Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
All of this is so spot on ❤️
Even calling people nobodies then quickly calling herself one. She knows what she just said, that’s why she over emphasises the mortuary chat to dilute the statement.
She forgets that her trolls are pretty intelligent people, that’s why they can’t stick her.

My girl is doing amazing, my health is a bit meh at the moment and there’s been a few fibs told due to mixing with a crowd I maybe wouldnt approve of but she’s just got herself graded work from college and they are amazing so I am laying off her a bit. Got my eye on her but letting her be, it’s not affected her work.
I am not blind to the fact she’s worried for her health on the back of mine but that’s normal.
She’s destined for great things, she just doesn’t know it yet ❤️
Uck sorry to hear this 🙏for u and ur girl x. Yeah we all get in with the wrong crowd at school, well I did but she is doing great from what ur saying n being a teenager is hard with emotions being all over the place n as u said has been worried for u. But u seem to be made of strong stuff x just rest when ur body tells u that u need it. Well done that her grades are good as ur grades reflect on how ur doing within n outwith school or collage so that's a good infact great sign. Iam very good working with teens they are drawn to me like a moth think it's cause iam easy to talk to n Iam fun n that's my passion to help guide the next generation

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Max doesn’t sleep because

1 She gives him tech before bed
2 She doesn’t allow a wind down routine (often reports he falls asleep in the car and lifts him right to bed so no routine here)
3 He is not going to bed at the same time every night.
4 she sleeps with him so he will pick up on her moving around and even her awake heart rate
5 provide a wind down for bed like reading, no tech, calming music, lights etc
6 No consistency.

My son has night terrors so again Steph I’ve delved right into this and sought support from professionals to learn how I can help him. Something which you might want to do instead of constantly moaning and blaming him for his inability to sleep. You can’t blame his conditions for everything. There are 6 reasons above why it is not max’s fault. There are no good sleeping practises being modelled to him.

Cos I am a nice wee troll 🧌 il share the link because max deserves better than you and I’m still clinging onto hope that you can be a better mum.

You can ask for direct support via a worker face to face or if you think you’ll manage yourself you can do it over the phone. Less of the moaning, go do something to manage it.

Missed out nae blinds/ curtains / blackouts
Try sleep in daylight all night

May 24, 2024
The World
Uck sorry to hear this 🙏for u and ur girl x. Yeah we all get in with the wrong crowd at school, well I did but she is doing great from what ur saying n being a teenager is hard with emotions being all over the place n as u said has been worried for u. But u seem to be made of strong stuff x just rest when ur body tells u that u need it. Well done that her grades are good as ur grades reflect on how ur doing within n outwith school or collage so that's a good infact great sign. Iam very good working with teens they are drawn to me like a moth think it's cause iam easy to talk to n Iam fun n that's my passion to help guide the next generation
Is that your background? Working with kids with tough life experiences?
You sound so compassionate when talking about it. From a place of understanding and not judgement 😍

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
Whole inciting bullying and hateful remarks video has had a dirty delete.
Well we knew that was coming, she is obviously getting s about it.
I’ve not heard Cat Piss mention anything about sitting herself or anything remotely like it, but t being a t has probably taken it upon herself to put that out there on Cat Piss behalf.xxxx

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
She would try to sell her nan and take anybody else down around her trying to make the sale to. Why bring up another concealer? t. Bperfects concealers are s, their lipsticks and lipliners, mascara are se. Love their tan and the Katy daly powder I've bought and tried but jury's still out. Find it a bit to drying I think but will continue to see. She's using the same sponge she's put the foundation on with which has soaked up the concealer and also lifted some of her foundation and so her undereye looks the same colour as her foundation now as She's picked up as much of the product from her eyes as possible with the sponge so it doesn't crease. Anyone that falls for that se there deserves the loss of money spent.

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
Screenshot_20240702_155348.jpg
Deffo looks the type to build others up😏. Reckon the bun and eyebrows can defy gravity there. Computer says no type of coupon on that. Looks like a wee pissed of chippy worker, chucking the frozen chips in the fryer type of gal. I'm still shook with that, funniest thing ever 😂🤣😂
Edited to add. Thanks for my new profile picture 😂😘
Oh she is going to be furious that this picture of her is still doing the rounds. This pic is screaming total chavvy s that drops her crusty knickers for a pizza crunch😏

May 24, 2024
The World
Deffo looks the type to build others up😏. Reckon the bun and eyebrows can defy gravity there. Computer says no type of coupon on that. Looks like a wee pissed of chippy worker, chucking the frozen chips in the fryer type of gal. I'm still shook with that, funniest thing ever 😂🤣😂
Bun and eyebrows defy gravity 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
Oh she is going to be furious that this picture of her is still doing the rounds. This pic is screaming total chavvy s that drops her crusty knickers for a pizza crunch😏

May 24, 2024
The World
Wee pissed off chippy worker omfg I have tears dripping off my chin 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
What one 🤣 the one where she’s not speaking about Aimee? But is speaking about someone else 🙄 make it make sense va

Well we knew that was coming, she is obviously getting s about it.
I’ve not heard Cat Piss mention anything about sitting herself or anything remotely like it, but t being a t has probably taken it upon herself to put that out there on Cat Piss behalf.xxxx
Catpiss t has probably rang Vav and cried about being ignored and Vav decided to use it for content. If Aimee was left alone it’s because she was surrounded by girls half her age, not mothers, dressed and smelling nice and not got a downturned fish mouth. No wonder catpiss has gone back to get more fish spunk injected because she realised she looks mid 40s not 39

Mar 8, 2024
Steph telling people how to act at events.

How about you don’t insert yourself into EVERYONE that is there.

How about you stop with the side eye to other girls in your company who choose that they don’t want to involve themselves with you.

How about you stop talking over everyone to appear the loudest, having the most fun and the most laid back when it’s all an act!

How about you humble yourself to allow other creators space without having to have YOUR voice running right through their videos like a bull in a China shop.

It’s ok to go to an event and keep yourself to yourself whether that is in a group or alone. The anxious person who is alone, may also use groups to comfort themselves. You do!! Do you realise who you have unintentionally excluded? Probably not.

You are still a mean girl Steph. There are screen shots of all your tweets, celeb disses need i go on?

Bullied 🤣 nah you weren’t bullied you took the upper chance just like Lily does at her school.

And pretty girl? Gosh you think a lot of yourself eh. I think you’re the only one thinking that 🤣🤣🤣🤣 one of the search bars when I look for you on tik tok is Stephanie vavrons real face 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣 Imagine having that coming up as a search bar.... mortifying 🤣🤣🤣