Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Pure random I know but last night I got followed on here by somebody who had literally just joined. No posts from them, nothing. Just joined and looks like they're only following me. Very strange. 🤔🫵
I see you🫵. 👀 Hi 👋👏👏😋
Maybe they laughed as hard as I did at your chippy chat and thought she’s sound 🤣🤣🤣🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
IMG_0710.png
Oh yes vav, you laugh when your called fat😂wasn’t too long you were crying on your ugly ikea couch because people were calling you it😂give it a rest
It’s such a load of s I know people she went to school with and she was the bullied thinking she was better than everyone else and a eating disorder rubbish the way she talks and eats her food that never leaves you she makes a mockery of everything. She forgets people from Aberdeen know her and not just numpties from other areas of the country.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Asked herself that.
Thought her eating disorder started on a night out or some fing nonsense like that??
The disorder she has is narcissistic personality.

Disgusting how she pretends to have had an eating disorder. The way she behaves it’s clear she hasn’t suffered with one.
She just over eats and doesn’t keep up with her fitness regime. Simple as that

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
How many more years is she going to be rinsing this break up you have been spilt up longer than you were ever together and you have had s loads of men since then , it’s a weird obsession she has with petr she just can’t handle he left her but why wouldn’t he she shown her true colour and by the sound of it very quickly I hope Petr get a new wife oh the new Mrs vavron on the block. Steph give it a rest you are not a bossing independent woman you are a scorned woman as men can’t stand you.
IMG_3168.png

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Asked herself that.
Thought her eating disorder started on a night out or some fing nonsense like that??
If she had an eating disorder she should know that eating the s she does and filtering the do out of her pics & vids is not setting a good example to her followers. It could actually be triggering to some who genuinely have an eating disorder. I suffered from an eating disorder from the age of 13-18 and it’s completely debilitating, it takes over your life. I’m 38 now and still struggle with body image, forever counting calories, pinching at what I think are rolls of fat then limiting what I eat for days if I think I’ve gone over my daily calorie intake! Her and that fing tit Aimee make a mockery out of people with genuine health problems. Both need shot with s.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
If she had an eating disorder she should know that eating the s she does and filtering the do out of her pics & vids is not setting a good example to her followers. It could actually be triggering to some who genuinely have an eating disorder. I suffered from an eating disorder from the age of 13-18 and it’s completely debilitating, it takes over your life. I’m 38 now and still struggle with body image, forever counting calories, pinching at what I think are rolls of fat then limiting what I eat for days if I think I’ve gone over my daily calorie intake! Her and that fing tit Aimee make a mockery out of people with genuine health problems. Both need shot with s.
100% she is doing do all for young followers she is actually the problem as she filters her photos, if someone is suffering a eating disorder they get their phone taken away no social media as it has a big impact on them she would know that wonder if she has ever been in the Eden unit at cornhill hospital i very much doubt it and she is doing nothing to help young girls YOU ARE THE PROBLEM STEPH.

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
Asked herself that.
She’s stated 2 versions to date, this will be the 3rd 🤣 the first 2 she stated happened in SECONDARY school, the first something to do with a tuna baguette, the second being male family members mentioning her weight/body shape 🤷🏼‍♀️

It’ll be something different next time to fit whichever narrative she’s trying to push at the time 🙄

May 24, 2024
The World
The disorder she has is narcissistic personality.

Disgusting how she pretends to have had an eating disorder. The way she behaves it’s clear she hasn’t suffered with one.
She just over eats and doesn’t keep up with her fitness regime. Simple as that
If you go back her Instagram she was petite for a very long time. While with C, in between men, all the other guys she’s dated and slim when she met Petr. Choices she made for herself, her supposed PT and nutrition courses, choices she made for herself. Men didn’t make her stay thin, these were her choices. Back to slim after having M.
She’s absolutely heinous

Mar 11, 2024
uk
How many more years is she going to be rinsing this break up you have been spilt up longer than you were ever together and you have had s loads of men since then , it’s a weird obsession she has with petr she just can’t handle he left her but why wouldn’t he she shown her true colour and by the sound of it very quickly I hope Petr get a new wife oh the new Mrs vavron on the block. Steph give it a rest you are not a bossing independent woman you are a scorned woman as men can’t stand you.
IMG_3168.png
I would NEVER give any man the satisfaction of thinking I was bothered or embarrassing myself. I’d keep my dignity. Especially someone who “ abused me and my daughter “ why would you flaunt him all over it’s like rubbing salt in wounds for lily - if what she said was true which clearly isn’t. She posts more about him than she does lily. She’s obsessed

May 24, 2024
The World
IMG_3168.png
Why would Lily be in pieces if Petr emotionally abused her giving her the silent treatment and alienating her?
If that was the case, it would be a sigh of relief to Lily?

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
The only reason she hasn’t posted details of Max’s nursery over the last couple of years is because she can’t, she’s not there, what the do is she going to post about 🤷🏼‍♀️ and if she did stay with him (which she won’t, she’s a dump & run) she can’t record anyway 🤣

Twice in a couple of days she has wheeled out Max, views must be down 🙄

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I have to confess when I was a size bigger because of the menopause I looked at her who claimed to be a 10 to 12, same as Aimee and thought if I’m only a size 8-10 then I must be massive. I kept showing my husband her videos and there one in a short black dress, I said she’s a size bigger than me 😧 he said “she’s an 18” she’s got a much much bigger bum than you”.
It confused me no end. Same with Aimee and her jumpsuits, size 12 but stretched to the limit and fat spilling out under her arms 😧in reality she should be wearing a 16 but then the top part would be too baggy on her. She continues to wear them so the top fits and she squashes her bottom half in so the material is at breaking point.
Just made me eat more healthy foods and go out running. Lying pair of narcissistic fs 😜

May 24, 2024
The World
They are the most triggering to people suffering than the supposed trolls for bringing it up. Distorting body images and stuffing their faces with food. Lying about sizing having people questioned their reality and perception. Gaslighters the pair of them