Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Also just come across this video of someone trying Stephs blush.. and sorry what🤣🤣🤣🤣 (not slagging off the girl but what the do is that blush, funny how the comments are turned off too💋
I seen that on tattle it’s not ment to go all over your face that’s not how a blusher is ment to be applied and Steph has reposted it shows how she feels about her followers.

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Also just come across this video of someone trying Stephs blush.. and sorry what🤣🤣🤣🤣 (not slagging off the girl but what the do is that blush, funny how the comments are turned off too💋
This is honestly how I see it, that girl has applied it and is using no filter this is the real blusher. That is what people are buying and that’s what the vav is pushing as the “summer blush” cheap lipgloss disguised as blush ☺️ no thanks vav I’ll stick to my benefit blush which is actually stttuuuuunnninggggggg

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
This is honestly how I see it, that girl has applied it and is using no filter this is the real blusher. That is what people are buying and that’s what the vav is pushing as the “summer blush” cheap lipgloss disguised as blush ☺️ no thanks vav I’ll stick to my benefit blush which is actually stttuuuuunnninggggggg
100%. Too many people using it and turning the filter up and this is probably the real version of it. What a waste of people’s hard earned moneu

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland

Noseybrute

May 17, 2024
Scotland

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Is she actually running this story? Her skin has broken out, the only reason we are seeing the skin is…. BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO LEGALLY TURN THE FILTERS DOWN!!!
Your skin is se! You have never had great amazing pore-less skin you fud! The 3 generations haven’t had great skin!
People have eyes!
Its such a weird story she has always had redness around her nose and spots she had one a few weeks ago I honestly don’t get the lie no one has perfect skin and does she really need to put make up on everyday especially the amount she does it’s unreal no wonder her skin is screams i wear what she wears everyday on a night out and a skin tint and spf the rest of the time.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
More se ! It’s an original colour with added shimmer . That’s why the website says available in Matt finish . She needs to stop with her lies ! The blush of the summer ? What about Emma’s and Annalivias which isn’t even out yet ! She’s one cheeky cow !

Attachments

• IMG_6534.png
    IMG_6534.png
    281.8 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_6536.jpeg
    IMG_6536.jpeg
    118.4 KB · Views: 31
Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Sure she did same dance after Petre 🤣 boys lie VaV aye, you fit on that narrative 😄👍
Ha ha no it’s not her blood grandad and nana has belittled that man so much he is no longer a functioning man, he is her slave and she is very much in charge. I think he has given up and is only allowed to speak if nana says so. 😆 nana really is the boss and wow she is a miserable old trollop