Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
I would NEVER give any man the satisfaction of thinking I was bothered or embarrassing myself. I’d keep my dignity. Especially someone who “ abused me and my daughter “ why would you flaunt him all over it’s like rubbing salt in wounds for lily - if what she said was true which clearly isn’t. She posts more about him than she does lily. She’s obsessed
Same girl. Same. I’m a very very proud woman, I would rather sit butt naked on broken glass than show any man he made a negative impact on me when leaving my life. No fing way would I give my power away like that.
Not once have I ever posted about an ex after we’ve broke up, let alone two years later be discussing it. Very few people even know I’m a divorcee, I don’t talk about my past relationships. I’m through it, survived it, Ive evolved and on to better things. Why would I talk about something if it’s not affecting me. Which her break up with Petr clearly is because she STILL talks about the impact because she’s still living it.
She should pick up a book on psychology, learn something. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I would NEVER give any man the satisfaction of thinking I was bothered or embarrassing myself. I’d keep my dignity. Especially someone who “ abused me and my daughter “ why would you flaunt him all over it’s like rubbing salt in wounds for lily - if what she said was true which clearly isn’t. She posts more about him than she does lily. She’s obsessed
Totally and I don’t get why she uses his name if he was that bad and it can’t just be because of max, she is literally still obsessed with Petr and she knows it I hope he is laughing his head off that she is continuing to keep mentioning his name I would start taking commission.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Aww we’re on the hating men/ woe is me chapter of the turning wheel.

Something has happened between her and Harley. Why is she so desperate to maintain she is friends with her breakups all the time.

And as for the being a fat kid in primary what a lie, she’s talking about now.

The eating disorder is imaginary. Because one it never leaves you & two what/how she eats now.

She’s a psychologists dream I’ve never seen someone tell so many lies in my life.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
The only reason she hasn’t posted details of Max’s nursery over the last couple of years is because she can’t, she’s not there, what the do is she going to post about 🤷🏼‍♀️ and if she did stay with him (which she won’t, she’s a dump & run) she can’t record anyway 🤣

Twice in a couple of days she has wheeled out Max, views must be down 🙄
She was pulled up from his nursery as she did try to record outside the nursery and parents complained she has also been pulled up from lily school because she thinks she is a celebrity mum from people with kids I know that go to the same school.

May 24, 2024
The World
Wheeling out the money maker again.
Kept his journey the past 2 years private. Coincidentally the time she’s been doing tiktok full time and barely there.

I could never repay the nursery staff… well no you couldn’t you’ve left them to progress YOUR SON and rewarded them with slate lady. Shows you what you think of them really. Probably rather you gave them an Apple. 🍏

Her voice over voice compared to the bullying and berating videos yesterday 🤣
She’s funny.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Steph they probably know him far better than you. There are some hard facts for you.
Knew it wouldn’t be long ..
She is desperate to show videos of him showing her affection and it makes me so uncomfortable because you can tell it doesn’t come naturally to him and it’s forced. She’s edited those videos together to when he’s doing it instead of just being a moment of them in the car.

Stop forcing your son to show affection Steph. It’s for your benefit and not his.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Done tonight after catching up 🤯

I think she’s inadvertently admitting that her TT “career” is being affected now in that car post.

L’Oréal - I’m pretty sure the only TT influencer that doesn’t punt this is my mother.
They all sell the same crap!

Back to bashing Petr again is she , fing rinse and repeat again, I don’t need a man crap.

And that now deleted bullying post is absolutely about herself being left out of the groups at events , nobody wants to hang out with the loud brash annoying death breath older woman, they want to have real fun with girls their own age and not you sad act.

Give up, better to change direction than watch this car crash continue and implode publicly.

And lastly BUY THAT BOY BLACK OUT BLINDS!!
Anno come on tae heck all that money u claim to have n u can't buy blinds lol not even a curtain up

Apr 26, 2024
uk
Is she slowly toning down the filters in the hope we don't notice 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

She needs to be honest, with everyone including herself!

I seen The Ranting Ma out in the wild today (first thing, on the school run lol) and she looks exactly like she does on TT. Different being I suppose she is naturally pretty 🤣 )
Love Ranting Ma!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Totally and I don’t get why she uses his name if he was that bad and it can’t just be because of max, she is literally still obsessed with Petr and she knows it I hope he is laughing his head off that she is continuing to keep mentioning his name I would start taking commission.
To be fair he looks like a fit bloke so I’d be heartbroken. Although he wouldn’t leave me because I’m not a narcissistic b like she is and I like to keep the heating on low as possible to conserve energy and money so he wouldn’t get annoyed at me over that 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
How many more years is she going to be rinsing this break up you have been spilt up longer than you were ever together and you have had s loads of men since then , it’s a weird obsession she has with petr she just can’t handle he left her but why wouldn’t he she shown her true colour and by the sound of it very quickly I hope Petr get a new wife oh the new Mrs vavron on the block. Steph give it a rest you are not a bossing independent woman you are a scorned woman as men can’t stand you.
IMG_3168.png
Justine timberland lol 🤣 cried a river lol u have cried a ocean

Legendary

May 18, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Silent reader here 🙋🏼‍♀️ the eating disorder thing really gets to me. I've been recovered from anorexia for over 10 year, it never leaves you!! To this day its still there, yes i can control it better but the slightest bit of stress, the weight falls off me. From visiting Cornhill eating disorder clinic twice a week for years to now being a healthy size 10. Two blessed kids, raised by myself (yes you heard it Vav) bossing single working mum life with a real job!! I could never eat in front of a camera like you do, or wear clothes half my size. I always wear stuff bigger to hide what i have. You are making a total mockery of it all!! Rant over back to reading 🤣👋🏾