Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
She was on live speaking about the trolls and said they are speaking about things that's 10 years old they need to get over it. She also said half the stuff that people are saying is not true.
Needs to get over it 😡 her endless lies have fed over too many people. someone lost their job because of her lies, a family lost one of their members and she behaved awful to them, wonder if she will just “get over” what happened to max? This karma train she speaks about will be coming for her

Mar 8, 2024
No need to scream good morning and fake the happy attitude. Also no need for the dirt in her nails🤢 Belfast is her second home? She’s Irish at this pont? 😂😂😂 cus she goes to Belfast sometimes wahaha she’s such a nob. Another weekend inside for max then.. cus she is doing her work room. Chatting se about PR thinking it makes her sound important and bizzy. For women who can’t afford luxury products. She didn’t just say that. I’m sure luxury products aren’t in the women’s list of things to want! What a t. She gets pr and gives it away. Why she gets sent so much stuff is beyond me. Same with Aimee and sevda. They don’t use it. Horrible fs the lot of them

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Probably only crying because she’ll have M for the summer holidays , but wait she probably won’t because she gives him to everyone else to look after😂😂😂

Also all about me me me, M is looking at her like god fing help me 😂
He’s just roaring in the background wanting his food! at one point he just grabs the tube of Pringles and starts munching the little legend! Get a grip vav, dressing up for the last day at nursery, full face of make up and backless dress like she’s getting ready for a night out on holiday caked make up all up in her hairline, crusty ears, manky eyelashes and greaseball of a hair and that cheesy feet trainers 🤢 no wonder they all laugh at her, they’ll be glad to see the back of her - not literally though vav. Turn your top roon

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
It’s just utterly reprehensible. I can’t fathom it.

Steph if you’re reading this…. See all that karma you claim to know about, it’s on the way back to you.

Utter SCUM of the earth you are.
It actually is one of the most horrible things, to try and break another woman like that by bringing up her trauma that’s not that poor ladies fault.
She really deserves everything coming to her and I hope it’s bad. She’s up there with the most horrific people.

Although she’ll either stay quiet and not say anything, or she’ll try make out it’s lies or some bullshit because people are “jealous”. She needs to get a new narrative for her “trolls” as I wouldn’t want to be her if she was the last person on earth. Her life, her children’s lives are just sad , she has no actual existence. She sits in her house or her car all day with the children (when she rarely has them) and doesn’t take them out the door, what a life she is giving them.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Needs to get over it 😡 her endless lies have fed over too many people. someone lost their job because of her lies, a family lost one of their members and she behaved awful to them, wonder if she will just “get over” what happened to max? This karma train she speaks about will be coming for her
Aye if that’s the case she can shut her fat hole about M and how he “nearly died” then, seeing as it was 5 years ago.

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
It actually is one of the most horrible things, to try and break another woman like that by bringing up her trauma that’s not that poor ladies fault.
She really deserves everything coming to her and I hope it’s bad. She’s up there with the most horrific people.

Although she’ll either stay quiet and not say anything, or she’ll try make out it’s lies or some bullshit because people are “jealous”. She needs to get a new narrative for her “trolls” as I wouldn’t want to be her if she was the last person on earth. Her life, her children’s lives are just sad , she has no actual existence. She sits in her house or her car all day with the children (when she rarely has them) and doesn’t take them out the door, what a life she is giving them.
There is no way on this earth she can pull the jealous card that’s way out of control for that! To make Sarah relive her trauma is utterly disgusting and god forgive me I hope vav comes close to meeting her maker bcos it’s nothing short of what she deserves 😡😡