Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 8, 2024
Was this the ad where she was promoting the sleep gummies that apparently worked wonders and she was shouting to max “hiiiiiiyyyyy hiiiiiyyyyyyy” shaking like a dog taking a se! She sounded demented. Poor wee guy as he came down the stairs looking confused at why his mum was being attentive for a change and not dancing and talking into her phone clapping back to the trolls like she normally does
Yes. This one. She was screeching at him and he just woke up. Poor kid. She’s just vile. Using him for an advert. Which she clearly only used the gummies for that one time cus he slept. She needs him not to sleep so she can make videos yawning and saying how shatttteerrrrreeedddd she is cus max was up early. Poor kid.

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
Uh oh, brace yourselves, folks! Here comes Beefy the Keyboard Warrior! 💪💻 She's the undisputed queen of online debates, armed with her rapid-fire typing skills and a dictionary's worth of snarky comebacks ( she thinks ) . But here’s the kicker—take her out from behind that screen and into the wild, and suddenly, she's as timid as a mouse! 🐭

Need an example? Imagine Beefy in the grocery store, someone accidentally bumps her cart. Online, she'd craft an epic tirade about personal space and grocery etiquette, complete with hashtags and maybe even a meme or two. But in real life? She'll just give you a sheepish smile and... wait for it... call for backup! That's right, nana will be on you! 😂

Her nana, by the way, is a feisty 80-year-old with a glare that could make a lion back down and a handbag that swings like Thor’s hammer. So, while Beefy acts the high and mighty in the digital realm, out in the real world, it’s her nana who’s the true warrior. Watch out, because together, they’re an unstoppable 😂😂😂😂

May 24, 2024
The World
Carol your statement applies to Steph that’s why she is so unhappy in herself she always does clap backs ment to be on airplane mode but she can’t keep away from drama.
IMG_3137.jpeg
Look at the berating of this woman that she’s allowing in her comments. Absolutely disgusting. Don’t agree with the comment fair enough but allow people to berate and ridicule over a comment that isn’t even aggressive, offensive, abusive, nasty…

I’ve never wanted to directly troll her so much in my life.

Mar 8, 2024
I’m with Claire - who the do does she think she is.

Where was her respect for A when she was on live with Roma calling her a slob or telling A that she can’t be friends cos A has too many trolls etc. She’s the mean girl bully no f else. Honestly she is truly repulsive.
Exactly. Saying she’s close to Aimee when she is just a bully to her. Always gets digs in at her and there is always a sly side eye too. She’s just a horror. Can’t be mates with a t like this

May 24, 2024
The World
Love Google.
IMG_8180.jpeg
Peaches Geldof struggling with mental health issues due to her mum dying when she was young. Couldn’t over come her demons, even for her babies because the voices were louder than her reasoning.

Steph who suicide baits her followers that the trolls are going to leave her kids without a mum?

Steph opens her mouth and se falls out.

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
You know she does seem to have a type but I think the one common denominator they need to have is the ability to suck up her poison and thank her for it humbly. Know for fact my man would get her antenna up and specifically his line of work. But what she doesn't get is not every guy is enamoured by her passive aggressive version of flirting and her attempt at humour.
My man think she looks evil and says to me"Gonna turn that **** doon", when I go on her page.