Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Gets accused of using filters 24/7 ! Thats because she does ! Dancing salads and moving buildings give her away . Her make up is always slapped on , very good at doing make up my arse. I can remember her in her old house saying she was crap at make up , couldn't even do false eyelashes . now she's a fing make up artist . Give me strength ! That smoothing filter just got turned up to the max so she could tell another lie . Wait for all the huns , see , she doesn't use filters :rolleyes:

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Oh so now she’s never had a death threat??

Still not stopping them or asking them not to target someone that’s she not accusing. So this is her admitting she wants Ashleigh targeted by saying she must be doing something bad that I can’t see. Not ‘I didn’t say it was her’

But she has said she has had death threats before. She is a scummy scummy person. Allowing this to happen, she could of shut that down and instead she likes all the comments regarding them. She comes on and says she is not a bully no vav you start it all and your followers jump on over and yes ok do your dirty work. You need a good sharp shock. Trust me vav when I see you I won't fing miss you and that's a promise 🤬👊🏻

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Smoothing filter while claiming she doesn’t have a filter. Jesus Christ. She’s used it mid and max but definitely not removed it entirely.

Those who shout the loudest have the most to hide and I know I keep saying it but it’s so true.

If someone kept telling me I had a blue car when I know it’s red I wouldn’t bother to even give it energy.

If I knew I didn’t have a filter on I’d be saying I’m very flattered but that would be IT!

She’s a liar. End of.

Also why make a song and dance and show off a wee card to say you’ve been given it to get your flat pack built then proceed to ask again on Instagram stories. Sounds like the controller is putting a wee fishing line out to its victim.

Last edited:

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Also Steph you can tell when the smoothing filter is on because it tries to blur your chin into your neck. Watch your own video back and zoom into your face only. You will see the filter working as you move your face around.

You didn’t put it back to the same ‘level’ it was on to begin with.

You can delude the huns that also can’t spell or use grammar but I’m telling you now, you’ll never delude your trolls.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Here are some truths for you Steph.

I see Filtered comments on again.

PINCH ME!

Can’t have an open account because you don’t wanna be told the truth. And you can’t let the bought bots comment either.

Beginning to feel a bit sorry for you Steph , Bangladesh tracksuit taken down from tik tok shop cos only Rachel in the hat bought one or Fred Perry have actually stepped in with a cease and desist. You’ve been asked to Step down the filters. All sounds stressful. No wonder your poor skin is breaking out dear.

Engagement is plummeting more as the days roll by. You’re becoming more desperate in your attempts to gain more engagement but failing as you just appear as this self loving demon (you know the exact people that you used to tweet about so you know how your followers will feel) you are not coming across well. Rachel in the hat and pancake the cat can’t stop the sinking ship by themselves. Even Douglas Donaldson saw through you eventually. Carry on the way you are I give your account 3 months tops.

You’ve made little progress with your engagement in 2 whole years. Infact, I think you used to get a little more likes from late 22/early 23.

Aimee’s fans see you as a bully and don’t like you either 🤡

It’s also not a good look having your mum and nana going into comments all over the place. Graceful silence isn’t a thing in your family is it 🤣 I guess you can’t take the mink out no matter how much money you ‘claim’ to have.

As for your comment to Aimee the other day, I don’t know how she puts up with you but I guess there is an element of control there as there is with all your relationships. I’m still reeling from going on about her following and engagement. The wee green eyed demon in you wishes she could a standard 16-24k likes. But even Aimee standing in her kitchen talking about her tea is more enjoyable than you and your self love.

I’m not saying you shouldn’t love yourself , but it just seems a bit forced. The ego shouldn’t be loud it should be quiet.

You need to stop making out everything is for you. There are millions of other flaunting the same products but do it more gracefully than you. They don’t make out they own the companies or made the products themselves. Or have an Ibiza launch that’s just for them when it’s a PR trip.

Perhaps this is why people are jsut not clicking on with you. Or maybe it’s because you go on about trolls so much they came to see what the noise was about. A bit like when your neighbours flinging her husbands clothes out the window so you go out to see what’s going on… all the dirty laundry is there. And people see what we’re saying is true for themselves.

I’m getting to the stage where I can’t even be arsed being a troll anymore 🤣 but someone has to combat the negative energy you’re spouting into the atmosphere every day.

Go and have some days off and give EVERYONE a bloody break.

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2024
Scotland
Stranger on the internet?
If you’re a stranger on the internet why do you feel your followers owe you anything by buying your se?

Why post if you’re a stranger on the internet. You’re posting for these people. These are literally the people you need to have a job.

But they do owe you do all.
She’s on her way out after all her boastful IMG_8239.jpeg contrived posts lately.
what an absolute clown, on an app so that strangers can view her.. She is a walking contradiction!
Why must she be so caustic with her responses?!
I don’t know what bugs me more at this point, her or that absolutely fruit loops that follow her.

hocus_pocus

Mar 17, 2024
Scotland
You are completely right about Aimee’s fans disliking Steph, I really like Aimee but I can’t stand the self entitled person Steph is. I hate when Aimee sticks up for her I literally can’t watch it because I know I’m a good person who isn’t a bully just because I see who someone really is and can’t unsee it.

