Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
I had her latest on silent but I can lip read. (Had enough of her voice), this her trying out ‘humble’ for size with the over expressing gratefulness to L’Oréal and brands sending her packages.
Head down, finger in mouth trying to conjure up her next sentence because it’s not authentic and natural.

Nightmare when make up sits in your pores.
Smoothing turned down but not all the way.
IMG_8197.png
Just as well you’re not trying out products Steph’s because there is obvious signs on the smoothing tool on the forehead babe.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
I had her latest on silent but I can lip read. (Had enough of her voice), this her trying out ‘humble’ for size with the over expressing gratefulness to L’Oréal and brands sending her packages.
Head down, finger in mouth trying to conjure up her next sentence because it’s not authentic and natural.

IMG_8197.png

She looks like she smokes 20 a day, she’s got right wrinkly lips! All that make up does her no favours and it won’t cover up her ugly personality either ! The fing eyebrows, she’s hilarious looking

May 24, 2024
The World
She looks like she smokes 20 a day, she’s got right wrinkly lips! All that make up does her no favours and it won’t cover up her ugly personality either ! The fing eyebrows, she’s hilarious looking
She’s just a tube. Banging on about people ‘actively trying to ruin her career’

Like she actively tried to ruin that guys career and asking her bro to lie to make it happen.
You’re right Steph. What you put out, comes back babes 😘

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
That’s right vav, keep filling your empty sad life with free s you’ve been sent to make up for all that’s missing in your life and gloat about it on the internet 😂 I’d rather be me sat in a house I own, settling down for the night with my husband now the kids are in their bed (ASN and we actually have a routine) i could order and pay for any and all of those products you’ve been sent for free. she thinks she’s made it and everyone will measure her success by the material things she has but it’s all a show it’s rented or on credit 👍 have a nice night alone in your big ugly tacky bed you freak 💋

Jun 1, 2024
glasgow

IMG_8197.png
Has she ever been posted on L'Oréal page 🤔 she's basically a portion sales girl nothing wrong with tht but why make out ur something other than what u are 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Done a whole post earlier about how to apply the best concealer ...yeah looks great! 🤣🤣🤣
I reckon she's sat further back as not got the smooth filter to the max because it's L'Oréal🤔
Also I reckon this comment is her on Aimee's post about her se blush 👍🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240702-201103.png
    Screenshot_20240702-201103.png
    514.4 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_20240702-200943.png
    Screenshot_20240702-200943.png
    664 KB · Views: 57
  • Screenshot_20240702-200354.png
    Screenshot_20240702-200354.png
    215.8 KB · Views: 58
May 24, 2024
The World
Most certainly not.
The fault is never ever ever her.
She makes the videos with filters on. People report. It’s the people reporting that will cause her to lose her job, not her illegally using filters to promote make up.
There would be nothing report if you didn’t do that?
She’s honestly never the fing problem.

I WISH she would put that delusion in a pill form so I can get an escape once in a while. That, I’d buy from her.