Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Aye , she's getting out of hand now . Having her huns accuse folk of death threats on that Ashleigh's page and blocking comments , challenging her about phoning people's work places etc. left on the school run vid . She just won't stop at anything !
demolition GIF

she’s on the brink but knowing her she’ll be posting to tomorrow with no stress, no plooks, face will be flawless and she’ll be like, I’m sooo tired guys, got sooo many things to film for different brands, I’m a super busy single mum

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Just seen Ashleigh comes I am fuming she is allowed an opinion like everyone else is and she is saying in her comments she shouldn’t have commented she can comment on anything she likes it’s called freedom of speech and I am sick of Steph and her Huns coming for someone for their opinion, if someone has reported you to social services then maybe it’s because what you post of your non verbal child dopping him up with gummies and in a bath, I am absolutely sick of her sitting back clean hands and letting the Huns go for anyone who has a different opinion.

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
IMG_0725.png
Hahahahahah she’ll be ragin that they mentioned pores, member she doesn’t have any😂your skins always s, and looks as if you’ve been slapped across the face it’s always bright red from the cheap se you put on it
Mate your skin always looked like that. You just have been lying using filters. This is her way of disputing it, my face is having a flare up. Vavs nothing if she’s not transparent.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
If you can spend 2k on a house like that then it needs stunning furniture yeah buy Ikea for the bedroom etc but living space needs better than a small ass Ikea sofa that a student would use in halls and a table and chairs from Argos and defo some blinds but her taste in home stuff and clothes is in her arse.
Yes a few beautiful big pieces of decor like big lamps nice big vases n mirrors n some lovley classy furniture n nice rug n cushions x

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
What is she doing in the Eminem video? How is she not embarrassed watching this back? Actually how is she not embarrassed doing this in public, filming it and then uploading it for how many people to see?! I couldn’t even watch it all it was that embarrassing. She’s a whole other level of delusional this t
Another old one …look at her nails 🙄

notrolly

May 9, 2024
Everywhere
She wouldn't know classy , if it hit her in the coupon ! Imagine a property like that and she has it decked oot in odd bits of flatpack .
I thought that said flapjacks and was thinking why is she decorating her house with flapjacks 🤣 I'm on a wee diet (trying to lose weight the healthy way) and obviously thinking about food 🤣