Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 8, 2024
She said the way they come into your family and love you and your child. Pretty sure they don’t give a do about you vav it’s clear as day he doesn’t get any attention at home so they’re trying to nurture your child because you DONT. Too bizzy being a single mum boss b aka caking make up on your face and sitting in your rented house for hours on end every day that you have left your responsibilities with a stranger that your child has relied on to make up for everything that you don’t give him! All the free make up in the world but no idea how to be a parent 👏
Absolutely well said. At home all day sticking make up for school collection. So much so she relies on the nursery staff to toilet train max. They don’t give a s about you. You’re vile Steph and a s mum.

May 24, 2024
The World
I don’t want to cause upset to HAHM but going on about her parent, it’s real trauma for her, gossip for Vav and us.
Just know HAHM I’m disgusted for you and I hope you manage to get some concrete repercussions for it.
You don’t sink that low, at any time.
She’s really really done herself here and it’s all her own doing. HAHM has thought about this and how to doing appropriately while protecting herself and her family. Probably got Vavs kids in mind too. Where as Vav thinks nothing through, and protects no one and nothing but her ego.

Will leave it at that ❤️

May 24, 2024
The World
It was the Maybelline spicy lipgloss advert but she was on selling that project lip se and she was marketing it as a tingle for the 🍆 if you wear it when you give a bj and to thank her later! Great advice to her younger followers 🤢
Oh she’s was saying stuff like that on project lip live I’m sure a few weeks ago. About a tingle one and the innuendos were flying

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I’ve watched her for a while and been lurking on here and T. She truly is one of the most vile people I’ve come across.

How people can’t see right through her bewilders me.

The one thing that speaks for itself is she NEVER mentions her first husband, the apparent love of her life, all that media attention and “charity” work she done, the heartbreak she claims to have endured, she has never talked about him or defended anything she has been accused of which to me and anyone with half a braincell tells you it’s true, she is evil!!! She might have re-married for a short time but you think she would want to keep his memory and raise awareness esp since she was a devoted wife and his headstone is emblazaned with her name and as a step dad.

All men run for the hills and she has one pal……

Contradicts herself everyday oh and steph get blinds instead if wearing sunglasses you look like an even bigger idiot!!

Get your child off tiktok and go get some help!
His brother in the Sun article that backfired spectacularly

Attachments

• IMG_4117.jpeg
    IMG_4117.jpeg
    180.6 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_4111.jpeg
    IMG_4111.jpeg
    172.3 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_4110.jpeg
    IMG_4110.jpeg
    145.9 KB · Views: 127

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Steph may not have interacted with this mentally unwell woman but she has used the fact that the mother hates her own daughter so much for her own use.

By pinning that comment she knew HAHM would see it and that’s what HAHM is bothered about. That video where the comment is pinned she doesn’t even use it to say anything she’s going on about her hair and her pjs. Her body language in the video is ‘I’ve got one over you’. At that point she’d had dms from her for over a month. So yeh Steph it doesn’t really clear you of anything. You didn’t block her because she is over sharing information with you as she clearly has a vendetta against her own child which is AWFUL!

Someone thag would not be wanting involved would block. You didn’t do that and clearly had the pleasure or whatever it is in your twisted mind of receiving all this information instead of blocking it.

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
Well she says she’s bringing the receipts with her latest video. Saying she never engaged with HAHM mum but proceeded to allow countless messages to get through. If she didn’t want to know she should’ve blocked her but oh no she probably revelled in reading every single message. Probably rubbing her hands together gleefully…. She really is a grade A C U Next Tuesday

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
So she didn’t interact with her just let her send her messages and read them all and kept them all. Instead of blocking her? Staff you’re a t.
And again sticking loads of make up on to sort her work room out. Her life really is filled with nothing isn’t it. She’s fing pathetic
She didn’t want the drama but she will let a mentally ill woman drop the tea. Repeatedly with such personal information.

It’s beggaring belief actually.

It’s giving ‘ I don’t like to be involved in drama directly but when it’s other peoples drama, she’s all over it’

She loved having that tea but she’s scared this time. It’s rattled.