Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Another company with crappy make up to slap on her face it really stuns me that all these companies gifting her things they really need to be looking at her page the engagement is well down on a lot of her post even the Huns can’t be arsed with her at this point 🥴🥴🥴
IMG_3205.png View attachment v0f044gc0000cq3b39vog65naqkqia70.mp4
She can’t keep all her eggs in one basket cos she’s greedy as do but that will also be her downfall.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Another company with crappy make up to slap on her face it really stuns me that all these companies gifting her things they really need to be looking at her page the engagement is well down on a lot of her post even the Huns can’t be arsed with her at this point 🥴🥴🥴
IMG_3205.png View attachment v0f044gc0000cq3b39vog65naqkqia70.mp4
No wonder her skin is se ! How many different make up brands does she slap on her face

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Oh so now she’s never had a death threat??

Still not stopping them or asking them not to target someone that’s she not accusing. So this is her admitting she wants Ashleigh targeted by saying she must be doing something bad that I can’t see. Not ‘I didn’t say it was her’
She’s still inciting hate towards Ashleigh and emz!

Right ladies she needs taken off this earth never mind app! So for legal reason we’ll start with the app!

Please rattle your brains please as to what we can collectively do? She’s unhinged and inciting hate & harassment! 😡😡😡😡

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
‘Are we really gonna do this? Cause I’m gettin fin sick of this….’

ASA will be busy. Sporadic smooth as do skin around the mouth and chin, blended jaw to neck.
It does not take a genius my love.

IMG_8251.png
I’ve just reported her plus she hasn’t stated it was gifted so if she changes it she’s is reading here.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
May 13, 2024
scotland
Here are some truths for you Steph.

I see Filtered comments on again.

PINCH ME!

Can’t have an open account because you don’t wanna be told the truth. And you can’t let the bought bots comment either.

Beginning to feel a bit sorry for you Steph , Bangladesh tracksuit taken down from tik tok shop cos only Rachel in the hat bought one or Fred Perry have actually stepped in with a cease and desist. You’ve been asked to Step down the filters. All sounds stressful. No wonder your poor skin is breaking out dear.

Engagement is plummeting more as the days roll by. You’re becoming more desperate in your attempts to gain more engagement but failing as you just appear as this self loving demon (you know the exact people that you used to tweet about so you know how your followers will feel) you are not coming across well. Rachel in the hat and pancake the cat can’t stop the sinking ship by themselves. Even Douglas Donaldson saw through you eventually. Carry on the way you are I give your account 3 months tops.

You’ve made little progress with your engagement in 2 whole years. Infact, I think you used to get a little more likes from late 22/early 23.

Aimee’s fans see you as a bully and don’t like you either 🤡

It’s also not a good look having your mum and nana going into comments all over the place. Graceful silence isn’t a thing in your family is it 🤣 I guess you can’t take the mink out no matter how much money you ‘claim’ to have.

As for your comment to Aimee the other day, I don’t know how she puts up with you but I guess there is an element of control there as there is with all your relationships. I’m still reeling from going on about her following and engagement. The wee green eyed demon in you wishes she could a standard 16-24k likes. But even Aimee standing in her kitchen talking about her tea is more enjoyable than you and your self love.

I’m not saying you shouldn’t love yourself , but it just seems a bit forced. The ego shouldn’t be loud it should be quiet.

You need to stop making out everything is for you. There are millions of other flaunting the same products but do it more gracefully than you. They don’t make out they own the companies or made the products themselves. Or have an Ibiza launch that’s just for them when it’s a PR trip.

Perhaps this is why people are jsut not clicking on with you. Or maybe it’s because you go on about trolls so much they came to see what the noise was about. A bit like when your neighbours flinging her husbands clothes out the window so you go out to see what’s going on… all the dirty laundry is there. And people see what we’re saying is true for themselves.

I’m getting to the stage where I can’t even be arsed being a troll anymore 🤣 but someone has to combat the negative energy you’re spouting into the atmosphere every day.

Go and have some days off and give EVERYONE a bloody break.
I love you ❤️❤️❤️❤️

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
These 2 t faced stinking of cat piss assholes are grinding my gears now 😡😡😡
What would Ashleigh gain from saying Aimee messaged her as everyone knows fine what them two would say I bet Aimee can’t stand vav but abit of a weird thing for Ashleigh to say when she could easily be caught out lying hopefully she has the screenshot that would stick to fingers upto them both.

May 13, 2024
scotland
What would Ashleigh gain from saying Aimee messaged her as everyone knows fine what them two would say I bet Aimee can’t stand vav but abit of a weird thing for Ashleigh to say when she could easily be caught out lying hopefully she has the screenshot that would stick to fingers upto them both.
She needs to put the screenshot out there for all to see! Teach these bitches a lesson