Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
So it’s one side of her face, but then it’s her whole face? Anything to distract from her disgusting behaviour yesterday! The dog analogy is s, except I’m assuming she was the dog in it so that’s the only part that’s right.

Also she definitely reads here, to be referencing what people were saying etc when I didn’t see any comments on the video that weren’t suckin up her arse
Yesterday was a s day , yet continue's to make vids throughout it ( or was that her pre recorded s ) . When I've had an abcess , the last thing I'd be thinking on is making a TT vid . Now get to fk and see to your son , ya fool ! Looking for sympathy after the s stirred yesterday .

Last edited:
May 24, 2024
The World
The gruesome twosome aka mad Pam/nasty nana 🤣🤣🤣all those followers and it comes down to these 2 to stick up for her🤣🤣🤣 aw Vav it’s tragic!!!
I was just having a back and forward with one ‘hun’. This ‘jealous’ narrative is getting boring.
Jealous of her because she’s pretty, successful, has a nice home, beautiful children and a great career.

Ok, personally I’d say I was better looking, I train hard in the gym, I have a better career AND my own business. Also this is perspective, I don’t think selling cheap tat on tiktok is successful. Turn my phone off, who are you? She takes more from this world than she gives. Her legacy is not one anyone wants to leave behind.
I have a beautiful child, and own my home. So, what am I jealous of if these are deemed the reason to be jealous?

To think that you never falter or do things people deem unacceptable it must be just a case of jealousy, is paranoia, insecure, competitiveness.

Oh popularity was the other one. We are jealous of her bought popularity.

May 24, 2024
The World
Yesterday was a s day , yet continue's to make vids throughout it ( or was that her pre recorded s ) . When I've had an abcess , the last thing I'd be thinking on is making a TT vid . Now get to fk and see to your son , ya fool !
I’ve had toothache so bad I was in tears and had to have it taken out. I couldn’t even look at my phone.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Having kids doesn’t mean you can’t go enjoy a night out! I’ve mentioned before we’ve twin girls 17 and our son 15….all very responsible and have put me to my bed a few times in the last 18 months 🤣 it’s character building…..I’m showing them the dangers of drinking too much 🤪 so bibbidy Bobby boo the do out o here ya dafty!
And as far as HAHM given her “mother” the chance to have a relationship with her son! Good on her! PTSD is very complex and to attempt to give her son a relationship of any sort with that woman and be able to recognise quickly it wasn’t to be, and shut it down shows me a great deal of empathy, strength and courage!
Bibbidy bobby boo do u lol 🤣

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I was just having a back and forward with one ‘hun’. This ‘jealous’ narrative is getting boring.
Jealous of her because she’s pretty, successful, has a nice home, beautiful children and a great career.

Ok, personally I’d say I was better looking, I train hard in the gym, I have a better career AND my own business. Also this is perspective, I don’t think selling cheap tat on tiktok is successful. Turn my phone off, who are you? She takes more from this world than she gives. Her legacy is not one anyone wants to leave behind.
I have a beautiful child, and own my home. So, what am I jealous of if these are deemed the reason to be jealous?

To think that you never falter or do things people deem unacceptable it must be just a case of jealousy, is paranoia, insecure, competitiveness.

Oh popularity was the other one. We are jealous of her bought popularity.
Ahhh I think I’ve narrowed down who you are on TikTok babe 💋💋

May 13, 2024
scotland
It’s how she speaks rather than how she spells 🤣🤣🤣
My bairn is dyslexic.
Just got 4 nat 5s and 3 advanced highers but texted me ‘ruffly’ for roughly 🤣🤣🤣🤣
My daughters are the same! So clever! Straight A’s across the board! Both going into 6th year each doing 5 advanced highers! My brother and sister in law popped the dogs in the group chat the other night wearing bandanas that read “we’re gonna be big brothers” both in sync “aww they getting another puppy” me and hubby just looked at each other 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣🤣 our son itching to get in there “in ya go son we canna defend that have at them” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
Ahhh I think I’ve narrowed down who you are on TikTok babe 💋💋
Tom Hanks Hello GIF

May 24, 2024
The World
My daughters are the same! So clever! Straight A’s across the board! Both going into 6th year each doing 5 advanced highers! My brother and sister in law popped the dogs in the group chat the other night wearing bandanas that read “we’re gonna be big brothers” both in sync “aww they getting another puppy” me and hubby just looked at each other 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣🤣 our son itching to get in there “in ya go son we canna defend that have at them” 🤣🤣🤣🤣
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I love this dynamic so much!!! ❤️❤️

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Oh I
It’s how she speaks rather than how she spells 🤣🤣🤣
My bairn is dyslexic.
Just got 4 nat 5s and 3 advanced highers but texted me ‘ruffly’ for roughly 🤣🤣 well done yes that is amazing x. Yes I was actually really good at English well creative writing just bad with my spelling n punctuation ect but always good at creative writing. I can't even listen to that video posted listened she has toothache n I wanted to rip my own teeth out lol 🤣 I've pmt so feel like headbutting her

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
That's amazing yes most people with dyslexica are amazing song writers also Noel Gallagher is one of them. But very well done to them both x

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Awe, Boaby, I feel really very sorry for you.
I pity you, actually.

Did you buy Beefy Breeks’ blusher?
Of COURSE you did.
Shade Radioative se?

Incidentally, I’m not MRS Anything.

Edited to add: you are now on “ignore”. As I mentioned previously, you are not worthy of my attention.
It's why blobby came out in. Big red spots all over his body 🤣🤣

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Exactly. Liking a night out is not a reflection on your parenting. We are all human, not robots.

Vav can leave her children every week, leave her son with a strangers mum while she gets pumped in his corsa but a mum can’t have a night out having fun.
Vav is allowed to go out and get drunk because it’s “her job” that’s her get out of trouble clause, leaving kids for days on end? “Herrrr jobbb” if she is thinking about kids then also putting herself out there drunk on tiktok where her kids can see! There is nothing more horrific than having to watch your mum online being drunk being loud being vav and meeting up with men for all to see, flashing the camera by lifting up her skirt? That’s vile!!! she can’t keep that offline? We all have mad moments but we don’t put it out for all to see!
I bet L has anxiety watching that and worrying that her mum is safe and ok.
The 3 witches are cut from the same cloth and they only have each other to bounce off of and they are toxic. Thick as thieves. The lowest of the low. Fake as f@ck is basically what they are.

Last edited: