Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Just recently started tik tok and wow! She definitely has victim mentality which is also very similar to Narcasistic personality disorder. She is very clever and calculated in what she does. it's all like an acting role on social media. she feeds all her "huns" what she needs to in order for them to worship her and then they will defend her to the hilt. ADHD, eating disorder, low self esteem, bullying, single mum, child with Autism makes her seem more genuine and truthful but it's so she doesn't need to justify her actions or apologise! she made comments about people in the mortuary being nobody's and when challenged she deleted all the comments then posted about stalkers and people hating on her! her videos narrative always turn to her being the victim! I have ADHD but never use it as an excuse and always apologise for my behaviour. never have I seen her apologise for her behaviour no matter what she's said. those bperfect videos show how she thinks so highly of herself! no please or thank yous. that's Narcasistic personality disorder and victim mentality 100% her huns are dangerous also. she appears to have bought followers also. she deletes and blocks any negativity unless the huns have pounced on the poster. Unfortunately I have to say she's very clever and calculated. She knows what to post and when! As for crying I doubt she's capable of any genuine emotion. People like this need admiration to stay grounded and when things don't go their way that's when their dangerous! Compulsive lies will come easy to create the narrative they want 😬

Jun 1, 2024
glasgow
She looks miserable as do in that latest post. I actually got a twinge of feeling sorry for her then I remembered all the things she’s done.
It's an act she knows how to play the poor me card , when she gets called out for her bs . She deserves all the hate . Maybe if she actually came on and admitted all her wrong doing, apologised n took acceptance for who she is . Ppl may then leave her alone . Its her constant lying and making out she's innocent and thinking she can get away with what she has done to others .

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Oh dear Sarah that blusher does absolutely nothing for you why did Steph think this blushers suits everyone, all the ones I have seen it’s not suited any of them.
View attachment export_1720037309497.mov
I have yet to see someone who suits it. The colour is just awful especially for a blush but equally as bad as a bronzer. Who wants to look like they’ve had an iron stuck to their face by the mafia then dunked in olive oil

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
It's an act she knows how to play the poor me card , when she gets called out for her bs . She deserves all the hate . Maybe if she actually came on and admitted all her wrong doing, apologised n took acceptance for who she is . Ppl may then leave her alone . Its her constant lying and making out she's innocent and thinking she can get away with what she has done to others .
Never happen, she’s a narcissist and I don’t use that term flippantly. We can all have a bit of narc in us in a healthy way but she‘s in the mentally ill bracket, excessively self absorbed, selfish, lacks empathy, inability to love altho her version of love is coercive control, paints exes as abusers, blames everyone for her failures etc etc All while being enabled her whole life by her mother and Nana

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
IMG_0732.png
Wonder how long before she boosts her likes on her videos
Season 2 Time GIF by American Gods

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
She wouldn't know classy , if it hit her in the coupon ! Imagine a property like that and she has it decked oot in odd bits of flatpack .
Anno big beautiful house like that it's a waste ..I will stick to my wee house with blinds thanks very much lol
I thought that said flapjacks and was thinking why is she decorating her house with flapjacks 🤣 I'm on a wee diet (trying to lose weight the healthy way) and obviously thinking about food 🤣
Instead of flat pack lol flapjack furniture uck yi never know it might end up in the lounge next week

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Here comes the usual sympathy video of M.

Your still a se maw, hope the social work take him right off you, don’t deserve any children.
View attachment export_1720034778896.mov
The fake stroking of the cheek . Ugh , forced engagement. The way he get's away from her at the end 😆. 10 saves on that vid already . Safeguard your child , fs !

Last edited: