Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Jun 6, 2024
haddington
Well you did say that Aimee said that her and Steph was not as close on your live. Please don't say that it's a lie because people heard it.

It's a piss take being honest you are trying to make out that you never said it and my pal is lying that's not on.
This is a screenshot of what I mentioned! Aimee did distance herself from Steph because of a lot of drama! But I didn’t say Aimee messaged me that , that’s where it has been misconstrued!

Attachments

• IMG_7033.jpeg
    IMG_7033.jpeg
    136.4 KB · Views: 55

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
View attachment v0f044gc0000cq2oh2fog65is66ar9n0.mp4
Couldn’t not open my mouth!! She’s so full of herself 😂😂😂
She is so poisonous and spiteful. She can’t help herself. Her ex husband will be glad to get away from her and probably has only apologised to her for what he did to keep the peace for their son not because he regrets or wants to be with her! Full of herself. Wait until the new hot unfiltered little Mrs Vavron comes on the go and she will change her tune. She can’t go from he was abusive and controlling to her and her daughter to now him falling at her feet. She’s making it out like he’s been begging for her to take him back when it’s been lucky escape for him!

Mar 8, 2024
They’re deleted now but between Ashleigh and Aimee. Aimee giving Ashleigh a free pass to have an opinion on her pal but advising it’s not best to go after creators.

We both know Vav expects more from her monkey
Oh ok. I’ve missed it all haha ah well. As you were. Thankyou. I appreciate you

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
I think she’s had a talking to from somebody . She seems to have come down to earth with a bang after her smugness last week . I keep getting videos slating her on my fyp for the track suit fiasco and the blush being better than a holiday . Very quiet today , the post in the car doing the school run was pre recorded too . Defo think somethings gone on . No doubt she will be back to being a t now tho
Mr Vavron has a new bit of stuff I think 😉

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Christ on a bike! I'm confused.😵‍💫
Just having a catchup. Regarding those two melts, I do not believe for a minute that's a genuine friendship because I don't believe that they have the capacity to nurture or sustain real relationships with anybody unless they can bring stuff to their tables.
I believe oor lassie on here and what she heard also.
In other news, thanks to that melt Aimee, I'm now the proud owner of a new dress for a wedding this weekend as she had the same jumpsuit I was gonna wear. Had a great wee day shopping ma wee socks aff 😁

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
How her Huns can say folk don’t know her literally people in all the comments from Aberdeen the sun article people from Aberdeen. The article in the evening expresss people from Aberdeen,she is known in Aberdeen from school, through the years of hairdressing in allure , Tiffany’s and then ICE known for telling girls to stay away from her partner, known for accusing multiple men of things and my personal favourite known in Aberdeen football club fans forum yes even the men of Aberdeen are speaking about you Steph 😂
It doesn’t stop there, they all take the piss out of her offshore too have bets going who can slide into the pigs dm’s. She’s a fing riot of a quine. Nobody is going to go near her. Poor xl bully all alone in her rented gaff with her ikea flat pack and no curtains. Surrounded by free make up that gives her spots. Pinch me, pinch me now!

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I did say they aren’t as close as what people think because of the messages i received from someone!!! I did say that but I didn’t say Aimee told me that ❤️ xx

Oh but Ashley yes you did. Please don't come on over here and try and spin it cause my girl ain't a liar. You have came on and you are chatting away on a live and you might of not even realised you said it.

So again you need to be really careful in what you say and DO NOT come over here and try and say my pal is a liar. That's wrong. I wont be going back and forth with you as I can't be arsed but maybe take note of this situation and maybe don't be getting involved in things if you can't hold your hands up.

Jun 6, 2024
haddington
Oh but Ashley yes you did. Please don't come on over here and try and spin it cause my girl ain't a liar. You have came on and you are chatting away on a live and you might of not even realised you said it.

So again you need to be really careful in what you say and DO NOT come over here and try and say my pal is a liar. That's wrong. I wont be going back and forth with you as I can't be arsed but maybe take note of this situation and maybe don't be getting involved in things if you can't hold your hands up.
I put the screenshots of the chat between me and Aimee above they have since been deleted! I am not calling anyone a liar either! 😭 I need to be more careful in future if I did say that ! But I only went off the message I have since put above as Aimee has told this girl they didn’t speak for ages because of certain things and she is very wary of it! So the friendship clearly isn’t rosy like they both paint it out to be x

Apr 13, 2024
uk
Ok you are entitled to your opinion
Steph is a t, however some of it has 0 substance, I wouldn’t even get wound up over them two idiots Aimee is probably playing you, she’s a manipulative little birch
I put the screenshots of the chat between me and Aimee above they have since been deleted! I am not calling anyone a liar either! 😭 I need to be more careful in future if I did say that ! But I only went off the message I have since put above as Aimee has told this girl they didn’t speak for ages because of certain things and she is very wary of it! So the friendship clearly isn’t rosy like they both paint it out to be x
I think it’s naieve to think Aimee was being nice, she’s a horror she’s probably trying to trap you into a false sense of security whilst being up stephs arse the whole time, she’s a manipulative t