Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Really Beefy you are the worst Mum ever.

How you can claim to be doing this for your kids I’ve no idea? They don’t need material and designer things they need a PRESENT Mum!!! You swan off constantly leaving them then when you come back you are consumed to PIP mansion saying you are totally exhausted in your PJ’s trying to catch up on everything and sit and paint your face. Vile woman. I feel for both that kids. This is not real life? And yes the cockiness is oozing out of that fake face it’s always when she’s lost a bit of flab or is getting 🍆 her kids don’t make her happy looking a certain way and getting males attention is what makes her happy. Total narc and s show of a mother. You don’t get this time back with your kids Beefy will you regret this? Probably not as you are such a self centred , fame hungry wannabe. That kids deserve better.
She does it for her, she’s always had a constant need for attention and fame. Tik Tok is her last chance saloon. Pinch me

May 24, 2024
The World
Really Beefy you are the worst Mum ever.

How you can claim to be doing this for your kids I’ve no idea? They don’t need material and designer things they need a PRESENT Mum!!! You swan off constantly leaving them then when you come back you are consumed to PIP mansion saying you are totally exhausted in your PJ’s trying to catch up on everything and sit and paint your face. Vile woman. I feel for both that kids. This is not real life? And yes the cockiness is oozing out of that fake face it’s always when she’s lost a bit of flab or is getting 🍆 her kids don’t make her happy looking a certain way and getting males attention is what makes her happy. Total narc and s show of a mother. You don’t get this time back with your kids Beefy will you regret this? Probably not as you are such a self centred , fame hungry wannabe. That kids deserve better.
You need to be able to reflect to regret, narcissists cannot reflect!

She will always justify her actions.

She’s providing those children what she would have wanted, and wants.

Not what they do.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Oh no doubt that family have Rylan by the balls tragic family come Rylan spill the truth on the Davide a story.
Funny though, I just had a wee quick smooch she’s not been in his comments until yesterday 🤔 funny how we were all chatting about that situation yesterday, I wouldn’t be surprised that’s why she hasn’t posted actual content today apart from her fannying about this morning

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
It will be barking, I have a few Ralph Lauren Blazers but not worn on the daily just when I want to be smart/casual but Vag hen your taste in fashion has climb up yer arsehole hen 😆

Her dress sense is so bad now 🙈🙈🙈🙈 gadz.

I've got about 7 blazers and I can say now I don't wear them day and night. That ones she has are cheap se and they will be stinking I bet🤮🤮🤮

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Her dress sense is so bad now 🙈🙈🙈🙈 gadz.

I've got about 7 blazers and I can say now I don't wear them day and night. That ones she has are cheap se and they will be stinking I bet🤮🤮🤮
And who the do forget a bra, so you pack a black bodysuit but was actually going to wear another top but you didn’t because you forgot a bra I am more concerned about the different shades of the blazer and the skirt it looks awful she’s trying hard to be like annalivia with the waistcoats etc plus how nice is annalivia’s hair love it dark Steph would just look like a old witch darker.