Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Thank you babe 💋 i don’t put our journey out there a lot but what a journey it is I’m so blessed that’s for sure 🤍🥰 x x x
Your journey would be an inspiration to other mums out there. Not Vavs bullshit!
You’re the type of mother people would take experience from.
I put my health journey out there for people to see, I help women on similar experiences, my DMs fill up with women asking me questions.
At times it can be overwhelming, I know there is strength in your struggle and people will learn. Especially those starting off thinking they are alone. When I got sick I thought I was alone, but there were so many in my shoes at my age, I followed them and admired their journey. Then I became the person people were following.

You sound like a fantastic mother with experience and love in abundance, and double the strength to boot ❤️❤️ xxx

Mar 8, 2024
Maybe it would help if she could prove everyone wrong about her , oh wait a wee minute ... you can't can you Vav cos you're a two faced lying t
She can’t prove it. So she just denies it and acts like she’s right and lives in her delusional bubble where she is stunning and a nice person. Where she isn’t she’s an ugly t with bad skin.

notrolly

May 9, 2024
Everywhere
Your journey would be an inspiration to other mums out there. Not Vavs bullshit!
You’re the type of mother people would take experience from.
I put my health journey out there for people to see, I help women on similar experiences, my DMs fill up with women asking me questions.
At times it can be overwhelming, I know there is strength in your struggle and people will learn. Especially those starting off thinking they are alone. When I got sick I thought I was alone, but there were so many in my shoes at my age, I followed them and admired their journey. Then I became the person people were following.

You sound like a fantastic mother with experience and love in abundance, and double the strength to boot ❤️❤️ xxx
You are such a tough wee cookie ❤ I don't know if you have disclosed what your health issues are and I've missed it but whatever it is I wish u loads of better days than bad and sending u loads of luv ❤

May 24, 2024
The World
You are such a tough wee cookie ❤ I don't know if you have disclosed what your health issues are and I've missed it but whatever it is I wish u loads of better days than bad and sending u loads of luv ❤
Thanks Roly ❤️ I haven’t said what it is as it gives away a fair bit of what my social media is. Big brother (Bertha) is watching us.
I am an extremely tough cookie, I just wish the universe would stop testing my strength ya know 😂 You’ll understand that completely.
Pick on someone else for a bit eh 😍 xxx

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Sarah better brace herself bcos she gonna get messages to tell her like Ashleigh to prove it! And if she’s sat on something this juice why hasn’t she came out with it before now? But yessss brace yourself HAHM 💙
She will provide receipts that’s why Vav will never name her when she talks about “trolls” She has shown proof when Vav said she doesn’t know any of the Aberdeen girls

notrolly

May 9, 2024
Everywhere
Thanks Roly ❤️ I haven’t said what it is as it gives away a fair bit of what my social media is. Big brother (Bertha) is watching us.
I am an extremely tough cookie, I just wish the universe would stop testing my strength ya know 😂 You’ll understand that completely.
Pick on someone else for a bit eh 😍 xxx
Ah yeah I'm the same I'll talk about certain bits but haven't said what is actually going on with me just wasnt sure if u had said luv and I hadn't seen it. God luv ye ma wee darlings❤ folk say God only gives ye what ye can handle aye no bother God can kiss My big arse away and pick on someone else 🤣 no very Catholic of me but hey ho 🤣

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
She can’t prove it. So she just denies it and acts like she’s right and lives in her delusional bubble where she is stunning and a nice person. Where she isn’t she’s an ugly t with bad skin
What I don’t get Is why so many adore her . I don’t know her , followed her cos I liked her content way back . I watched her turn into a self centered cow as soon as TT became her full time thing , won’t say job cos it’s not . Then all the stuff with the money was flying around and now I actually hate watch her waiting for the day karma bites her on the arse . She’s arrogant and not interested in her followers , only their money . It just amazes me that others can’t see what I do

scottishgal43

Sep 26, 2023
That bit struck a cord with me too and I don’t have a neurodivergent child.
Why you kissing & cuddling my child like a mother??
I doubt they are or it's very in appropriate. My son goes to a sen school he's a teen now so it's a side hug if needs consoling. He's never been kissed by a member of staff or I'd have words. There are rules in place for that and also teaching our children appropriatebehaviour and boundaries . She's lying .

Mar 8, 2024
What I don’t get Is why so many adore her . I don’t know her , followed her cos I liked her content way back . I watched her turn into a self centered cow as soon as TT became her full time thing , won’t say job cos it’s not . Then all the stuff with the money was flying around and now I actually hate watch her waiting for the day karma bites her on the arse . She’s arrogant and not interested in her followers , only their money . It just amazes me that others can’t see what I do
I hate watch her but sometimes she’s too much and annoys me way too much. She’s hideous. I don’t know why she has so many people supporting her and liking her. I don’t get it at all. It’s mind blowing after all the vile things she’s done and said. She absolutely loves herself and doesn’t care about anyone but herself she is disgusting

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
See Tiny Tears been on ... Fkn hell the level she'll go to when her ratings have been low . Was taking a break from this but by god , she's pushed the boat out on that one . Honest to fk , she was rancid with her words at the start too ...I'm afraid I'm not aware through Child Protection , would staff give any physical contact . She's just worried about him going to school and actually progressing ! 🙄 That's all for today.

Last edited:
May 24, 2024
The World
Ah yeah I'm the same I'll talk about certain bits but haven't said what is actually going on with me just wasnt sure if u had said luv and I hadn't seen it. God luv ye ma wee darlings❤ folk say God only gives ye what ye can handle aye no bother God can kiss My big arse away and pick on someone else 🤣 no very Catholic of me but hey ho 🤣
Aye got to keep some things close to the chest!!
Never related so much to a trend than the one that went around recently about god giving his battles to his strongest.
I’m only strong because of what you’ve put me through big man, before I was a wee harmless gym doll who had do all to worry about apart from was my top going to match my trainers at the gym 🤣🤣🤣
I still worry about that, and now all the rest 😛 xxx

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Kudos to that @notrolly 🥰 @MRS FULL MONTY✨ @Mrs Full Monty ✨ i hope your coping well (is that a thing to say) you sound such an inspiration 💋💋 you keep being you bcos you have passion in your veins x x x

May 24, 2024
The World
I don’t know how they don’t see it either, baffling.
I followed her about 2 weeks before he left her. Unfollowed her about 6 months later as her content was just weird, she was manipulating and lying quickly in to growing her following, and the post about putting the heating on. 🧐
I fell away from tiktok for ages, then when I got back in to just purely for watching she seemed like she’d grown 10 x as insufferable.

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Did she put a photo up of a dead bunch of flowers on her doorstep sure the photo was on tattle
I’m 99.9% sure she was walking outside around pip mansion with a clear container with dead flowers in it insinuating death threats….wait for it she was at a wedding not long before that and guess what her flower corsage was the exact same and my florist friend confirmed it was a corsage in the box she’s kept from that wedding 🤣🤣