Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
I think that ring was supposed to be for Steph from Harley in New York 🤭 but since it all vanished into thin air like the steps from the Loganair plane the brother was forced to make a video and give the ring to his sid the sloth girlfriend. Lils got a free holiday though even if she had to be a camera girl for her ma while she stomped around the city streets
Sid the sloth has me fing dying😭 poor wee girl doesn’t know what she’s let herself in for

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I think that ring was supposed to be for Steph from Harley in New York 🤭 but since it all vanished into thin air like the steps from the Loganair plane the brother was forced to make a video and give the ring to his sid the sloth girlfriend. Lils got a free holiday though even if she had to be a camera girl for her ma while she stomped around the city streets
Naa she did a promotion video on them before that

May 24, 2024
The World
I’m no expert but HAHM parents messages to chavron saying have you thought any more about my idea how you can stop her vendetta against you, nothing bad etc, while the parents messages are littered with derogative comments and could be done for libel (comments about reasons she married her husband and his families financial position). HAHM might get the none harassment order due to conspiring to cause emotional harm??

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Awwww ugly dogs? Least people still love ugly dogs, unlike vav !!!also how old are you? If your promises are like vav 😆 then it’s a big fat lie
Also there is no stalker ! Vav posts her life and her sons life online for all to see! So we are not stalking! But seriously if there is really a stalker you shouldn’t be online telling everyone there is just vav and her daughter home alone! Make it make sense!
Also is that L?
seems like they were saying the majority who watch vavs videos must be stalkers, so if she didn't have stalkers she wouldn’t make any money. Make that make sense. Her concerns should be with the creepy huns she has, there’s some real rockets who are always in her comments. Prob DM her too thinking she actually cares about them

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Enjoy trying to get that Lambrini btl aff yir maw blobby. Heard she gets real real ratty over her drink 🤣 ps ...can Stef give me a loan of a fiver since Iam on the universal credit x tell her I will pay it back at 20p a week
But said they have a horse . 🤔 Maddie would land over the other side of it whilst trying to mount it pished 🤣 Seen that happen to someone before , faf .

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
🤣🤣🤣 Camera 🎥 girl 🤣🤣🤣

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
As I said the other day, I felt bad for her she looked miserable.
But colluding with another woman’s abuser and thinking you have one up on the victim, tagging a comment from her AFTER she’s been vindictive and offering up ways for revenge, nah. You’re on your own Chavron.
This is your mess. We just seen right through the lies.
She read the first message and found who she was THEN followed back.
Then continued to have conversations with her.
Then pinned comments from her.
Then showed the length of the messages exposing HAHM’s pain and the dynamic between the parent and child (doesn’t matter the child is an adult).
Problem starts with Chavron every time and she has to face facts she’s fed up big time.

So no I don’t feel bad someone is feeling the effects of their own actions.
I’ve fed up plenty in my life. I’ve held my hands up and said yup I’m a t. None of my errors have been intentional, however. Lapse of judgment.
Nor have I turned to blame everyone and their cat.
Exactly this, if someone fks up then owns it I’d have respect. This is a colossal one tho and clearly done with malice, if it was anyone else and they put their hands up with genuine remorse even saying their headspace was screwed I might feel a bit bad for the backlash. But this is Vav and even if she held her hands up tomorrow I know it wouldn’t be genuine. It would only be to save her own neck. So fk her