Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
As triggered as u when ur spewing at the life u wish u had 😘. Ul all be outed and as vav says ur karma will keep coming because I know ur experiencing it already or u wouldn’t be doing all this. Choose a better life. Choose being kind regardless or not viewing things u do not like. U might find peace.
You wish we will all be outed! Just tell me exactly how 😎

May 24, 2024
The World
So ladies, my nights going great🙄my dad went out today (he’s an alcoholic) and didn’t hear from him all day, I went round to his house to check and he wasn’t in, phoning all the hospitals etc then his neighbours text me and said he’s home. I went round to confront him about it and he literally went to go for me and hit me, so it’s been eventful. Literally wash my hands of him, so stressful😓 anyway vavs a cow pass it on
Awww babe 💔
Im so sorry. Sometimes we need to just leave people where they want to be. You can’t be around that you have your little ones. Xxx

porkypig

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
What u wondering? That ppl can’t stand watching a group of grown women try and destroy someone. Aye boaby emdys boaby. Who are u mrs glitter?
How do u know I’m a woman, did u just assume my gender 😂
Piss off vav u nasty boot faced t!!
fin hell guys I’m trying to catch up but I’m on holiday, ain’t been on smellys thread I will catch up with her when I get back, I would of went through vavs front door if she done that to me, absolute vile beast she is x

May 24, 2024
The World
Incase anyone cba switching to TL
YouAreHiding

Sometimes we don’t want our kids to experience the relationships with our peers we did, and hope that they can correct their behaviour when it comes to our children.
My mother was unsavoury many many times growing up and I have a very strained relationship with her. But that’s my trauma, I’ve tried to allow my child to have a relationship with in despite my feelings.
It’s not all black and white as people would like.

Celeste170

Jul 7, 2024
Stonehaven
I have been a long time reader and I'm sure many of you already know, what has been said about Vav is 90% true, obviously a lot of leeway due to the stuff that has been said in a gossiping manner.

The most disgusting part of it all stems back to the Cammy aspect and as a friend of Cammy, this still grates on me to this day. Vav is a disgusting p.o.s and always has been.

For me, the lies are catching up and she has outed herself entirely.

Unfortunately I know HAHM also, she has baited Vav for a long time using TikTok along with her sidekick who is an irrelevance. Vav has bit back in the most peculiar and disgusting way, don't get me wrong. However watching HAHM try and take the morale high ground is laughable to myself and others who know them both. 'I try and be a better mother and person'. Right, my issue with that: You try and be a better person and mother, trying to get clout by using TikTok to attack another mother? Yes that other mother may be a complete p.o.s but how's that being a better person?
Many of us also see you parading round town most weekends drunk, how's that a better mother? Out your face on MayDay also. Better mother?
You can't now claim the morale high ground because Vav has now bitten back. You've been at her for a long time and people have a breaking point. You're just as bad as each other in my eyes.

I think Vav is a complete and utter scumbag, and having been in her company, she is a vile person who only talks about herself, oh but that will be the made up never been diagnosed ADHD you have, yeah?

If we are to call out the lies told by the lower than a snakes belly Vav, please don't get caught up in the hatred of that putrid woman and miss the nonsense told by piano key teeth HAHM as well. She would trample on any of you to get her sob stories out there aswell. Are we forgetting, if her mother is so bad (she absolutely is btw, cause I knew HAHMs story long ago), why leave your own child with said mentally ill mother? Is that you being a better person and mother? Give me a break.

'I sat on this information for 2 weeks, or 2 months now'. Ah, so which is it?

HAHM and Vav are more alike than some of you will realise. Karma will soon enough come to them both. I'll very much await that day. Don't be fooled by either of them. Neither can pull the wool over my eyes because I very much know the both of them and they both have skeletons in their closet, both tell lies - it's just Vav can't keep her mouth shut so hers all out.

Vavs_a_mink

May 27, 2024
ellon
You lot are absolutely vile. Many ppl have made mistakes in their life. Maybe she did do the things in the past for whatever reason? Maybe she replied a few times and realised she didn’t want to go down that route with her mum? Maybe she thought about it for a minute because she was getting trolled to death because of this hahm attempting to ruin her for what purpose? This is a mother with two innocent children depending on her!! U all need to stop now it’s beyond a joke. None of u are normal spending ur life watching a women for YEARS discussing her daily and creating friendships on it. It’s well and truely fcked up. Go do it to a murderer or a pedo. Go and save real ppl at risk. Hahm had her son with this abuser so make it make sense
Shut up beefy

May 24, 2024
The World
I have been a long time reader and I'm sure many of you already know, what has been said about Vav is 90% true, obviously a lot of leeway due to the stuff that has been said in a gossiping manner.

The most disgusting part of it all stems back to the Cammy aspect and as a friend of Cammy, this still grates on me to this day. Vav is a disgusting p.o.s and always has been.

Unfortunately I know HAHM also, she has baited Vav for a long time using TikTok along with her sidekick who is an irrelevance. Vav has bit back in the most peculiar and disgusting way, don't get me wrong. However watching HAHM try and take the morale high ground is laughable to myself and others who know them both. 'I try and be a better mother and person'. Right, my issue with that: You try and be a better person and mother, trying to get clout by using TikTok to attack another mother? Yes that other mother may be a complete p.o.s but how's that being a better person?
Many of us also see you parading round town most weekends drunk, how's that a better mother? Out your face on MayDay also. Better mother?
You can't now claim the morale high ground because Vav has now bitten back. You've been at her for a long time and people have a breaking point. You're just as bad as each other in my eyes.

