Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
So it’s one side of her face, but then it’s her whole face? Anything to distract from her disgusting behaviour yesterday! The dog analogy is s, except I’m assuming she was the dog in it so that’s the only part that’s right.

Also she definitely reads here, to be referencing what people were saying etc when I didn’t see any comments on the video that weren’t suckin up her arse
My fist is a good remedy !! Lying t . Took the video down cos you outed yourself 🤣

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
I see the dentist's are online offering advice to Vav . Imagine seeking validation and advice from a bunch of strangers . Hope she's in for a tooth extraction . That'll hurt ! 🤣
Wee Martha fae Maryhill giving advice cause after worldwar 3 she was pulling aww the wanes in the streets teeth oot cause no one for love or money could get a dentist lol 🤣

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
We all know she deserve's an Academy Award for her acting . Won't be as bad as she's making it out to be .... For sure .
Exactly I've been the same n couldnt put any hot or cold drink near my mouth n nearly overdosed in disposable cocodomal. Don't think u get them now but was letting them disolve into my tooth as was only relief I got

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Morning miserabella hope everything goes well lol
Ricki Lake Teeth GIF by Netta

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
I hope vavs days are filled with anxiety and hopelessness, she did this!
I’m sure she is under the illusion that one day she will wake up and all will be well.
It won’t happen vav as you are the drama maker, you are the black witch that stirs your own cauldron with the other two witches. You fake that you are a nice person, that you care, that you are doing the bigger person thing, As long as you do that the longer you will be miserable.
Enjoy your own pain.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Exactly I've been the same n couldnt put any hot or cold drink near my mouth n nearly overdosed in disposable cocodomal. Don't think u get them now but was letting them disolve into my tooth as was only relief I got
I've put disposable cocodomal ha ha 🤣 uck yi know what I mean lol 🤣
Like the body language expert done on Maddie McCanns mum… ‘she’s telling a story’.
Need to watch this x is it on utube

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Has she ever , ever took a day off on SM ?!! It's crazy her life , wake's up and starts a facade of TT / insta vids . Imagine that being your life every single day . Aye , that's making it in life alright . It's called barely leaving your house and if she does , it's just to drop the weans off or to board a plane to lala land where nobody about know's you , Myra errr Martha !

May 24, 2024
The World
I've put disposable cocodomal ha ha 🤣 uck yi know what I mean lol 🤣

Need to watch this x is it on utube
Yeah I’ll see if I can find it. Basically an expert watched all the media footage. The bit where Kate is describing her last visit to the bedroom she goes on to talk about the wind, how the curtain was blowing etc etc.

She’s being asked the moment she realised her daughter was missing and she’s painting the scene of what the curtain looked like blowing in the wind, to us.

Vav done the same. She was painting a scene where she was digesting that message and was in shock, she was an older woman, you wouldn’t block her if she sent you those messages… trying to get you in to a compassionate mind. To try get you to feel what she was feeling in that moment (that fake moment).

Not everyone is thick fs Vav.

May 13, 2024
scotland
That's amazing yes most people with dyslexica are amazing song writers also Noel Gallagher is one of them. But very well done to them both x
Thanks, they work really hard and we are very proud of them! Our sons only interest is football and golf, but he also comes out with great grades after saying things like “I’d no idea there was a test” really every other t knew are you shuffled away somewhere while they hand out the info! 🙄🙄🤣