Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
You have hit the nail on the head with everything 🤍 my son can and will use the toilet as he can communicate that with me

He uses nappies for outings and at night as when he needs to go he needs to home weather that be a no1 or 2 he’s great at communicating his nappies wet but this is where we struggle he’ll happily walk around with a poop nappy (I don’t let him first sign I notice he’s changed ) there are kids who just can’t who are more profound than my son and max and other children but she DOES NOT put the work in and that’s going to be detrimental to him when he’s older and she cannot control him

This year I will be doing training to gain more muscle as my son who’s 7 is roughly 7 stone and even now is hard to control with his weight and he’s approaching quite a tall height so I will be prepared for when he’s older and I can physically control when needed 🥰
What an amazing mum!!! That’s what it should be about , you doing best for your child. She doesn’t give a do, as a nursery worker/manager, thank u. Because we all see in the playrooms how much effort is made by the parents etc💙what a credit you are to him, and he is to you💙

May 24, 2024
The World
Could feel my blood boiling . Swore on her sons life she didn't phone anyone's workplace ! But you know who did and you still let it happen ! All the bullshit about her causing trouble in Max's nursery apparently ... well that will all be blown out the water today when she can reveal which nursery it was . Shes had to bite her tongue for 2 years !! Wish to do she would bite it now ! She's seriously pissed me off making out she's miss innocent
Karma will deal with that. Lies upon lies are repaid by the universe too Beefanie

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Caught her live and ranting about Ashleigh
I cannot control my fing anger. For her to sit in her rented gaff and think she’s untouchable, sorry I know people who you have done wrong and they’ve wanted to go through your door to kick do out of you, and I, along with other friends convinced them not too. She’s fed over far too many people and soon enough she’ll pay the price for it.

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
She cont
Caught her live and ranting about Ashleigh
all she does is put out negative energy that’s all she’s ever done. She did state ages age she got death threats. Seriously she needs locking up. She has everybody blocked so they cannot question her about the s she spouts. Trying to act all innocent clown

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Why does she carve those awful eyebrows all the time it looks awful and it goes all crusty.
It’s all she has! That’s where her content (apart from max!) comes from her amazing eyebrows lol!
They aren’t amazing because they are attached to vav! Also they won’t be as fabulous as now the filter is having to be turned down they will start to look less Spock!!!

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
What the do is she wearing. ? Is that black top not back to front ??
Can I ask why she hasn’t washed her hair? Also why does TikTok need to know she hasn’t washed her hair?
If you are trying to be Melissa vav? As least Melissa kept people up to date with the hair and why she was doing it? It seems to me your just an utter mink that canna be arsed washing your hair ! And don’t play the MH card as you wouldn’t be making pointless blogs to bore the whole of tiktok! Awa and have a wash! Imagine the smell of her pillows!!!!

May 24, 2024
The World
Can I ask why she hasn’t washed her hair? Also why does TikTok need to know she hasn’t washed her hair?
If you are trying to be Melissa vav? As least Melissa kept people up to date with the hair and why she was doing it? It seems to me your just an utter mink that canna be arsed washing your hair ! And don’t play the MH card as you wouldn’t be making pointless blogs to bore the whole of tiktok! Awa and have a wash! Imagine the smell of her pillows!!!!
Just adopts everyone else’s content
She’s can’t think for herself, and when she does it’s brutal.

May 24, 2024
The World
I wonder if she considering Barrie’s mental health and if he would cope when she phoned his work? His daughters mental health seeing her dad deal with that?
Or if C’s mum mental health could cope on top of what she was already dealing with losing a son, Steph added her antics on top. Thought very highly of his mum then didn’t she. Slept at night knowing what she was doing.

She’s an absolute t of a woman, I don’t wish physical harm to anyone usually but it’s the only thing that’s going to humble this one.

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Haha her nana slept with her brother in law so I think granda could do a lot better which isn’t even her proper granda I believe 🤣🤣 oh Steph your manic this morning. Your are part of a 3 witch family none of the men have stick around.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cq3pgsfog65pvmdhi6ig.mp4
I want her to keep drinking the monster juice! It’s the acid in the drink that will erode the teeth not the sugar! Doesn’t matter that it’s sugar free!!Keep drinking it vav! Your cosmetic dentist will be rolling in the money if you keep that up!

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Steph you’re only crying because you know that max is yours for the holidays and you’ll actually have to parent him.

Also…. The school will not parent him.

You are the parent. The fact you feel like you’ve had a break up says so fing much.
To her parenting is looking for hugs and kisses from her son! Affection is all she knows! Cause mad Pam and nana brought L up! She doesn’t know how to potty train kids as she has never had to do it! She is one of those parents that boasts about all the things they have done on SM but then goes home and makes videos about herself and how stunning her skin is and how great a cook she is and ignored the kids! We see it and we hear it! But it’s ok guys cause L has an en-suite so who needs to parent her?? 😂

May 24, 2024
The World
Steph you’re only crying because you know that max is yours for the holidays and you’ll actually have to parent him.

Also…. The school will not parent him.

You are the parent. The fact you feel like you’ve had a break up says so fing much.
6 weeks with her kid and she’s already papping him off so she can go to Manchester and Belfast.

She needs to give up the whole SEN single mum narrative.
Change it to single mum who abandons their kids for validation and admiration.