Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Anno come on tae heck all that money u claim to have n u can't buy blinds lol not even a curtain up
No wonder her son is up at 3/4 am it’s bloody light and no blinds on that skylights even tape over sheets if you can’t be arsed to buy blinds we just did our whole house new blinds and curtains and I ain’t claiming to be miss moneybags.

May 24, 2024
The World
Aww we’re on the hating men/ woe is me chapter of the turning wheel.

Something has happened between her and Harley. Why is she so desperate to maintain she is friends with her breakups all the time.

And as for the being a fat kid in primary what a lie, she’s talking about now.

The eating disorder is imaginary. Because one it never leaves you & two what/how she eats now.

She’s a psychologists dream I’ve never seen someone tell so many lies in my life.
If she maintains this illusion she is friends with ex’s it alludes to the fact she’s mature, capable of maintaining a relationship with people who have upset her (as she’s first tell her side of the story each time), it would have people thinking oh she’s not a bad person if someone’s done her wrong but she doesn’t hold a grudge.
She’s the bigger person.
She’s not confrontational
There are no major repercussions if you wrong her, so potential partners feel she creates a safe place to not always meet her expectations because as humans we cant. Expectations are exclusive to the person who has them, not the person fulfilling them.
It’s extremely narcissistic, very controlling.
Smoke screen.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Silent reader here 🙋🏼‍♀️ the eating disorder thing really gets to me. I've been recovered from anorexia for over 10 year, it never leaves you!! To this day its still there, yes i can control it better but the slightest bit of stress, the weight falls off me. From visiting Cornhill eating disorder clinic twice a week for years to now being a healthy size 10. Two blessed kids, raised by myself (yes you heard it Vav) bossing single working mum life with a real job!! I could never eat in front of a camera like you do, or wear clothes half my size. I always wear stuff bigger to hide what i have. You are making a total mockery of it all!! Rant over back to reading 🤣👋🏾
Welcome and thanks for your post you hit the nail on the head 👏🏻👏🏻

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
I'm ok thanks luv had a s couple of days but I'm doped up with painkillers now so hopefully sleep tonight 😊 haha no fkn wonder I nearly pished the bed after reading about vav and her "Pretty privilege" 🤣 and FYI beefy anyone who has had an ED I had from I was 17 till into my 30s will tell you we don't look at ourselves as pretty so just another lie that shows u don't have no fkn eating disorder!
Much love Roly x

Apr 26, 2024
uk
Silent reader here 🙋🏼‍♀️ the eating disorder thing really gets to me. I've been recovered from anorexia for over 10 year, it never leaves you!! To this day its still there, yes i can control it better but the slightest bit of stress, the weight falls off me. From visiting Cornhill eating disorder clinic twice a week for years to now being a healthy size 10. Two blessed kids, raised by myself (yes you heard it Vav) bossing single working mum life with a real job!! I could never eat in front of a camera like you do, or wear clothes half my size. I always wear stuff bigger to hide what i have. You are making a total mockery of it all!! Rant over back to reading 🤣👋🏾
I really feel for you, it must be awful and triggering seeing her content xx

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
She’s stated 2 versions to date, this will be the 3rd 🤣 the first 2 she stated happened in SECONDARY school, the first something to do with a tuna baguette, the second being male family members mentioning her weight/body shape 🤷🏼‍♀️

It’ll be something different next time to fit whichever narrative she’s trying to push at the time 🙄
Wish someone would knock do oot her with a tuna baguette with a brick inside it

May 24, 2024
The World
Steph they probably know him far better than you. There are some hard facts for you.

She is desperate to show videos of him showing her affection and it makes me so uncomfortable because you can tell it doesn’t come naturally to him and it’s forced. She’s edited those videos together to when he’s doing it instead of just being a moment of them in the car.

Stop forcing your son to show affection Steph. It’s for your benefit and not his.
Only reason you have to look back at the camera is to check what that looks like to the viewer. Contrived.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
If she maintains this illusion she is friends with ex’s it alludes to the fact she’s mature, capable of maintaining a relationship with people who have upset her (as she’s first tell her side of the story each time), it would have people thinking oh she’s not a bad person if someone’s done her wrong but she doesn’t hold a grudge.
She’s the bigger person.
There are no major repercussions if you wrong her, so potential partners feel she creates a safe place to not always meet her expectations because as humans we cant. Expectations are exclusive to the person who has them, not the person fulfilling them.
Smoke screen.
And likely to prevent them talking about her negatively and still have an element of control. Actually makes so much sense.

May 24, 2024
The World
To be fair he looks like a fit bloke so I’d be heartbroken. Although he wouldn’t leave me because I’m not a narcissistic b like she is and I like to keep the heating on low as possible to conserve energy and money so he wouldn’t get annoyed at me over that 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
She won’t get another guy like him that’s why she’s gutted. He’s a hotty but didn’t know her rap sheet

May 24, 2024
The World
Strong entry girrrrlll ❤️

Glad to hear you’re at the other side, albeit with your fleeting moments but bossing it ✨

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
She’s the bigger person.
Smoke screen.
It’s quite clear she’s the bigger person 😉

notrolly

May 9, 2024
Everywhere
She’s stated 2 versions to date, this will be the 3rd 🤣 the first 2 she stated happened in SECONDARY school, the first something to do with a tuna baguette, the second being male family members mentioning her weight/body shape 🤷🏼‍♀️

It’ll be something different next time to fit whichever narrative she’s trying to push at the time 🙄
Was a bit strange she came out with the tuna baguette story after I told my story of my mum begging me to eat the tuna sandwich she made me 🤔