Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 8, 2024
She’s a stunningly beautiful woman, here’s the video.

Wow! I don't know this lady but I'm gonna follow her bless her. Triggering a bit for myself personally but I really feel for her and you can tell she is being honest. Think I could equally support and learn from a lady like this, too. ❤️
Shame on you Steph...disgusting! 🤬

May 24, 2024
The World
You can see Vav tells her HAHM trolls L
And it leads the parent to talk about HAHM basically lying about her upbringing.
Which by her parents comments in Vavs DMs is clear as day she’s not lying.

So far you can work out Vav has discussed L, discussed Claire, discussed the parent giving Vav leverage on HAHM.
She did all that in one message response.
Don’t think so Vav.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Being recognized for the pig 🐽 u are ya munter
Wendy Williams Shade GIF

May 24, 2024
The World
Wow! I don't know this lady but I'm gonna follow her bless her. Triggering a bit for myself personally but I really feel for her and you can tell she is being honest. Think I could equally support and learn from a lady like this, too. ❤️
Shame on you Steph...disgusting! 🤬
Awww nosey HAHM is a very smart, articulate woman. She sticks up for the things she thinks are immoral, which we all do. Vav has stooped the lowest to get one up on her.

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
This page is full of the positivity eh
I see WAY more positivity on these pages than I ever see on Big Vag’s pages. She does nothing but b, moan and belittle.

The folks on here are honest (Vag isn’t), hard-working (Vag isn’t), decent (Vag isn’t) and genuine (Vag DEFINITELY isn’t).

So piss off with your negative tripe …. you are not worthy of our attention.

Mar 8, 2024
Don’t know if this mornings video was posted here but here it is
How dare she comment insinuating relationships should continue and felt sorry for her. You know do all about trauma and narcissistic parenting clearly!

It says..u can now chat...
As far as I am aware u have to follow each other to chat. Regardless of that ppl have said that u were following her and they hv no reason to lie.

Pipe down. Complete coward and denying any wrong doing....classic narc behaviour. How low can u go. Own your toxic s b! 🤬
Sorry to barge onto your forum from As, guys but I came out of curiousty and WTAF!

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I see WAY more positivity on these pages than I ever see on Big Vag’s pages. She does nothing but b, moan and belittle.

The folks on here are honest (Vag isn’t), hard-working (Vag isn’t), decent (Vag isn’t) and genuine (Vag DEFINITELY isn’t).

So piss off with your negative tripe …. you are not worthy of our attention.
Exactly. It’s real. We don’t pretend, we don’t act, we do all have our fair share of normal life problems because that’s exactly what life is, up and downs and rollercoasters that come with it.

To say we all have problems? Yes we all do… so does anyone out there that is alive 🤣🤣🤣

I don’t get this sad life s? How can it be sadder than having no friends, sitting in your house all day clapping back to people on the internet pretending we’re successful?

This over here is real honest life and we all have days where we are not smelling roses. We’re honest with ourselves about it. We don’t enable each other we’re ready to call one another out when we see bullshit and still get on like besties.

If you can’t be real with yourself that’s where problems arise and life becomes a lie. And that will always be your downfall Steph. Honesty. From talking to stealing money. You’re overall dishonest.

May 24, 2024
The World
How dare she comment insinuating relationships should continue and felt sorry for her. You know do all about trauma and narcissistic parenting clearly!

It says..u can now chat...
As far as I am aware u have to follow each other to chat. Regardless of that ppl have said that u were following her and they hv no reason to lie.

Pipe down. Complete coward and denying any wrong doing....classic narc behaviour. How low can u go. Own your toxic s b! 🤬
Sorry to barge onto your forum from As, guys but I came out of curiousty and WTAF!
Came out of curiosity. Staying out of disbelief.
Aimee is nothing compared to our Vav