Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
So ladies, my nights going great🙄my dad went out today (he’s an alcoholic) and didn’t hear from him all day, I went round to his house to check and he wasn’t in, phoning all the hospitals etc then his neighbours text me and said he’s home. I went round to confront him about it and he literally went to go for me and hit me, so it’s been eventful. Literally wash my hands of him, so stressful😓 anyway vavs a cow pass it on
Aww babe sending big hugs…..you’re doing the right thing you don’t need anyone like that in your life 🤍🤍💋💋

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
So it’s one side of her face, but then it’s her whole face? Anything to distract from her disgusting behaviour yesterday! The dog analogy is s, except I’m assuming she was the dog in it so that’s the only part that’s right.

Also she definitely reads here, to be referencing what people were saying etc when I didn’t see any comments on the video that weren’t suckin up her arse

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000cq52j37og65i50okln3g.mp4
    19.2 MB
Apr 26, 2024
uk
Right this moment, please forgive me if I’m wrong, but I’m going to take this with a pinch of salt. Anyone can come on here and say what they like. So for now, I’m going to be wary as we’ve had many new folk over here, some not as they seem. I think your issue is with Sarah, trying to portray her in a negative, under the guise of also hating Steph.
I’ll hold my hands up if I’m wrong. But it feels like you’ve a personal axe to grind with Sarah.
Agreed. I don't know Sarah personally but have followed her on Tiktok for a good while and she is the real deal. She doesn't need to lie or make up stories, she's beautiful, has a great family but is still real with not trying to appear perfect, let's face it none of us are.

She's knows Vavs character and like many of us is sick to death of all the lies and acting like her 💩 don't stink

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Right this moment, please forgive me if I’m wrong, but I’m going to take this with a pinch of salt. Anyone can come on here and say what they like. So for now, I’m going to be wary as we’ve had many new folk over here, some not as they seem. I think your issue is with Sarah, trying to portray her in a negative, under the guise of also hating Steph.
I’ll hold my hands up if I’m wrong. But it feels like you’ve a personal axe to grind with Sarah.
That’s how I read it too so we‘ll see. I’d like to think as a lurker myself until I decided to comment I have proved myself as genuine

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Yipp I’m with you on this! No matter the situation that whole saga should never of happened in anyone’s lifetime! To try take a woman/mother down with what vav was doing is unforgivable to anyone! So we’re saying HAHM can’t go out get drunk every weekend ….vavs never ever there for her kids! She’s the stiest mum known to man constantly jetting off for days on end !!! If that what HAHM wants to do so what? She’s a full time mum has got a job a husband a house

Vavs always had a problem with HAHM for years back to cammy days! Made wee wet wipe Rylan block her on all socials as Stephanie is jealous of her! The reason nana flew off the handle at that poor lass in Tesco who has the same hair colour as HAHM and big auld nana assumed it was Sarah and her kids then went for her that ok?

Why is no one getting that this is now a legal matter and you can only put so much out there without destroying your case

I hope HAHM which I’m sure she will , will bring everything to light when the time comes for now people are entitled to their own opinion and that is it! We’re not reliving childhood trauma again bcos of vav HAHM is! Have some respect in the matter 😪😪

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
That’s how I read it too so we‘ll see. I’d like to think as a lurker myself until I decided to comment I have proved myself as genuine
You’re definitely one of us.
I tend to maybe read into things to much, but it serves me well mostly. Like I said I will say I was wrong if I’m wrong, but it reads well until you look at the bigger picture. Putting the dislike of steph first, puts us at ease, then they bring up Sarah, the focus comes off vav. They are saying more about Sarah than of vav, just saying vavs awful, but then they go on to give a lot of detail as to why they dislike Sarah, yet vav gets a sweeping dislike.
So I’m going to just watch and read from this person for awhile.

Which (edit to add) I believe Sarah 💯, I read and watch her mannerisms, and her eye contact, her body language says she’s a good person, yes with faults, but don’t we all, it’s how you address those faults and be aware, something vav is not and does not do. No accountability.

May 24, 2024
The World
I tend to maybe read into things to much, but it serves me well mostly. Like I said I will say I was wrong if I’m wrong, but it reads well until you look at the bigger picture. Putting the dislike of steph first, puts us at ease, then they bring up Sarah, the focus comes off vav. They are saying more about Sarah than of vav, just saying vavs awful, but then they go on to give a lot of detail as to why they dislike Sarah, yet vav gets a sweeping dislike.

Which (edit to add) I believe Sarah 💯, I read and watch her mannerisms, and her eye contact, her body language says she’s a good person, yes with faults, but don’t we all, it’s how you address those faults and be aware, something vav is not and does not do. No accountability.
This is why we are ‘trolls’ and not ‘huns’ because we can think. 🤣🤣

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Aww babe sending big hugs…..you’re doing the right thing you don’t need anyone like that in your life 🤍🤍💋💋
Cancer took my dad out in the end at 57 ( alcohol , whisky most days ) So , you have my upmost sympathy . Mum passed a month after him with an undiagnosed disorder . Keep yer chin up 💕 I stopped alcohol 3 yrs ago . Your dad , has to take the steps to own it , but my dad would never have gone to AA / sought help !

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023

The getting drunk at weekends to somehow prove she’s not that great a mum was a red flag for me. Pretty poor dig at HAHM in my opinion. Gives one bad thing about Vav followed by a bad thing about HAHM. Zipped up the back I am not

Jul 6, 2024
glasgow
Regardless if some people like Sarah or not (I like her & believe her) what Vav has done is the lowest of the low, at the end of the day she’s been in contact with an abuser to try and get back at HAHM because she hates that these girls know of her personally and aye ok they’ve done there fair share of tit for tat! But these woman that actively call her do it from there own page and face the Huns when they attack! Even when folk say they’re doing it for clout firstly how being famous on TikTok is like being rich with Monopoly money but fair play to them they are only doing what Vav has done for years riding on the back of Cammy, Autism community, Aimee (but she’s too thick to see it), charity, half her following is bought, every time she opens her mouth another lie pops out when all this TikTok se ends and for most it’s a side hustle where for Aimee and her the reason they’re so unliked is because this is there life a sad one at best and they have to constantly make up se that doesn’t happen to stay relevant where in turn they’re just sad lonely woman who people are starting to wisen up to!! Bearing in mind all the hate they get they still continue to exploit there kids so they can sit and call us trolls and make up whatever narrative they want on us but the sad fact is you still continue for a bit of quick cash, if you come onto a site that is known for opinions and that is what this is and you don’t like it take your own advice and do off and don’t come back!!