Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
That poor girls having to bare her soul in comments and vav has been interacting with her abuser she can’t dress it any other way she has messages and whether she claimed she didn’t message back which we all know she did she has still said in messages she sent them to family, so no one’s personal life is private she should be ashamed of herself and so should the Huns in her comments defending it.
IMG_3285.jpeg IMG_3286.jpeg

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
What a scummy thing to do. My heart hurts for Sarah it's awful. Now vav is doing videos like nothing has happened. She needs gone off the app
It’s despicable but this is what she does. She‘s an evil cow who has got away with it for years probably through blackmail and her enabling nan and mother, we know what lies she’s capable of. I do believe Tik Tok will be her downfall and it will be so public. All those people she did the dirty to will see justice. Tik tok was her only platform for the fame she craved thought she deserved but she’s going to end up as infamous

May 13, 2024
scotland
She normally gives all her PR items to poor women who can’t afford makeup etc etc now she’s just gonna keep it as often she found she gave that item away and she needs it for a video
Why is she always making out other women are way less unfortunate than her and she like some superior being
The stuff was free so it’s not like she bought it for the fact to give to others it’s a freebie
Going asking for products 🤣🤣🤣 no you don’t want someone going and asking and finding out yet again you’re speaking out your hoop! do off 🤣🤣🤣🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Claire went out with Sarah’s brother! How fed up is that!

Thanks babe 🤍 wasn’t sure so they both got it hehe
So the Sarah brother who was also subjected to the abuse and his ex partner is interacting with the Abusive mother wow how sick is that I hope Sarah and her brother are far away from these people.

May 24, 2024
The World
Trying to be funny doing an asmr video fully knowing it’s not asmr.. trying to be funny to brush her fish behaviour under the rug. The amount of the product she applies to her manky handy is unnecessary. She is the worse person to do an advert cus she sis vile and cus she’s just s at adverts
She’s just the worst person.

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Hey you lot. I've no been on here in a while. But I had to come in after todays sh*t show!!

I'm heart sorry for Sarah, she articulated it well and was so dignified. My heart honestly broke for her.

As for Stephanie Robertson I'm not shocked by her behaviour but what I found alarming is how she posted redacted messages when it was clear to anyone with a brain that she was messaging back! She must have thought well they are thick huns they don't know me let's lead them down the garden path and the worst of it is the huns still stand by her! She has dug herself big hole this time and she ain't recovering from this, despite the loyal huns who refuse to remove rose tinted glasses! Her downfall is pending and I'll be honest I didn't see it coming that she would befriend an abuser to get clout on someone she is clearly obsessed with.

HAHM we all stand with you and I'm genuinely disgusted today and I truly wish Sarah and her family the very best going forward.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
It’s despicable but this is what she does. She‘s an evil cow who has got away with it for years probably through blackmail and her enabling nan and mother, we know what lies she’s capable of. I do believe Tik Tok will be her downfall and it will be so public. All those people she did the dirty to will see justice. Tik tok was her only platform for the fame she craved thought she deserved but she’s going to end up as infamous

Oh yes you are so right, and we are all here for it and we know it is coming. She should be ashamed of herself. Tell you she won't even get into hell she's that nasty they won't want her. Coming on everyday saying I'm a good person eh no your not a good person does not need to say that they are a good person

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Who the do is she to say she wanted hahm and her mum to have a relationship! That ain't fkn up to u and hahm is obviously away from that so called mother for a reason!
Doesn’t matter if they’re “family” just because she’s part of the witches coven. Sometimes blood doesn’t run thicker than water when it comes to people like this. I hope Sarah is ok after seeing these messages 😔 she is quite within her right to protect her own mental peace and keep her distance for her families sake. I can’t believe that fing fat boot, she needs taken down