Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Jun 6, 2024
haddington
Steph is a t, however some of it has 0 substance, I wouldn’t even get wound up over them two idiots Aimee is probably playing you, she’s a manipulative little birch

I think it’s naieve to think Aimee was being nice, she’s a horror she’s probably trying to trap you into a false sense of security whilst being up stephs arse the whole time, she’s a manipulative t
Yes I agree! Look I have learnt my lesson massively with some stuff 😭 I certainly don’t wanna argue with any body in here

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
So she was on a 6 hour live punting crap and had a voduz bundle that she sold out the warehouse all by herself no less but is not punting another blowdrying product she has absolutely no loyalties to any brand whatsoever just all about the money.

AND YOU ARE NOT A HAIRDRESSER YOU 🤡
View attachment v0f044gc0000cq3dbm7og65kaiefbsl0.mp4
do me, she’s desperate. I’m cringing for her. Product number 1 sales pitch at 11am, product number 2 sales pitch at 6pm - both products do the same and are ✨ life changing ✨ she needs to give her head a wobble!

Mar 8, 2024
What the do is she in about the blush of the summer.. is this woman ok? Her levels of delusion are concerning. Sitting in a chair doing that downward mouth thing trying to look hip singing about being a hustler.. her fingers are so long like unnaturally long.. hmmm wonder why eh staff? That was really embarrassing to watch. She really thinks she’s made it in the world of make up. Move over Charlotte tilbury staff the t is here with her blusher 2000 people have. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂have to say the entertainment she brings is fing comical like.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I put the screenshots of the chat between me and Aimee above they have since been deleted! I am not calling anyone a liar either! 😭 I need to be more careful in future if I did say that ! But I only went off the message I have since put above as Aimee has told this girl they didn’t speak for ages because of certain things and she is very wary of it! So the friendship clearly isn’t rosy like they both paint it out to be x

I get that you did. But when you was speaking about it on your live you said it was Amiee that said it about the friendship. Which you could of been confused as you say people are chatting in it etc.

No I don't think it is she can't hold onto anyone cause she is a poisonous little rat t

May 24, 2024
The World
What the do is she in about the blush of the summer.. is this woman ok? Her levels of delusion are concerning. Sitting in a chair doing that downward mouth thing trying to look hip singing about being a hustler.. her fingers are so long like unnaturally long.. hmmm wonder why eh staff? That was really embarrassing to watch. She really thinks she’s made it in the world of make up. Move over Charlotte tilbury staff the t is here with her blusher 2000 people have. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂have to say the entertainment she brings is fing comical like.
2000 people.
Wouldn’t be enough to hand out to the women in my estate 🤣🤣🤣🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
If you want to stay here you’re more than welcome. We love any anti vav person, but if I were you, I’d delete my account and come back with a new name. You’re too prominent now, and they will be watching you.
Except not ‘notashleighmcnab’ because I think it would draw attention to others who definitely not themselves 👀🤣🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
More like Emma’s blush is the blush of the summer it’s so much nicer and she has probably sold tons more than vav and how sad her tracksuit is off Tik tok shop that didn’t go to plan either did it Steph flop a massive flop 😭😭😭