Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Jun 1, 2024
glasgow
She’s got no intention of bettering M’s quality of life because if she did she would be learning Makaton, providing routine and a good sleeping environment, she would see that life doesn’t revolves around money and stop swanning off breaking his routine. Money doesn’t bring life quality. She needs to put in the work herself at home.

But she’s too BIZZY.

And she’s commented back to baby doll make up #womansupportingwoman and I just can’t deal 🙈🙈🙈

For do sake. You can tell I’m at the end of my tether with this b.
Exactly she said she started doing tik tok so she could be around max more n spend time with him . But all she does now is fly here there n everywhere to flog cheap tat over the Internet. Her children don't have routine or her around all the time like she says .

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
I said on my live that me and Aimee had spoken and squashed it between us! I never said on my live Aimee said horrible stuff about Steph! I said I had heard from someone that their relationship isn’t all it seems! Steph had been slagging Aimee off ect ect ! Aimee understood I had my reasons and we left it at that !
Someone said that you said Aimee had told you something about Steph, or that they aren’t pals or something so I think someone’s gone wrong somewhere with what was said

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
I said on my live that me and Aimee had spoken and squashed it between us! I never said on my live Aimee said horrible stuff about Steph! I said I had heard from someone that their relationship isn’t all it seems! Steph had been slagging Aimee off ect ect ! Aimee understood I had my reasons and we left it at that !
You would have kept that lie going if someone didn’t call you out.
You are just another lying t that can’t be trusted. You deserve all you get!!🤬

Jun 6, 2024
haddington
Someone said that you said Aimee had told you something about Steph, or that they aren’t pals or something so I think someone’s gone wrong somewhere with what was said
I have posted above the messages between me and Aimee! No I said Aimee understood I had my reasons! Someone has jumped on that and added bits on which is what always happens! 100% someone close to home for Aimee messaged me telling me bits which I mentioned on my live too but didn’t disclose who or anything more

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Ashleigh at this point I think the best thing you can do is go private and this will die down. In a couple of weeks it will be forgotten.

Everyone knows vav uses Aimee and Aimee is too blind or under control to see it.

Come and chat to us here but be faceless when it comes to vav on tik tok.

Her engagement is so poor these days I am certain she is faking all of her apparent success. The downfall is on the way.

May 24, 2024
The World
These makes Vavs post the other morning sticking up for Aimee ALOT of sense.

In vavs world, this is not enough. This is too friendly, not a bit of it is sticking up for Steph and basically saying you have you reasons.

So Steph and her one upmanship wants to say no, this is how I expect you to do it.

All. Makes. Sense.

Jun 6, 2024
haddington
Ashleigh at this point I think the best thing you can do is go private and this will die down. In a couple of weeks it will be forgotten.

Everyone knows vav uses Aimee and Aimee is too blind or under control to see it.

Come and chat to us here but be faceless when it comes to vav on tik tok.

Her engagement is so poor these days I am certain she is faking all of her apparent success. The downfall is on the way.
Thanks for your comment! It’s all just gone mad in the last 24 hours :( I haven’t lied about anything but some are just trying to cause more issues ! X

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Kept what lie going ? I haven’t lied about anything ?
Respect you for that just think Aimee and Steph know what they are doing trying to manipulate people Aimee saying trolls aren’t your Friends no they aren’t you have your own friends but Aimee and Steph are making out they are friends and Throwing you under the bus at the same time I would just post your own content doing things with your son enjoying the hols, vav all by herself is causing her own downfall maybe putting your page private for a few weeks the people who watch you it’s because they enjoy your content.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I don't think Aimee will appreciate her DMs being shared and if this gets back to any of them then no doubt they're gonna use you being on this site as leverage to incite their followers to target you. Maybe it's best to keep quiet for a few days and let this drama die down
I’m wary of you. You’re either close to Steph or Aimee and only appear when there is something going down on here to warn them that Steph or Aimee won’t be happy.

Last time it was to say to Sam does Steph know you’re here.

Last edited:
May 24, 2024
The World
Just delete them. Those who have seen them have seen them. But don’t leave them up x
Come back as a different username and have your say. She’s not worth the grief because you can see she’s a t.

But I’d leave her off your tiktok is just never going to be the platform you want with her black marking it

Last edited:

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
These makes Vavs post the other morning sticking up for Aimee ALOT of sense.

In vavs world, this is not enough. This is too friendly, not a bit of it is sticking up for Steph and basically saying you have you reasons.

So Steph and her one upmanship wants to say no, this is how I expect you to do it.

All. Makes. Sense.
Makes loads of sense it wasn’t about other people at girls aloud it was about the fact Aimee and Ashleigh and vav will be fuming about that.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
They love that they’ve tagged team in the comments. Aimee for being a stupid lying t, and Vav being a stupid lying bastard, they know how to manipulate the system.

Shrewd & calculating

Oh aye course they do. You should never ever discuss if someone messages you etc and don't want to be named. Move on from it. It's so annoying. Gets on my last nerve