Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Cancer took my dad out in the end at 57 ( alcohol , whisky most days ) So , you have my upmost sympathy . Mum passed a month after him with an undiagnosed disorder . Keep yer chin up 💕 I stopped alcohol 3 yrs ago . Your dad , has to take the steps to own it , but my dad would never have gone to AA / sought help !
Sorry to hear all that ❤️
My mums still battling the drink demon. There’s a human in there some days though.

May 24, 2024
The World
The getting drunk at weekends to somehow prove she’s not that great a mum was a red flag for me. Pretty poor dig at HAHM in my opinion. Gives one bad thing about Vav followed by a bad thing about HAHM. Zipped up the back I am not
Exactly. Liking a night out is not a reflection on your parenting. We are all human, not robots.

Vav can leave her children every week, leave her son with a strangers mum while she gets pumped in his corsa but a mum can’t have a night out having fun.

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
What u wondering? That ppl can’t stand watching a group of grown women try and destroy someone. Aye boaby emdys boaby. Who are u mrs glitter?
Awe, Boaby, I feel really very sorry for you.
I pity you, actually.

Did you buy Beefy Breeks’ blusher?
Of COURSE you did.
Shade Radioative se?

Incidentally, I’m not MRS Anything.

Edited to add: you are now on “ignore”. As I mentioned previously, you are not worthy of my attention.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Sorry to hear all that ❤️
My mums still battling the drink demon. There’s a human in there some days though.
It's a life of hell , for folk who go through it with families. It's been 21 yrs now . My son was born nights after my mum passed in same hospital ( in mortuary ) whilst I had him a month induced early . The t charge nurse said to me no mobile phones ( they put me in a side room ) whilst I was texting me saying did I need a file in the cake to get oot of there . 😁

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I see the dentist's are online offering advice to Vav . Imagine seeking validation and advice from a bunch of strangers . Hope she's in for a tooth extraction . That'll hurt ! 🤣
Hope they can’t touch is bcos it’s infected and hit her with antibiotics vav you deserve every ounce of that pain and more babe ,lucky someone’s not took a bat to your space raider head and knocked them horrid teeth out!

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Hope they can’t touch is bcos it’s infected and hit her with antibiotics vav you deserve every ounce of that pain and more babe ,lucky someone’s not took a bat to your space raider head and knocked them horrid teeth out!
She is having a ride on the karma train this week. It’s going fast. 😎

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
So it’s one side of her face, but then it’s her whole face? Anything to distract from her disgusting behaviour yesterday! The dog analogy is s, except I’m assuming she was the dog in it so that’s the only part that’s right.

Also she definitely reads here, to be referencing what people were saying etc when I didn’t see any comments on the video that weren’t suckin up her arse
You can tell she’s hiding behind the toothache drama, just quickly slipped in why she took the video down, she knows she’s done wrong 😜

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Agreed. I don't know Sarah personally but have followed her on Tiktok for a good while and she is the real deal. She doesn't need to lie or make up stories, she's beautiful, has a great family but is still real with not trying to appear perfect, let's face it none of us are.

She's knows Vavs character and like many of us is sick to death of all the lies and acting like her 💩 don't stink
Who is Sarah 😳I’m lost 🤔

May 13, 2024
scotland
Having kids doesn’t mean you can’t go enjoy a night out! I’ve mentioned before we’ve twin girls 17 and our son 15….all very responsible and have put me to my bed a few times in the last 18 months 🤣 it’s character building…..I’m showing them the dangers of drinking too much 🤪 so bibbidy Bobby boo the do out o here ya dafty!
And as far as HAHM given her “mother” the chance to have a relationship with her son! Good on her! PTSD is very complex and to attempt to give her son a relationship of any sort with that woman and be able to recognise quickly it wasn’t to be, and shut it down shows me a great deal of empathy, strength and courage!

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
You lot are absolutely vile. Many ppl have made mistakes in their life. Maybe she did do the things in the past for whatever reason? Maybe she replied a few times and realised she didn’t want to go down that route with her mum? Maybe she thought about it for a minute because she was getting trolled to death because of this hahm attempting to ruin her for what purpose? This is a mother with two innocent children depending on her!! U all need to stop now it’s beyond a joke. None of u are normal spending ur life watching a women for YEARS discussing her daily and creating friendships on it. It’s well and truely fcked up. Go do it to a murderer or a pedo. Go and save real ppl at risk. Hahm had her son with this abuser so make it make sense
Sobered up to be able to type did you? Also f@ck off telling us what to do with our time. Your not the boss of me 😂 go take your empty bottles to the skip

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
I hope the dentist laughs her out the chair with her turkey teeth today. She’s a riot! I’m looking forward to when I wake up later to see what drama she’s concocted up today 🫣
Can you imagine the drama??? It’s infected it will be an antibiotic and then the drama of how she is the only person in the world to ever have an infectious tooth!
Keep drinking the monster tho 😆