Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 8, 2024
Rrrrriiiighhhhh I couldn’t get past the pretty privilege part of this video. She thinks people look at her and think she has pretty privilege.. she’s pretty fing delusional is what she is.. I can’t believe this absolute mental case has just said this. When you think she can’t get any worse 😂😂😂😂😂 she gets worse.. can’t watch the rest of it cus her voice and hand movements wind up no end and I’m in nay mood for fs today . Been out and there’s just fs everywhere. So I’ve had my fill of fs today. What else does she chat on about? Some one fill me in.
She’s a fing basket case. Steph you’re apparently a whole grown mum too. Only you’re s at it. You’re just an all round wanker. You love yourself more than your own kids ffs. More videos clapping back. How’s plane mode going for you staff? So bizzy filming but can record yet another clap back. You just love the drama. And the comments off your delusional huns. Aimee is just as bad. Use would have do all content if use didn’t get these types of comments at all.

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Can I just ask, because I’m not up to speed on steph, I will be soon enough haha. Who is Lilly’s dad? And who is her ex husband who passed away? I know Max’s dad works offshore but I’ve read about the wrong person being named on a birth cert? Sorry for the questions 😂

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Just seen this on tattle and it looks like Steph has deleted her comment, what I find disgraceful is that you try and hide the past you can’t speak about cammy because of how you behaved and for you to comment on this lady post is also disgraceful that’s why you have now deleted the post. And people wouldn’t post about you if you fed off they would find something else in their life folk post to call out your bullshit and lies, and what you would you do if Tik tok ended tomorrow you would have to go back to reality which would be fing hard as you seem to think your better than everyone else so good luck with that.
IMG_3123.png
Where was this said???

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Can I just ask, because I’m not up to speed on steph, I will be soon enough haha. Who is Lilly’s dad? And who is her ex husband who passed away? I know Max’s dad works offshore but I’ve read about the wrong person being named on a birth cert? Sorry for the questions 😂
There is a wiki on tattle about her. It is illuminating. Think I'd be here for half an hour typing if I wrote it all down. It's loooonnnnggg😂

May 24, 2024
The World
Right, I've gave ma heid a wee incredulous shake. She really is a one woman singing, dancing comedy show. Put on ma big girl knickers and my Empow Her thingymajum and gonna seize life today cos ah could be lying next to Sadie and Bob the morra wae a toe tag. Thanks for that guiding wisdom wise, learned Vav. 😘
Steph Van Dyke!! One woman band

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Be another ad coming. Like the last one were she showed Mac just awake and was shouting his face as usual. She’s so loud. ad promoting the sleep gummies that worked wonders for that week
Was this the ad where she was promoting the sleep gummies that apparently worked wonders and she was shouting to max “hiiiiiiyyyyy hiiiiiyyyyyyy” shaking like a dog taking a se! She sounded demented. Poor wee guy as he came down the stairs looking confused at why his mum was being attentive for a change and not dancing and talking into her phone clapping back to the trolls like she normally does