My son has cerebral palsy like Max and Steph hasn’t bothered to understand her son’s condition. I tried to tell her about 2 years ago about an operation my son has had that given to a child who already walks such as max would stop all the tightness in his legs - but she wouldn’t listen and instead was really rude to me on a live and basically belittled the 15 years experience I have had with my sons condition. I saw who she was then and from there I’ve seen her filter herself and constantly lie about it whilst flogging skin products and make up on an already filtered face.

She comes across so nasty as a person I’m not surprised every man that comes into contact with her is no longer interested. She’s rude to Aimee but Aimee can’t see it. Steph buys her followers and people who watch her do it for the drama and clap backs yet she thinks she’s famous.

Here are some truths for you Steph.

I see Filtered comments on again.

PINCH ME!

Can’t have an open account because you don’t wanna be told the truth. And you can’t let the bought bots comment either.

Beginning to feel a bit sorry for you Steph , Bangladesh tracksuit taken down from tik tok shop cos only Rachel in the hat bought one or Fred Perry have actually stepped in with a cease and desist. You’ve been asked to Step down the filters. All sounds stressful. No wonder your poor skin is breaking out dear.

Engagement is plummeting more as the days roll by. You’re becoming more desperate in your attempts to gain more engagement but failing as you just appear as this self loving demon (you know the exact people that you used to tweet about so you know how your followers will feel) you are not coming across well. Rachel in the hat and pancake the cat can’t stop the sinking ship by themselves. Even Douglas Donaldson saw through you eventually. Carry on the way you are I give your account 3 months tops.

You’ve made little progress with your engagement in 2 whole years. Infact, I think you used to get a little more likes from late 22/early 23.

Aimee’s fans see you as a bully and don’t like you either 🤡

It’s also not a good look having your mum and nana going into comments all over the place. Graceful silence isn’t a thing in your family is it 🤣 I guess you can’t take the mink out no matter how much money you ‘claim’ to have.

As for your comment to Aimee the other day, I don’t know how she puts up with you but I guess there is an element of control there as there is with all your relationships. I’m still reeling from going on about her following and engagement. The wee green eyed demon in you wishes she could a standard 16-24k likes. But even Aimee standing in her kitchen talking about her tea is more enjoyable than you and your self love.

I’m not saying you shouldn’t love yourself , but it just seems a bit forced. The ego shouldn’t be loud it should be quiet.

You need to stop making out everything is for you. There are millions of other flaunting the same products but do it more gracefully than you. They don’t make out they own the companies or made the products themselves. Or have an Ibiza launch that’s just for them when it’s a PR trip.

Perhaps this is why people are jsut not clicking on with you. Or maybe it’s because you go on about trolls so much they came to see what the noise was about. A bit like when your neighbours flinging her husbands clothes out the window so you go out to see what’s going on… all the dirty laundry is there. And people see what we’re saying is true for themselves.

I’m getting to the stage where I can’t even be arsed being a troll anymore 🤣 but someone has to combat the negative energy you’re spouting into the atmosphere every day.

Go and have some days off and give EVERYONE a bloody break.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
You are completely right about Aimee’s fans disliking Steph, I really like Aimee but I can’t stand the self entitled person Steph is. I hate when Aimee sticks up for her I literally can’t watch it because I know I’m a good person who isn’t a bully just because I see who someone really is and can’t unsee it.

My son has cerebral palsy like Max and Steph hasn’t bothered to understand her son’s condition. I tried to tell her about 2 years ago about an operation my son has had that given to a child who already walks such as max would stop all the tightness in his legs - but she wouldn’t listen and instead was really rude to me on a live and basically belittled the 15 years experience I have had with my sons condition. I saw who she was then and from there I’ve seen her filter herself and constantly lie about it whilst flogging skin products and make up on an already filtered face.

She comes across so nasty as a person I’m not surprised every man that comes into contact with her is no longer interested. She’s rude to Aimee but Aimee can’t see it. Steph buys her followers and people who watch her do it for the drama and clap backs yet she thinks she’s famous.
She couldn’t care less about M’s conditions but uses them as labels constantly to get attention and for people to feel sorry for her. She’s a useless mother who does nothing to help that poor boy.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
She couldn’t care less about M’s conditions but uses them as labels constantly to get attention and for people to feel sorry for her. She’s a useless mother who does nothing to help that poor boy.
She’s got no intention of bettering M’s quality of life because if she did she would be learning Makaton, providing routine and a good sleeping environment, she would see that life doesn’t revolves around money and stop swanning off breaking his routine. Money doesn’t bring life quality. She needs to put in the work herself at home.

But she’s too BIZZY.

And she’s commented back to baby doll make up #womansupportingwoman and I just can’t deal 🙈🙈🙈

For do sake. You can tell I’m at the end of my tether with this b.