like a bull in a China shop.

It’s ok to go to an event and keep yourself to yourself whether that is in a group or alone. The anxious person who is alone, may also use groups to comfort themselves. You do!! Do you realise who you have unintentionally excluded? Probably not.

You are still a mean girl Steph. There are screen shots of all your tweets, celeb disses need i go on?

Bullied 🤣 nah you weren’t bullied you took the upper chance just like Lily does at her school.

And pretty girl? Gosh you think a lot of yourself eh. I think you’re the only one thinking that 🤣🤣🤣🤣 one of the search bars when I look for you on tik tok is Stephanie vavrons real face 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

minime89

Apr 14, 2024
Uk
She's just a nasty b isn't she? The evilness pouring out of her in the last video! Saying she was bullied as school..pull the other leg Vag. She really does love herself, 'pretty privilage' and also telling the other girl to be HUMBLE!! Is she for real?? Wheres her clapbacks to all the aberdeen lassies speaking about her? Oh no where to he seen coz she's feert!!

May 24, 2024
The World
My god. The condescending t in her latest post. ‘You’re a mum’.

You were a mum when you slagged Katie Price, you were a mum when you ruined a young girls hair?
You were a mum when you slagged Aimee and called her a slob, to another mum.
You were a mum when you could see the venom in your face at your rusty blusher shoot giving mean girl side eye.

She’s the most hypocritical creature I’ve ever known to exist.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
‘SHE MUST HAVE THAT PRETTY PRIVILEGE’😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰
Jesus Christ. Steph you’d shag yourself I swear to god babe 😆😆😆😆💀💀💀
It’s honestly so funny. If she really believes this then she’s the one needing humbled 🤣🤣

She’s too stupid to realise how toxic everything she just said is. Pot kettle and all that. Aways giving I’m better than you.

You’re just a number Steph. Focus on your son. Put in some parental learning for him today babe…. But you’ve no intention in bettering max’s life have you. Just your own and it rips out of you.

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Right! Who put 50p in that banger today? So many comedy moments in that video. Pretty privilege?? Hahaha. 😂Is she honestly for real?
Beefy you only really have your mother and gran in your life to hang around with. What does that really say to you? Others clearly find you unlikeable not just on tiktok but irl. Not everyone can be a bully. Yeah?
Don't try to lecture people on social behaviours. We don't all have to sit on our own every day because people find us unpalapable unlike yourself.
Kindness does go a long way, you should try it Beefy.

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Which other influencer could it be if not Aimee ? she doesn’t have anyone else for it to be about. Is she stupid 🤣
I think it could be herself also. She shoe horns herself into other people's friendship groups like those two in Ibiza and her hairdresser at that concert. I know things happen in life but I do tend to look closer at women who can't keep true friends but everything is on a surface level.