Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Aye ok A if she can’t have dairy then why does she still throw it down her throat and stress she wouldn’t know stress if it smacked her in the face 🤣
IMG_3170.jpeg
do sake once in 2.5 years and now she’s normalising. A is someone in Vav camp.
She out 33kg of cheese on her wrap last week, it’s a no brainer she will break out.

Mar 8, 2024
Should they still look that lumpy after that treatment? I’m really iffy about anything to do with the eyes
No idea but can't be good surely ?? I know nothing about cosmetic procedures but jeeze you'd have to go in hiding after this one 🤣🤣 not swanning around vlogging your Tesco's shop.
This is her second and apparently costs £200 a time and she's having a 3rd in a couple of weeks 😦😳

May 24, 2024
The World
What the actual do....she's obnoxious!
I saw that live. She doesn’t know what she brings to the table that she asks you to go ask her ex husband.
If she acts shocked and offended it makes the asker question their reason for asking because Vav is making it like it should be obvious.

But, what do you Vav? Let us know…

the watcher

Jul 2, 2024
Lockerbie
Just recently started tik tok and wow! She definitely has victim mentality which is also very similar to Narcasistic personality disorder. She is very clever and calculated in what she does. it's all like an acting role on social media. she feeds all her "huns" what she needs to in order for them to worship her and then they will defend her to the hilt. ADHD, eating disorder, low self esteem, bullying, single mum, child with Autism makes her seem more genuine and truthful but it's so she doesn't need to justify her actions or apologise! she made comments about people in the mortuary being nobody's and when challenged she deleted all the comments then posted about stalkers and people hating on her! her videos narrative always turn to her being the victim! I have ADHD but never use it as an excuse and always apologise for my behaviour. never have I seen her apologise for her behaviour no matter what she's said. those bperfect videos show how she thinks so highly of herself! no please or thank yous. that's Narcasistic personality disorder and victim mentality 100% her huns are dangerous also. she appears to have bought followers also. she deletes and blocks any negativity unless the huns have pounced on the poster. Unfortunately I have to say she's very clever and calculated. She knows what to post and when! As for crying I doubt she's capable of any genuine emotion. People like this need admiration to stay grounded and when things don't go their way that's when their dangerous! Compulsive lies will come easy to create the narrative they want 😬