Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Aww mee, I’m just catching up again while the kids are in the pool 😂 the embarrassment I feel for her right now is unreal imagine knocking on doors saying she’s a celebrity and the paps might be going about 😂 I just can’t cope with this, and I’m thinking about vin petrol too & laughing to myself & Sam hasn’t made me disappear which is quite disappointing as I was away from my kids 😂 also nowt wrong with cleaning toilets least it’s an honest living unlike being a big fat liar on the internet x
What’s even worse is she’s calling herself a celebrity on the back of her husband passing. I mean, come on to do.
She’s an unhinged lassie

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
IMG_0883.png
How sad you can’t stay off social media for more than 12 hours? Only took a few hours yesterday before she was back in the comments of her video answering people back and deleting all the “trolls” comments to fit her narrative. What a said existence she has
Ah she has more makeup to sell ? Those huns are going to look like an advert for poundland make up! Excited for them 😝

May 24, 2024
The World
That would be interesting to know, I‘ve never rented so do most rentals have that clause?
Some may do, goes from residential lease to residential/business lease possibly? Her Ads are filmed there and PR content delivered there.
But from what I gather she hasn’t registered her business under the rented place. I think it’s Petr’s house

May 24, 2024
The World
See what gets me is why it’s always the illiterate inbred wankspangling bunglecunts that come over to defend their cult leaders, they always start banging on about money & how much money they are making but I would rather be piss poor than exploit any of my children for likes & engagement, especially a child that can’t consent to being pimped out to make money.
Oh & as Gavin (my emotional support succulent) says “money screams but wealth whispers.” 😉 🌵
Gavin does not approve of the wankspangling bunglecunts 🤣🤣 🌵

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Welll….hello you beautiful lot been back home an hour my boys had the best time at that ASN bounce park 🥰 had their melatonin and their out like a light!!!

you lot have been on the bloody ball tonight ♥️

The videos of them😩😩😩😭😭😭 so so so cute. Best mum ever ❤️😘

Seeing them having fun and the biggest smile made my night xxx

May 24, 2024
The World
Ah her comment to “LEAVE HER ALONE” Hun we do! we are all blocked because we asked big girl questions that didn’t fit your fake online narrative!
We will continue to leave you alone and talk real chat here. We are in our lane and you stay in your lane.
Continue to sell the bronzer and we will continue to not buy the brands that you endorse.
It’s not us hun, it’s you.
That’s it, no one here is contacting her, many times I’ve wanted to comment on a post but I’m not feeding the beast. My conversation is kept here.

A lot of her instagrams and tiktoks are about what’s written here, none of this is happening to her, it’s decisions here and she answers everything there as if it’s done directly to her.
If you don’t come and read, you won’t know Vav.

May 24, 2024
The World
Tell you what, I’d hate to have any of her fwit huns as a ‘mate’ if they think she has a ‘heart of gold’ 😂 I physically cringe at the comments.. especially the jealousy ones. She seeps t from every single pore, she has absolutely nothing any decent person with morals wants. Everything she’s got is through deceit and fraud.. she hasn’t ‘earned’ any of it. There’s a word for women who target men with money, and kids to trap them honey 😜
Eh excuse me. I know you’re new ish to Vav but she doesn’t have pores. 🙄

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
It probably was, Steph teaching her daughter the ropes young so that she fits into the witches coven and can carry on the tradition of the quarterback buck toothed slags
If it wasn’t her it was one of her family, came across like a teenager but they are all immature head cases so who knows which one it was. If I had done that to someone my mother would have not only been furious with me she would have been ashamed. I can assure you she would have telling me at the very least I needed to apologise whether I liked the person or not. She wouldn’t have been making any judgements on the person either but then Vavs family are as shameless as her.

porkypig

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
What’s even worse is she’s calling herself a celebrity on the back of her husband passing. I mean, come on to do.
She’s an unhinged lassie
Yeah really bad, poor man had his final weeks and months turned into a media circus, he should of had the right to have his time left on this earth in peace and privacy and dignity and she stole that from him coz she’s always wanted to be famous, she will never be famous.. well famous for the right reasons, really makes me sad for him and especially his family, I hope this reads right coz I’ve got sun in my eyes 😂 x

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I actually know this to be true as I know a friend of the person who sold her that house who also stayed in the same area. She went on a spending spree after she got the cash, bought a mini, driving lessons, the house which she paid way over the asking price for, designer gear the lot and showing off a new man in less than a year after losing the “love of her life” you know the man she never talks about because she knows that will open a whole can of worms. Oh and sold the house at a much lower price, bought an ex council flat after that. Had a few more men then met Petr. But in Aimee’s mind I must be lying
Aimee’s a bit let’s say slow at learning

May 24, 2024
The World
Aimee’s a bit let’s say slow at learning
Dummy Feeling Dumb GIF

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Don’t blame him tbh, she’s ruined many guys lives with lies of abuse. I’d run for the fing hills, how embarrassing you can’t even get your furniture built because people don’t want you to create a narrative that could ruin their lives.
If the joiner from Ikea reads here….mate don’t do it ✌🏼 and if you do one word BODYCAM she’s used to making males feel utterly worthless with made up stories 😝

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Tell you what, I’d hate to have any of her fwit huns as a ‘mate’ if they think she has a ‘heart of gold’ 😂 I physically cringe at the comments.. especially the jealousy ones. She seeps t from every single pore, she has absolutely nothing any decent person with morals wants. Everything she’s got is through deceit and fraud.. she hasn’t ‘earned’ any of it. There’s a word for women who target men with money, and kids to trap them honey 😜
But she doesn’t have pores, remember?
“I don’t have pores”
Yes you do, we all do. I think what you meant is you never show texture or pores because you have smoothing filters for your make up photos. You’ve got big baggy loose pores like your morals