Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 8, 2024
9BEB2617-B6B4-4BD3-9A59-D398ACA846BF.png
How about do better and fin wash your hands you minky bastard.

Also is that a threat 🤣
It’s giving “get my children off of everything!” Wahaha that was embarrassing as well and Harley was in the car next to her as she was screeching to her phone like a banshee. It’s not stalking staff. It’s called giving people a lesson on the real you ya horrible t

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Back to the stalking again 🤣🤣 has this t got anything original to say? Sane recycled se week in week out
Don’t need to stalk her , she puts her life on Tik Tok so reap what you sow . If you can’t handle the heat then get out of the kitchen . Nobody is interested in you , only that you’re a massive lying t . Sorry but I would have got a new job long ago but she’s too much of a greedy bastard As someone who has had their life , their house and their cars wrecked by a stalker , use your fing words wisely you t !

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Moaning about social services - They do have a role with you Steph, You are specifically stating you're struggling to engage with your child, you cant find ways to read with him, he has no bedtime routine so he is up half the night. They can offer you advice as i have done. Sleep action Scotland, parenting courses....why do you think you are above becoming a better parent? i bet when they've reached out to you, you've told them its just trolls etc. You are failing your child! You air your hardships obviously people are concerned!

a parent that thinks they're already perfect are DANGEROUS parents!!! Let that sink in hard!

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Also steph in Aimees comments saying her engagement is amazing and she has so many followers - yeh thats why your clinging on like a wee dangleberry onto se. I dislike aimee but not as much as Vav - Steph only wants a tiny piece of that engagement for herself, but sadly no one likes her.....booohooo tissues out. That wont change no matter how hard you try steph.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Moaning about social services - They do have a role with you Steph, You are specifically stating you're struggling to engage with your child, you cant find ways to read with him, he has no bedtime routine so he is up half the night. They can offer you advice as i have done. Sleep action Scotland, parenting courses....why do you think you are above becoming a better parent? i bet when they've reached out to you, you've told them its just trolls etc. You are failing your child! You air your hardships obviously people are concerned!

a parent that thinks they're already perfect are DANGEROUS parents!!! Let that sink in hard!
And drugging her child for an advert! She’s beyond disgusting

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
And drugging her child for an advert! She’s beyond disgusting
unfortunately it will be seen in a positive light. It only becomes problematic if parents are split and one objects to supplementation. Paeds often see vitamin supplementation in a positive light. Mine does as my children are very fussy and one has ARFID.

But max has a fab diet and should be getting all he needs from it. I don't agree he should be supplemented with magnesium because he is on medication for cerebral palsy and its actually contraindicated - so someone needs to step in there.