Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
A “stunningly gorgeous day” 😭😭
And “oh my 2 friends” hahahah aye least you admit you’ve nae pals now vav.
Also if M was at his dads last night , then the video of him last night was pre recorded - was just ready to whip out when she needs sympathy
The 2 sisters must be as horrible as her if they think Cs gravestone was her not intentionally missing out his family and just her being misunderstood by using the biggest font to highlight her name

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Money didn’t change her, she’s always been a nasty cow. Plenty examples of her nastiness, especially men she screwed over, made up lies about, bully at school, a b to girls in general but also hairdressing industry where she’ll never get another job
Absolutely not I hope Danielle distance herself from vav now that she is back in Aberdeen I have a few friends who go to her and have seen on her page folk wanting to book in with her, I think Danielle knows how unliked Steph is in Aberdeen and what trouble she can cause for her.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
The 2 sisters must be as horrible as her if they think Cs gravestone was her not intentionally missing out his family and just her being misunderstood by using the biggest font to highlight her name
I remember seeing it one of their Facebook pages which is public them at the tough mudder and also at the afc game so they are obviously as bad as her and happy for a family to be left out so cruelly as they were.

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Another day and another negative post plus the Huns in the comments it’s funny that shell saying folk don’t know her well plenty of people do and if Steph didn’t mention people think she is the big cheese like she did with Ashleigh then Ashleigh wouldn’t have had to respond Steph should be ashamed she is letting the hate carry on and that people’s names are still left in her comment section.
IMG_3188.jpeg View attachment v0f044gc0000cq33s9vog65l0k57nvq0.mp4
So basically you're only allowed an opinion if it entails blowing smoke up your arse? And your 'friends' saying you're misunderstood is just the way a 'friend' will say you're a dick. But it's all forgotten about anyway because she now has another box of freebies guyyzzzzz! But BPerfect is all she'll use I thought? 🤔 honestly, I know so many people waiting for her downfall and I really hope this is the start

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
So basically you're only allowed an opinion if it entails blowing smoke up your arse? And your 'friends' saying you're misunderstood is just the way a 'friend' will say you're a dick. But it's all forgotten about anyway because she now has another box of freebies guyyzzzzz! But BPerfect is all she'll use I thought? 🤔 honestly, I know so many people waiting for her downfall and I really hope this is the start
Dolly Beauty need to take a hard look at themselves sending her stuff.

Mar 8, 2024
She’s not misunderstood. No one said that to her. Well maybe her other personalities did but not another human let alone two. You’re a t staff. We understand that loud and clear. You think you are blunt and honest but you’re not. You’re just a plain t. That’s it.

Apr 26, 2024
uk
I'm sorry but this whole nice person act! I mean there is just so much out there, the Facebook posts , Twitters posts, the sun Facebook comments, the tiktoks we all see with things she has said or done that's not ok, real people know her and have been affected by her surely it can't all be some elaborate plot to get her!

PS the 2 friends are Mum and Nana

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Another day and another negative post plus the Huns in the comments it’s funny that shell saying folk don’t know her well plenty of people do and if Steph didn’t mention people think she is the big cheese like she did with Ashleigh then Ashleigh wouldn’t have had to respond Steph should be ashamed she is letting the hate carry on and that people’s names are still left in her comment section.
Now this is insinuating that Ashleigh and Emma target her off the app! wtf 😡😡😡

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
You sound exactly like I was, wearing clothes much bigger than you needed and even still not being able to eat on camera. I'm glad you are In recovery now. well done luv it's such a hard thing to overcome and even then it's still always in the back of your mind. It annoys me no end that she makes a mockery of it. Take care xx

I love you Roly ❤️❤️ you are one strong woman 🥰😘

May 13, 2024
scotland
No people don’t hate seeing people succeed! People hate watching a lying, cheating thieving bastard! Creating false narratives to whatever suits her mood that day like she’s picking out a lipstick! She’s a nasty vile piece of s! Folk calling you out for lying about your use of filters and clothing size which FYI is damaging to these young girls you apparently think could learn from you 🤣🤣🤣 yeah ok! I wouldn’t ask you how to feed a goldfish! Oh and dropping your wee nuggets and encouraging this abuse and threats of violence towards emz and Ashleigh is shameful and you could stop it but you won’t! I dare ya! Unblock me and come for me! I’ll rip through you quicker than you go through men