Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Yeah my sons a really big and bulky even when he was 4 so a buggy was never an option he stopped a buggy around the age of 2.5 ish bcos of his size he’s had his wheelchair for the past year and he loves it he’s getting tested for Asperger’s aswell showing a lot of symptoms especially falling over fresh air he walks like he has led boots on falls all the time for no reasons and the rest
What a boy 💙
You sound like a really busy boss b here to help her kids as much as she can ❤️ xxx

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Steph is an addict. She’s a social media addict. She’s just got a moral high horse because it isn’t drugs but her children will suffer all the same as she invests all of her time on her addiction.
Yes she is addicted to likes, views, validation from strangers, money n craves Fame and meanwhile her teen daughter is lacking stability and a mother figure, it seems she's more like a friend n never they're n her. N as for her son, like peaches geldof was is being plastered all over social media with no say in the matter. Iam sorry to say but I can see that young girl going off the rails cause if u ain't getting what u need from home then u go get it from little gangs n that is where is starts. Time n time n time again I hear these same stories n that's where they start going off the rails. Money n things ain't nothing a child wants love n time spent on them

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
What a boy 💙
You sound like a really busy boss b here to help her kids as much as she can ❤️ xxx
Thank you babe 💋

Honestly my 4 kids have saved me in ways they’ll never know even my more complex needs boys 💙 I’d do everything and anything for them ,see that’s the diff I might not work per say but I sure do provide everything they need! They have my attention whenever they need it too and we work with makaton VAV and objects of reference bcos my more complex needs son cannot do flash cards ect

May 24, 2024
The World
Yes she is addicted to likes, views, validation from strangers, money n craves Fame and meanwhile her teen daughter is lacking stability and a mother figure, it seems she's more like a friend n never they're n her. N as for her son, like peaches geldof was is being plastered all over social media with no say in the matter. Iam sorry to say but I can see that young girl going off the rails cause if u ain't getting what u need from home then u go get it from little gangs n that is where is starts. Time n time n time again I hear these same stories n that's where they start going off the rails. Money n things ain't nothing a child wants love n time spent on them
I agree with this, when I went through a bad period health wise and I couldn’t show up for my daughter due to constant hospital visits, she turned to the wrong crowd and started partying and what not.
They will go seeking what they are lacking. And my absence was due to something completely out of my control. Lily is old enough to understand right from wrong (in vavs words) and she will know her mum made the decision to leave time and time again.

May 24, 2024
The World
I am one of the elite blocked from Aimee. Has Aimee made any inclination this happened to her? Has she made a post about her?
Is this a case of Vav has been told this in private from Aimee and Vav wants to back handed declare to the world Aimee was an outsider and people weren’t nice to her?
That’s Vavs style all over.
Underhand.

Vav is so self assured that her ballsy brash approach to people is wanted. I’m two sides of the same coin. I can be bubbly, an outgoing personality and on that day, you’re welcome. If you catch me on the flip side where I’m distant, cold and disinterested in anything other than my own personal space, you’re not welcome and you’d be told that.
I am generally someone who waits until people let me know their mood, or if I am welcome. Trauma children read the room very well and I’m empathetic so I feel before you speak. I don’t always get it right of course. But I would never weigh in on people and put myself down as an includer of all people. That lacks boundaries.

I ask my insta followers a poll few years ago if their first impressions of me when meeting me (I have a hobby that includes lot of people and no i don’t have an upside down pineapple 🤣) and a lot of peoples response was ‘intimidating’. My flabber was gasted 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wasn’t until therapy I realised that I have quite a firm presence because I’m reading people, and their energy while being alert for danger.
As I’ve said before, I have major RBF because I’m always inside my own head, but come talk to me and I’m like a puppy on speed

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
I agree with this, when I went through a bad period health wise and I couldn’t show up for my daughter due to constant hospital visits, she turned to the wrong crowd and started partying and what not.
They will go seeking what they are lacking. And my absence was due to something completely out of my control. Lily is old enough to understand right from wrong (in vavs words) and she will know her mum made the decision to leave time and time again.
Yes my passion is working with families n teens, and bringing families back together, sometimes it's a matter of a breakdown in communication, divorce, or a single parent just needs to work long hours. But it's her attitude that's very much disgusting. No one ever knows what will come knocking at there door, it's life, n when it comes to any addiction we all turn to different things to get through life, hers might have been material things n she got so addicted she had to steal money. And Vav if u read this plenty of hard addicts would never steal money from a charity n class that as wrong yin so what's that say about you ha ha says even at they're lowest they still had more morals than u x. Mrs full Monty I hope ur girl is ok now x

May 24, 2024
The World
Yes my passion is working with families n teens, and bringing families back together, sometimes it's a matter of a breakdown in communication, divorce, or a single parent just needs to work long hours. But it's her attitude that's very much disgusting. No one ever knows what will come knocking at there door, it's life, n when it comes to any addiction we all turn to different things to get through life, hers might have been material things n she got so addicted she had to steal money. And Vav if u read this plenty of hard addicts would never steal money from a charity n class that as wrong yin so what's that say about you ha ha says even at they're lowest they still had more morals than u x. Mrs full Monty I hope ur girl is ok now x
All of this is so spot on ❤️
Even calling people nobodies then quickly calling herself one. She knows what she just said, that’s why she over emphasises the mortuary chat to dilute the statement.
She forgets that her trolls are pretty intelligent people, that’s why they can’t stick her.

My girl is doing amazing, my health is a bit meh at the moment and there’s been a few fibs told due to mixing with a crowd I maybe wouldnt approve of but she’s just got herself graded work from college and they are amazing so I am laying off her a bit. Got my eye on her but letting her be, it’s not affected her work.
I am not blind to the fact she’s worried for her health on the back of mine but that’s normal.
She’s destined for great things, she just doesn’t know it yet ❤️