I think Vav is a complete and utter scumbag, and having been in her company, she is a vile person who only talks about herself, oh but that will be the made up never been diagnosed ADHD you have, yeah?

If we are to call out the lies told by the lower than a snakes belly Vav, please don't get caught up in the hatred of that putrid woman and miss the nonsense told by piano key teeth HAHM as well. She would trample on any of you to get her sob stories out there aswell. Are we forgetting, if her mother is so bad (she absolutely is btw, cause I knew HAHMs story long ago), why leave your own child with said mentally ill mother? Is that you being a better person and mother? Give me a break.

HAHM and Vav are more alike than some of you will realise. Karma will soon enough come to them both. I'll very much await that day. Don't be fooled by either of them. Neither can pull the wool over my eyes because I very much know the both of them and they both have skeletons in their closet, both tell lies - it's just Vav can't keep her mouth shut so hers all out.
Fair point from both ends, we don’t know HAHM but I don’t need to know her to know Vav has pulled a belter here and it’s sickening.
In regards to her being drunk or whatever, mothers are allowed to let loose and have fun without it being a reflection of their parenting. At the end of the day we are humans as well, we are people, not just parents.
Being a better mother doesn’t mean stopping all enjoyment in the sake of your children.
Weeks roll in to months in my eyes so I’d say weeks, when I mean months.
I am not backing HAHM to the hilt here I am just pointing out there is Freudian slips.

No one has an empty closest, not a soul on this earth hasn’t got something to hide, big or small.
I am a completely sane (fella will argue) person who has a totally strained relationship with my mother but I have allowed her to have one with my daughter. We don’t have to continue generational trauma, we can try break it. My mother is a fantastic grandmother, still she cant show up as a mother. If I flat out decided no, my daughter would have missed out on a lot.

I’m sorry you had to witness what happened to C first hand, and experience all that with his family.
Appreciate your side of the story from both side.

May 24, 2024
The World
There's one on Emz's page saying she doesn't follow that runt but think's it's funny ( who hasn't a care in the world incidently with her morning vid ) Yet , felt she has to comment why her posts come up and always mentioning her . Just block or scroll on !
Is she up and posting already? Standard, act like nothings happened.

May 24, 2024
The World
Had to go look. Mother of god… you can’t blame a dog who is getting kicked for turning round and biting you?
She’s justifying being in discussion with a supposed ‘trolls’ parent who is mentally unwell and offering up ways to further torment their child??
WOW.

She’s an enigma that one.
Imagine someone got in touch with her dad.

Mar 8, 2024
Can’t listen to her in guna video.. she has pain.. we get it. You’re sore. Don’t have to fing list the parts it’s sore. Also does she do her hair like this to make it look messy so she can say the state of me for even though it’s tidy messy? If you get me. Standing in the sun again to try make herself look pretty. She’s ugly insde out so she will never be pretty

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield

Right this moment, please forgive me if I’m wrong, but I’m going to take this with a pinch of salt. Anyone can come on here and say what they like. So for now, I’m going to be wary as we’ve had many new folk over here, some not as they seem. I think your issue is with Sarah, trying to portray her in a negative, under the guise of also hating Steph.
I’ll hold my hands up if I’m wrong. But it feels like you’ve a personal axe to grind with Sarah.

May 24, 2024
The World
Can’t listen to her in guna video.. she has pain.. we get it. You’re sore. Don’t have to fing list the parts it’s sore. Also does she do her hair like this to make it look messy so she can say the state of me for even though it’s tidy messy? If you get me. Standing in the sun again to try make herself look pretty. She’s ugly insde out so she will never be pretty
She’s trying to come out this whiter than whiter. I took it down I don’t want children reading it.
Two of her kids are young.

Bottom line:

Steph was in discussion with a person she DOES NOT LIKE parent who has had her children taken off her and has had partners abuse that child.

Steph’s reason for talking to a persons parents SHE DOES NOT LIKE:

I wanted them to have a relationship.
She was an older woman.
She’s never said anything nasty to me.

But you’re woman supporting women and she’s openly bashing a woman in your DMs?
You tried (and failed miserably because you can’t string a sentence together) reprimand a follower for commenting ‘This about Aimee 🤣🤣’. But a stranger can message you and incite hate and harassment on another woman, who has additional needs children? Which you claim to be an advocate for?

You’re so twisted Steph the only communication you’ll understand is physical. It’s clear it’s the only way you will heed the message your behaviour is abhorrent.

You’re not fooling anyone here with your whiter than whiter I’m a mother I was just trying to help them have a relationship. do off you manipulative t. Even writing that out gives me an irrational rage. YOU DONT LIKE SARAH. But you think it’s your godly duty to fix their relationship. God you’re so insufferable.

You are sick in the head.

Last edited:

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023

Fair enough, you’re entitled to your opinion, however there are others on here who also know both and have a different opinion of HAHM. Nobody is perfect and I wouldn’t judge any mother who goes out drinking on a weekend, I did it myself but was always there for my kids. They turned out ok despite their dad having an oil job that took him away for long periods of time. I know Vav from long before C so very aware of what she was like and I’ve always said C to me at the time appeared to be a good influence on her until he became unwell and the media circus for her attention seeking. I often think had that not happened he would have up and left as her usual b self would have eventually shown up. I didn’t know C tho. They weren’t together that long before he became unwell. A year at most maybe if my memory is correct?