Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Gleaming info?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What a fing melt. There is no info to gleam thick do it’s written out for everyone to read at their own free will.

Behaving like you’re some mastermind duping us all, stood over us with a torch in our faces and giving us Chinese burns. You got two messages in and gave yourself you fanny.

You’re boring as do now.

Last edited:

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
They are making money and ur raging about it 🤣
We all have jobs that earn an honest living for our families and don’t have to parade our children on the internet for a few likes to get ££ in the bank. Raging about another influencer who has about a year or two at the most left and then what will she do? Leaving a big digital footprint like that for my kids to one day finally come across? No thanks. Give me my dignity and real career any day.

piperchapman

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Look there’s no justification to handing ur son over to an abuser if they are that bad. Steph never went through with anything tho did she? Nope.

So as u said “As I’ve said it’s like engaging with Rode West or someone’s rapist.” Why would she hand her child over to her then for contact 🤣
Steph stayed with a man that ignored and didn’t get on with her child

May 24, 2024
The World
Look there’s no justification to handing ur son over to an abuser if they are that bad. Steph never went through with anything tho did she? Nope.

So as u said “As I’ve said it’s like engaging with Rode West or someone’s rapist.” Why would she hand her child over to her then for contact 🤣
Steph stayed with a man who emotionally abused her oldest child? Made her feel alienated and unwanted.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Old mcblobby had a farm EI EI O and on that farm he had a fancy elephant E I E I O .
With a lie lie here
And a lie lie they're
Here a lie
Then cry
Dirty Delete
on the sly
Cause he loves V A V R O.

Nursery Rhymes GIF by JOOLS TV
come on noo bobby what in the backcomb is going on with yi
Don't hit me with them BROCK PIERCE EYES DARLING I might just fall in love n stalk yi
Puerto Rico Usa GIF by Persist ventures

May 24, 2024
The World

Also. Steph made claims against a man that he mishandled her daughter. She never reported supposed interference until he ended the relationship. Why stay with a man who abused your child
This man also had a child.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
So now ur saying Hahm handing her child over to their parent is like handing them over to a pedo. Wowwww bit far.
I’ll tell u something sweet pea. Don’t make judgements off a few responses. U know absolutely nothing about me and I can assure u I’m far from what u are all assuming. But I’ll tel u something an educated women does not join sites like these. Away watch Vav dafty
Well that’s weird because many of us are educated professionals which is quite different from a tik tokker saying they are a professional. This is why we see through the fake personality of Robertson-Smith-Vavron. We know everything we need to know about you, you’re the epitome of a troll. Sweet cheeks 😘

May 24, 2024
The World
So now ur saying Hahm handing her child over to their parent is like handing them over to a pedo. Wowwww bit far.
I’ll tell u something sweet pea. Don’t make judgements off a few responses. U know absolutely nothing about me and I can assure u I’m far from what u are all assuming. But I’ll tel u something an educated women does not join sites like these. Away watch Vav dafty
So you’re confirming you’re not an educated woman, because you’ve joined too.