Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
How many wasted hours of her life is she sitting putting on make up when she could be bettering her sons life. It’s absolutely wild to me that she’s choosing make up over her son. Money won’t give him a good life. Time spent on him gaining skills for the future will.

She was saying she was learning all about the ins and outs of the bases of make up and it has been a learning curve. It’s a shame she can’t use some of that ‘hyper focus’ she claims to have for max.

She could have him potty trained in 3 days for day time. Mine were all non verbal when they learned you don’t need speech to use the toilet as it’s all body language cues. If she pays enough attention to him she will see when he’s peeing etc to introduce a cue

She could be learning makaton and reading. But nah you spend all your time troweling se on your puss.

I’m honestly at a complete loss. The longer max goes into his childhood not potty trained the harder it will be to reverse all the habits he is learning as an older child using nappies. She is wasting valuable learning time.

I’m actually gobsmacked that she has no intention of using this time over the summer to get him trained before school.

All she seems to be doing is trying to make money… the money will only be useful when max is 16, massive and strong, still incontinent and having to be managed in an actual institition. He might not be chained to a radiator like the olden days like she sometimes references but whilst she is teaching him NO SKILLS that’s the life that she is setting up for him.
You have hit the nail on the head with everything 🤍 my son can and will use the toilet as he can communicate that with me

He uses nappies for outings and at night as when he needs to go he needs to home weather that be a no1 or 2 he’s great at communicating his nappies wet but this is where we struggle he’ll happily walk around with a poop nappy (I don’t let him first sign I notice he’s changed ) there are kids who just can’t who are more profound than my son and max and other children but she DOES NOT put the work in and that’s going to be detrimental to him when he’s older and she cannot control him

This year I will be doing training to gain more muscle as my son who’s 7 is roughly 7 stone and even now is hard to control with his weight and he’s approaching quite a tall height so I will be prepared for when he’s older and I can physically control when needed 🥰

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
How many wasted hours of her life is she sitting putting on make up when she could be bettering her sons life. It’s absolutely wild to me that she’s choosing make up over her son. Money won’t give him a good life. Time spent on him gaining skills for the future will.

She was saying she was learning all about the ins and outs of the bases of make up and it has been a learning curve. It’s a shame she can’t use some of that ‘hyper focus’ she claims to have for max.

She could have him potty trained in 3 days for day time. Mine were all non verbal when they learned you don’t need speech to use the toilet as it’s all body language cues. If she pays enough attention to him she will see when he’s peeing etc to introduce a cue

She could be learning makaton and reading. But nah you spend all your time troweling se on your puss.

I’m honestly at a complete loss. The longer max goes into his childhood not potty trained the harder it will be to reverse all the habits he is learning as an older child using nappies. She is wasting valuable learning time.

I’m actually gobsmacked that she has no intention of using this time over the summer to get him trained before school.

All she seems to be doing is trying to make money… the money will only be useful when max is 16, massive and strong, still incontinent and having to be managed in an actual institition. He might not be chained to a radiator like the olden days like she sometimes references but whilst she is teaching him NO SKILLS that’s the life that she is setting up for him.
you've hit the nail on the head here the thing is if max does end up in residential care she'd not get any maintenance, carers allowance etc surely

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
You have hit the nail on the head with everything 🤍 my son can and will use the toilet as he can communicate that with me

He uses nappies for outings and at night as when he needs to go he needs to home weather that be a no1 or 2 he’s great at communicating his nappies wet but this is where we struggle he’ll happily walk around with a poop nappy (I don’t let him first sign I notice he’s changed ) there are kids who just can’t who are more profound than my son and max and other children but she DOES NOT put the work in and that’s going to be detrimental to him when he’s older and she cannot control him

This year I will be doing training to gain more muscle as my son who’s 7 is roughly 7 stone and even now is hard to control with his weight and he’s approaching quite a tall height so I will be prepared for when he’s older and I can physically control when needed 🥰
The problem is she doesn’t know how to communicate with him as seems to think verbal communication is the most important when it’s like 16% of how we interact. All other communication is body language.

Learning to use the toilet is a body function not a cognitive function. It’s about swapping one habit for another and. Night time and day time dryness are two complete things as nighttime dryness requires a hormone but there is no excuse for the lack of parenting in the day time department. That’s why there are clinics for nighttime enuresis but day time is parental.

She’s a failure. All round failure.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Who the do does this t think she is ! Her nana is going through breast cancer treatment and is getting lies spread about approaching someone in Tesco !! Wtf !! You’ve just stood back and let a girl get death threats from your huns ! But that’s ok . Calling Ashleigh a liar about the death threats … Ashleigh if you’re on here then post them , shut that cheeky f up !! Who the do is she to call anyone a liar ! Tramp

May 24, 2024
The World
Who the do does this t think she is ! Her nana is going through breast cancer treatment and is getting lies spread about approaching someone in Tesco !! Wtf !! You’ve just stood back and let a girl get death threats from your huns ! But that’s ok . Calling Ashleigh a liar about the death threats … Ashleigh if you’re on here then post them , shut that cheeky f up !! Who the do is she to call anyone a liar ! Tramp
Death threats are ok so long as it’s not to her though. Thats her mentally.
As long as it’s not her.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Ah thanks for clarifying so he is not Steph real granda though he is Diane 2nd husband.

Yes it's Diane 2nd husband and not a blood grandad. Think they have been together 30 odd years
Oh holy moly that’s some tea Steph taking after her nana with the dna test and I take it the son was his if he has a good relationship with them.

Yes he is in both the boys life. Calls the women 3 witches

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
The irony that she rants about people sitting watching her all day and having nothing better to do with their day, meanwhile she’s sat on a three hour live with 500 people also doing do all with their day.

Thats ok though.
Could feel my blood boiling . Swore on her sons life she didn't phone anyone's workplace ! But you know who did and you still let it happen ! All the bullshit about her causing trouble in Max's nursery apparently ... well that will all be blown out the water today when she can reveal which nursery it was . Shes had to bite her tongue for 2 years !! Wish to do she would bite it now ! She's seriously pissed me off making out she's miss innocent

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Could feel my blood boiling . Swore on her sons life she didn't phone anyone's workplace ! But you know who did and you still let it happen ! All the bullshit about her causing trouble in Max's nursery apparently ... well that will all be blown out the water today when she can reveal which nursery it was . Shes had to bite her tongue for 2 years !! Wish to do she would bite it now ! She's seriously pissed me off making out she's miss innocent
Can see a fun filled weekend ahead with her🤯🤯