Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Yes Holly!!!
IMG_8291.jpeg
Holly will get blocked . I said the exact same thing cos I was so fing angry at her blatant lies and guess what , blocked ! I was nice and said Steph you were following her tho so please tell the truth …boom …gone lol .
Fact is , with her defending herself , she’s actually made it so much worse . It’s clear to see they’ve been discussing this Claire woman but HA mum must be physic as there’s no message from Steph 😂. Blocks people on the daily but lets this woman continue to spill about her daughter that Steph hates . That’s just a t

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
It’s the trolls fault Steph has been having full on conversations with a mentally unstable woman looking for revenge on her daughter??

do. We are impressive.
They hold us in such high regard 😛
IMG_8290.jpeg
This is a complete lie, she does know her. HAHMs partner back then was friends with C and she knows all about her sordid past for example shagging Cs best friend

Last edited:
May 24, 2024
The World
Holly will get blocked . I said the exact same thing cos I was so fing angry at her blatant lies and guess what , blocked ! I was nice and said Steph you were following her tho so please tell the truth …boom …gone lol .
Fact is , with her defending herself , she’s actually made it so much worse . It’s clear to see they’ve been discussing this Claire woman but HA mum must be physic as there’s no message from Steph 😂. Blocks people on the daily but lets this woman continue to spill about her daughter that Steph hates . That’s just a t
This isn’t even an exaggeration I’ve wrote a comment 8 times and deleted it. Fuming at her fake bravado and manipulating.
There isn’t enough characters for what I want to say. I just hope people come here and TL and see for themselves this woman is having full on conversations.
I hope HAHM doesn’t retaliate just yet, don’t show that they have been chatting. Because it will ruin whatever she’s got going and Steph will hope for that.
Her followers 100% keep and eye on the women who have made videos about her, here and TL.
When the time is right they will see it in black and white.

It’s here in black and white. It’s clear they have been chatting, the woman is clearly replying to things Steph has written.
But Steph will double down on this.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
It’s the trolls fault Steph has been having full on conversations with a mentally unstable woman looking for revenge on her daughter??

do. We are impressive.
They hold us in such high regard 😛
IMG_8290.jpeg
So it’s the ”trolls” fault for letting HAHM know the black widow was communicating with her abuser. Nobody got it into her head, Vav WAS communicating with her abuser. If she didn’t want dragged into it she could have ignored the messages and blocked her but no she wanted the tea. Evil wicked b

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Jesus Mary I just can’t fathom her followers comments about Sarah!! Stephanie vavron your day is coming babe either someone’s gonna take that opportunity regardless if your mum nan or kids are there what you forget is some people literally don’t give a s and would happily take the charge for you! Or the police personally I hope someone smashes you right in the smug degrading fat filtered to do face! You are not getting out this one that’s for sure

May 13, 2024
scotland
There’s been a dirty delete - video now gone 🤣
Got a bit too hot in the rented hoose! That’s what happens when you try be a smug t when infact your just a lying t! Never fear we’ve got it all if you’d like a reminder later you t!! Now away and cry and we’ll await that video 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼 I don’t wish pain or distress on anyone but you deserve nothing but you t! Oh and side note…..yes it is the first day of the summer holidays so most folk won’t be running to the beshit sale they will be with their kids! I suggest you do the same and do off before they also hate you

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
There’s been a dirty delete - video now gone 🤣
What a sad little t !! Can’t wriggle her way out of this one !! Too many people have caught her out here . Deliberately didn’t delete , FACT ! Pinned a comment , FACT ! Following , FACT ! Don’t want to interact , don’t pin her fing comments. Can anybody see if the pinned comment video is still there ? I’m now blocked 😂😂.

May 24, 2024
The World
What a sad little t !! Can’t wriggle her way out of this one !! Too many people have caught her out here . Deliberately didn’t delete , FACT ! Pinned a comment , FACT ! Following , FACT ! Don’t want to interact , don’t pin her fing comments. Can anybody see if the pinned comment video is still there ? I’m now blocked 😂😂.
I saved the pinned video 🙃

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Her video to prove she wasn't lying was full of lies. And she didn't like the responses of calling of said lies, so she's deleted it. She will be bubbling (in a cute angle for a video).

Reap 👏 what 👏 you 👏 sow 👏
Exactly ! Clearly s her pants this morning and was determined to show Sarah up . FAIL! You were so quick to try and cover your tracks Steph that you actually made it so much worse for yourself . I take it said person that sent her the video didn’t tell her there were screenshots to prove they followed each other 😂. Your fans really need to do better Steph . Doesn’t fing matter whether she interacted or not , she should have blocked her straight away and if she was any kind of decent human she should have got in touch with Sarah herself !