Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
She’s asking how people are finding the pump. The bottles and pump are defective and notoriously s. Again she’s projecting cos she knows, and she knows she’s in control of the comments.
Cheap tat from china! And another excuse for her to talk about herself and her blusher, her whole family are no doubt getting 10 bottles for Xmas presents 😆

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I'm gonna sue you Trolly, I've got one out with that ✔️ logo also called Nuke. It's a whole lifestyle ethos my branding, goes with my cheek tint called Nuke Scorched Skin, my fence paint and my energy drink called Munter. I'd see you in court but I'm too bliddy bizzy and tirreedd guyzz!
I looked this morning at the tracksuit 😳around £100 🤯I think there were 10 sold 😂she was right though predicting she was going to take TT shop by storm or whatever nonsense she spat out in the video of her coming out of a lift 🤣
She is desperate and deluded 🤯

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
This is my bingo card this week.

✔️ Make thread issues with cease and desist.
✔️ turmoil in friendship with Aimee
✔️ tracksuit pulled from sale
✔️ Harley rejecting advances including fishing for flackpack building
✔️ told to turn down the slimming filter
✔️ blush struggles to sell
✔️ engagement at all time low

Have I missed anything ??
Oh that we are all jealous

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I looked this morning at the tracksuit 😳around £100 🤯I think there were 10 sold 😂she was right though predicting she was going to take TT shop by storm or whatever nonsense she spat out in the video of her coming out of a lift 🤣
She is desperate and deluded 🤯
This is why I’m thinking there is a legal aspect to it because tik tok shop won’t be able to remove it if people have bought it. The sales must have been cancelled due to something legal. Otherwise the buying footprint must still be there and the ability for reviews. Even if it showed as sold out. There would still be evidence of it.

Last edited:

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
This is my bingo card this week.

✔️ Make thread issues with cease and desist.
✔️ turmoil in friendship with Aimee
✔️ tracksuit pulled from sale
✔️ Harley rejecting advances including fishing for flackpack building
✔️ told to turn down the slimming filter
✔️ blush struggles to sell
✔️ engagement at all time low

Have I missed anything ??
She’s way too busy to learn simple sign language to help her son learn to communicate. Shes been told by nursery she doesn’t need to as they will put the effort in on her behalf

Jun 6, 2024
haddington
I did say we should buy it and then we can give back real feedback as we have genuinely bought the product and have a right to leave feedback. But I actually couldn’t part with my money on that lying fat ass thief!!!
I should request a free sample from tiktok shop 🤣 get it for free and then give my review!

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Not me imagining lilys friends in the tracksuit with terracotta cheeks 🤣🤣🤣
Nana off to spar in the tracksuit, terracotta face cause she hasn’t followed the makeup advice from vav by pilling it in the back of your hand for no good reason, off for the scratch cards and cheap cider for her sleep over at pip mansion

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’m sure a cease and desist has probably went out to make thread for the logo. They’ll have learnt not to play with fire the hard way and all orders will have been cancelled.

I’m sure there will be no further posts on make thread about it if this is the case because they won’t be allowed to legally.

If they’ve just been taken off sale, I’m sure we will see the ones that are made all what 3 of them?

Time will tell.

But as it’s make thread and not Steph it’s just a collaboration she’s gotten off lightly here. But it does tarnish her for people who want to work with her. People will have to be vigilant or be open to law suits. Some companies don’t do about and we all know Steph loves to copy and doesn’t have original thoughts.
I am lost, I’ve not kept up, what’s happening with her se suits? Why are they not allowing returns of it? That’s fing out of order for a start 🤯

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Only 2000. That’s shameful for your following.

Say they all bought it for £14 we know they didn’t … (through sales and vouchers)that’s £28,000.

I’m gonna guess production, advertising, materials, photo shoots all cost quite a fair bit and bperfect will be taking in the most. Let’s say her pay is 30% of the 28k (it won’t be, it’s more likely to be after costs etc) that’s £8000 (personally I don’t think it’s that much 🤣🤣) that’s only 4 months rent for her rented gaff.

Pinch me.
2000 is pitiful for her amount of followers hahah that’s no a flex steps it just confirms you buy followers 😉

Jun 1, 2024
glasgow
I’m sure a cease and desist has probably went out to make thread for the logo. They’ll have learnt not to play with fire the hard way and all orders will have been cancelled.

I’m sure there will be no further posts on make thread about it if this is the case because they won’t be allowed to legally.

If they’ve just been taken off sale, I’m sure we will see the ones that are made all what 3 of them?

Time will tell.

But as it’s make thread and not Steph it’s just a collaboration she’s gotten off lightly here. But it does tarnish her for people who want to work with her. People will have to be vigilant or be open to law suits. Some companies don’t do about and we all know Steph loves to copy and doesn’t have original thoughts.
Hasn't some other company use the name on tracksuits also . Positive I seen that name elsewhere.