Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
The filters are the filters that got britney spears the “ shes not ok vibes” recently there was a clip where vav has no bottom teeth, just like britney! Britney has every right to play with filters as she is britney and isnt selling tat! Im glad vav has been called out for over using the filters and i hope a hefty fine! This app is meant to be for everyone and if young girls are thinking that is what she looks like with the slimming filters and the smoothing filters? And she is denying it? She needs to be called out for this! We cant as we are blocked for wanting to safeguard the younger viewers!! She doesn't own tiktok! She needs to step out her car and rented house and into the real world!
Excuse me she’s 140,163rd most popular on tiktok 🙄

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
You have it all. I’m so jealous of you and your bizzy lifestyle. I’ll buy some blush to pretend I’m on holiday and cheer me up
Thanks doll ❤️. You'll need to let me know how the application feels. I'm thinking of all my fans all the time. I'm all heart and exhausted ( by suddenly) being nice to my huns and allowing them a honest, valid opinion. I'll try to keep my extra long blocking finger quiet and still.

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Asking how her blush is but no one can give a genuine opinion because she’s got to approve all comments.

I’m sure there will be legalities for type of thing!!!! Especially if it’s got a product tagged or trying to be sold.

I’m going to find out because she’s fed me off royally today with the smoothing filter lies.
I did say we should buy it and then we can give back real feedback as we have genuinely bought the product and have a right to leave feedback. But I actually couldn’t part with my money on that lying fat ass thief!!!

Mar 8, 2024
Thanks doll ❤️. You'll need to let me know how the application feels. I'm thinking of all my fans all the time. I'm all heart and exhausted ( by suddenly) being nice to my huns and allowing them a honest, valid opinion. I'll try to keep my extra long blocking finger quiet and still.
that long finger will get you in trouble hunny. I’m off to ask sevda for some make up tips

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I’ve been told it’s been taken off Tik tok shop when folk are searching for it
I’m sure a cease and desist has probably went out to make thread for the logo. They’ll have learnt not to play with fire the hard way and all orders will have been cancelled.

I’m sure there will be no further posts on make thread about it if this is the case because they won’t be allowed to legally.

If they’ve just been taken off sale, I’m sure we will see the ones that are made all what 3 of them?

Time will tell.

But as it’s make thread and not Steph it’s just a collaboration she’s gotten off lightly here. But it does tarnish her for people who want to work with her. People will have to be vigilant or be open to law suits. Some companies don’t do about and we all know Steph loves to copy and doesn’t have original thoughts.