Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
We know they phoned Next to complain about Stephen.

”hello Next, yeah I’d like to complain about an employee of yours making videos about a family member of mine. He does this in his own home, various locations in Aberdeen, in his own time and at his own expense“

”Ohhh kaaay but what does that have to do with Next”

“Don’t care sack him“
I am sure ruth his friend confirmed that as she is his boss.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Pinched from tattle she has no mates because she thinks she is better than everyone and folk ran a mile with the lies and am sure max dad can provide just fine for him his parents are not short of money but its not about your kids just you being selfish again and why cover max face you don’t give him privacy on Tik tok.
IMG_3165.png IMG_3166.png
Haha just posted the same. Think it’s tattle who hid his face they do that when her kids are in photos

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Pack yer bags the lotta ya , she's been minion lawyer advised that it's hate crime coming from the worst Tik Toker herself spouting venom on her app . Bagsy front seat on the Cornton Vale bus ! 😍
I'll be Big Bea, you can be Lizzie sweetheart.😂 Wonder who can be Vinegar tits? 🤔
Bags the bottom bunk and first dibs of the tuck shop.

notrolly

May 9, 2024
Everywhere
@notrolly I hope you’re feeling better ❤️ wee pee the bed 😉😘
I'm ok thanks luv had a s couple of days but I'm doped up with painkillers now so hopefully sleep tonight 😊 haha no fkn wonder I nearly pished the bed after reading about vav and her "Pretty privilege" 🤣 and FYI beefy anyone who has had an ED I had from I was 17 till into my 30s will tell you we don't look at ourselves as pretty so just another lie that shows u don't have no fkn eating disorder!

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Where do these people make these words up from?
Life drives you? Smashing this thing called life? Make them stop. They hurt my brain 😮‍💨.
It's as though they went to a school that taught them glib phrases instead of real speak. I just can't.
Edited to add I'm changing my pic again cos I am truly shook at that one staring at me looking as though she's all offended cos I asked for vinegar on my chips.
Just changed it to a wee wombat just cos I like them 🤷

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
Life drives you? Smashing this thing called life? Make them stop. They hurt my brain 😮‍💨.
It's as though they went to a school that taught them glib phrases instead of real speak. I just can't.
Edited to add I'm changing my pic again cos I am truly shook at that one staring at me looking as though she's all offended cos I asked for vinegar on my chips.
That was one scary arse profile pic 😳😳🤣🤣🤣 fing horrendous 🤣🤣 she must be spitting that is doing the rounds 😁😁

May 24, 2024
The World
I'm ok thanks luv had a s couple of days but I'm doped up with painkillers now so hopefully sleep tonight 😊 haha no fkn wonder I nearly pished the bed after reading about vav and her "Pretty privilege" 🤣 and FYI beefy anyone who has had an ED I had from I was 17 till into my 30s will tell you we don't look at ourselves as pretty so just another lie that shows u don't have no fkn eating disorder!
Aww good! I’m a believer in painkillers and half a cup of tea before bed, what a sleep 😍😍
I hope you’re feeling good enough to get out of bed but can’t blame you if you just want to stay in. Feels like -7 in July!!!
I’ve had flare ups too so I’m on rest as well ❤️

The woman makes a mockery of everything, but nothing no more than her life.

May 24, 2024
The World
Don’t start with the chippy stuff what a mess I got myself in laughing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